The Latino Vote
Is Obama Now A Dictator

Covina, CA

#703 May 15, 2013
Obama had 4 years to change the country for the better.

Seriously, can anyone name one good thing this guy's done for America?

I need not explain how he and his corrupt guttertrash Chicago mafia handlers have made everything worse. Simply look around with your own lying eyes for proof.

In some aspects Obama is right when he says ((("you didn't build/create that, government did.")))

Let's look at what this administration has created in 4 short years and imagine what he can do with 8:

-Socialist eugenics based health care (((Obamacare)))

-NDAA (((National Defense Authorization Act))) where Americans can be disappeared without a jury

-Out of control (((Crony Capitalism)))-government picks winners and losers based on payouts -not free market eg. Solyndra, GM, GE, MF Global, Numerous Bank Bailouts, Cancellin Keystone Pipleline ,No Prosecution of criminal Banksters

-(((Skyrocketing Unemployment and Outsourcing)))-The idea that welfare checks/EBT cards are paychecks

-(((Fast and Furious))) and other suspected domestic false flags like Aurora CO to argue for abolishing the 2nd ammendmant

-Massive (((TSA expansion))) onto America's streets and armed (((survellance drones/now blimps))) operating over US territory.

-(((UN control of U.S. military troops to invade))) Egypt, Syria, parts of Africa, etc. for offshore bankers aka Nazism

-(((Trickle Down Government))) The idea that nothing can be built without (((more government bureaucrats and global warming regulations/taxes))) getting in the way

-(((Throwing Israel -an important ally- under the bus))) by destabalizing all the county's around it but not offering them any assurances of protection

-A(((continuation of Bush's failed policies))), like not getting out of Iraq, Afghanastan, and no closing of Guantanamo torture camps

-(((Polaraized race relations))) eg. Disrespectful hadling of the Treyvon Martin family after his murder -opportunistic my son would have looked like Treyvon soundbite- and media staged racial infighting between Americans

-(((No Proof Obama supposedly got Osama)))) America was never really allowed to see the body/proof ; -)

-(((Defunding of NASA))) No exploration of the stars for the U.S., leave that to countries that are exceptional

-(((No Plan/ or Budget to Fix Anything if he is re-elected )))-always says what you want to hear, then does the exact opposite hoping you''ll forget by the next speech -(((Sociopathic Liar)))

-(((Obamaphone)))-Massive expansion of this program for his dependant voting base

-(((Unlimited QE3 leading to hyperinflation/ monopoly money))) Dollar is rapidly losing purchasing power resulting in skyrocketing food and GAS PRICES (especially for "green gas" in CA)

-(((Needed a tainted Creepy Crawley moderator to hold his hand during the 2nd debate))) weak affirmative action President

- My favorite (((Legalizing the illegals))) temporarily until the election is over but not offering true immigration reform

Obama's 2nd Term

(((BenghaziGate))) Obama lied, our troops died -bigger than Watergate, this is outright treason -funny how Obama threw Clinton under the bus

(((IRS Gate))) Uses IRS storm troopers to go after political enemies by targeting foes for audits and leaking their classified tax information -both felonies

(((Mediagate and Boston CIA Gate))) Now trying to chill journalists by tapping their phone conversations when his Admin doesn't like what is being reported on -even spying on Associated Pres and other old liberal allies

(((Holdergate))) Is Holder is supposed to supervise all these hearings? He should be in jail over Oklahoma city, Fast and Furious, and Wall Street corruption. Rules without enforcement don't mean squat.

As Reagan would have said; There you go again... What the hell does it take to get impeached or is Obama now a bonafde dictator?

Too bad Ron Paul chickened out in 2012.

Level 2

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#704 May 15, 2013
Is Obama Now A Dictator wrote:
Obama had 4 years to change the country for the better.
Seriously, can anyone name one good thing this guy's done for America?
I need not explain how he and his corrupt guttertrash Chicago mafia handlers have made everything worse. Simply look around with your own lying eyes for proof.
In some aspects Obama is right when he says ((("you didn't build/create that, government did.")))
Let's look at what this administration has created in 4 short years and imagine what he can do with 8:
-Socialist eugenics based health care (((Obamacare)))
-NDAA (((National Defense Authorization Act))) where Americans can be disappeared without a jury
-Out of control (((Crony Capitalism)))-government picks winners and losers based on payouts -not free market eg. Solyndra, GM, GE, MF Global, Numerous Bank Bailouts, Cancellin Keystone Pipleline ,No Prosecution of criminal Banksters
-(((Skyrocketing Unemployment and Outsourcing)))-The idea that welfare checks/EBT cards are paychecks
-(((Fast and Furious))) and other suspected domestic false flags like Aurora CO to argue for abolishing the 2nd ammendmant
-Massive (((TSA expansion))) onto America's streets and armed (((survellance drones/now blimps))) operating over US territory.
-(((UN control of U.S. military troops to invade))) Egypt, Syria, parts of Africa, etc. for offshore bankers aka Nazism
-(((Trickle Down Government))) The idea that nothing can be built without (((more government bureaucrats and global warming regulations/taxes))) getting in the way
-(((Throwing Israel -an important ally- under the bus))) by destabalizing all the county's around it but not offering them any assurances of protection
-A(((continuation of Bush's failed policies))), like not getting out of Iraq, Afghanastan, and no closing of Guantanamo torture camps
-(((Polaraized race relations))) eg. Disrespectful hadling of the Treyvon Martin family after his murder -opportunistic my son would have looked like Treyvon soundbite- and media staged racial infighting between Americans
-(((No Proof Obama supposedly got Osama)))) America was never really allowed to see the body/proof ; -)
-(((Defunding of NASA))) No exploration of the stars for the U.S., leave that to countries that are exceptional
-(((No Plan/ or Budget to Fix Anything if he is re-elected )))-always says what you want to hear, then does the exact opposite hoping you''ll forget by the next speech -(((Sociopathic Liar)))
-(((Obamaphone)))-Massive expansion of this program for his dependant voting base
-(((Unlimited QE3 leading to hyperinflation/ monopoly money))) Dollar is rapidly losing purchasing power resulting in skyrocketing food and GAS PRICES (especially for "green gas" in CA)
-(((Needed a tainted Creepy Crawley moderator to hold his hand during the 2nd debate))) weak affirmative action President
- My favorite (((Legalizing the illegals))) temporarily until the election is over but not offering true immigration reform
Obama's 2nd Term
(((BenghaziGate))) Obama lied, our troops died -bigger than Watergate, this is outright treason -funny how Obama threw Clinton under the bus
(((IRS Gate))) Uses IRS storm troopers to go after political enemies by targeting foes for audits and leaking their classified tax information -both felonies
(((Mediagate and Boston CIA Gate))) Now trying to chill journalists by tapping their phone conversations when his Admin doesn't like what is being reported on -even spying on Associated Pres and other old liberal allies
(((Holdergate))) Is Holder is supposed to supervise all these hearings? He should be in jail over Oklahoma city, Fast and Furious, and Wall Street corruption. Rules without enforcement don't mean squat.
As Reagan would have said; There you go again... What the hell does it take to get impeached or is Obama now a bonafde dictator?
Too bad Ron Paul chickened out in 2012.
Paul would have been beat also. Too many improper voters stacked up over the first four years

Level 2

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#705 May 15, 2013
Paul would have been beat also. Too many inproper voters signed up the first four years. Too many free bees passed out.
Is Obama Now A Dictator

Covina, CA

#706 May 15, 2013
Taxpayer for years wrote:
Paul would have been beat also. Too many inproper voters signed up the first four years. Too many free bees passed out.
Maybe. However there are a lot of pissed off people on both sides of the fence with these Demoncrats and Republidevils both bought off by the international corporate ellite. Paul would have at the very mimimum opened America's eyes to how rigged the election system is. Obama would have had to cheat to win the election if he already did not.
IRS -The New Hirees

West Covina, CA

#707 May 16, 2013
The IRS is now overseeing our eugenics based socialist health care system -deciding who is worth healing and who is not their friend. Tracking all American's gun purchases. Monitoring free speech and journalists.

Why not hire these guys:



I trust them.Órale. Lol...

Too bad they're only actors unlike the real IRS.

The only jobs that will be left in America pretty soon will be positions in private security and government. Who needs an overpriced college degree and lifelong debt for that?

Some one wake America up from this nightmare.
IRS -The New Hirees

West Covina, CA

#708 May 16, 2013
The stuff going on in this country now is so over the top it's almost commical.

Keep a sense of humor while trying to restore the country. ; )
Obama -I Know Nuzzzing

Covina, CA

#710 May 20, 2013
I see nuzzzing, I didn't even get out of bed today!!!....



http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Lol.
The Real Benghazi Story

Covina, CA

#711 May 20, 2013
Obama -I Know Nuzzzing wrote:
I see nuzzzing, I didn't even get out of bed today!!!....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UmzsWxPLIOoXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lol.
Wow. Topix is censoring this.

What exactly was Benghazi about? I mean, WHY was that consulate attacked to begin with. Someone needs to explain why this happened, not just what happened.

Who cares about the coverup, we need to know why this incident happened to begin with.

This is Fast and Furios and Iran Contra all rolled up in one.

From what I understand it was about covering up the fact that the White House was involved in arming terrorists in the middle east that American troops are supposed to be fighting.

Also, apparently some shoulder fire rockets disappeared and could possibly end up in the U.S.

The people in that embassy may have been whistleblowers who were targeted to be silenced. That's why the administration may have left them die.

Why isn't anyone in the media reporting on the real story? All we get are bits and pieces of sideshow news.

Rush Limbaugh -like him or not- is right about Obama and his administration committing crimes, standing back, and saying rest assued America we are going to get THOSE scoundrals. Obama has learned to shift accountability away from himself (the real culprit) thus making it look like he is also a victim like the rest of America of his own Admin's crimes.

The IRS story as bad as it is, is a distraction away from Benghazi. Look at the way it is framed -Dems spying on Reupbs -so what? Why isn't the headline simply that the IRS is spying on all citizens Soviet Style -who cares about the left spying on the right stuff or vice versa.

The IRS story could have come out anytime -why all of a sudden when Benghazi was gaining traction? The timing says it all.

Benghazi is really, really, bad stuff -impeachable national security breach bad stuff that needs to be burried.

http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/nato-...

http://www.infowars.com/the-real-benghazi-sto...

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/44685978/ns/world_n...

Are these missing weapons going to end up here in the U.S. someday? Hopefully not! The media needs to investigate. This is the real story. Why doesn't anyone have the balls to report on this?
US -Liberty In The Air

Sierra Madre, CA

#712 May 21, 2013
Dont Tread On Me wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G adsden_flag
These UN Nazi globalists are in the dark trying to screw with America like this.
They think they have the rattlesnake by the tail and that it's game over because they have supposedly signed America on to THEIR debt. What they really grabbed onto was a lions tail. They just don't realize it yet.
Maybe there should be an ebay bid up site to hire mercenaries to go after and caputre UN bankers all across the world for prosecution.
These mercenaries could be funded with annomymous private donations -bid it up!
They are not going to sit comfortabley off shore watching this time.
Iceland did it so can Americans:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/07/18/icela...
America is almost fully awake now, yes even the media -both liberal and conservative and no one likes the taste of tyranny. You can feel the buzz in the air -liberty is exciting and energizing. The ellites need to know they can be tracked to their deep sea yachts, little private islands, and their European castles/compounds -they are not invisible to America anymore.

I'm sure even Obama is disgusted with these multinational Nazi ellites by now. Hopefully Obama will start arresting them or send out some predator drones their way if they try anything. Obama has a consience -yes it's there somewhere.

The offshore ellites Nazis (Now a worldwide multinational corporate royalty) and the ones undermining the U.S. right here in the U.S. need to know America can see them.

The good people in the FBI, CIA, local law enforcement, and even DHS need to watch the ellites and their mercenaries as well as any traitors in our midst who might engage in false flags at this delicate time. I'm sure the majority of them still have allegance to America.

Mainstream media is doing such a decent job covering all the scandals occuring right now I almost don't have time to listen to alternative media anymore. Well, they are getting better at least -still have some Lindsay Lohan and entertainment garbage in there.

When I hear the namees Justin, Lindsey, O.J., Angelina etc. I immediately change the station -it's autonomic by now.

One thing to remember never resort to any violence when restoring America. Violence is weakness. Information is power.

Most people across the world still wish they could live in America because we represent the last place liberty is still alive.
UsefulMedia Vs Mainstream

Covina, CA

#713 May 22, 2013
The minute I mention mainstream media is getting better it reverts back to sh1t overnight -of course.

Mainstream media leaves you depressed, dumbed down, empty and hopeless.

Truth based media gives you a heads up and broadens your horizons. It protects your family, health, and life savings. It's your decision...

Most of the military listens thankfully.

All of these various scandal hearings mean nothing unless people go like Holder go to jail or Obama is impeached.

http://www.infowars.com/leaked-u-s-army-docum...

Once you have a taste of truthful reporting you never go back to mainstream contrived corporate media.

These hosts bash Republicans and Democrats equally because they know both sides are illuminati bought puppets out to screw us.

Give alternative news sources a chance before you knock them. Download these shows to your MP3 players and listen on your way to work or whatever. All you need from mainstream media is breaking news and traffic/weather. You can listen to all these shows on your smart phone as well.

Exposes US Gov Corruption and Global Wide Illuminati Plots

http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss

(Skip around, you'll learn something useful)

Exposes Wallstreet and absolutely teaches you how to protect your money from the crooked banksters

http://www.philsgang.com/pgfreeshowarchives.a...

Exposes Secret/Ancient Knowledge Suppressed In Modern History Books and suppressed medical cures/prevention for diseases like cancer, etc. This guy is a medical doctor.

http://www.soundwaves2000.com/radio_liberty/

Often Exposes NASA Disinformation and Possible Offworld Intelligence -Search "Coast to Coast 2012 Shows" on Youtube and listen or use downloader -This is one way /Or get a CC Witness radio and record AM from your local affiliate. There is CIA disinfo injected from some of the guests but you learn how to identify it after a while by researching the guests' backgrounds. The hosts are simply great.

http://www.youtube.com/user/C2CVAULT...

Connects Bible Predictions/Prophecy to Modern Day Events -How Illuminati uses bible prophecy to plan false flag disasters eg. earthquakes, etc. There could also be some CIA brainwashing here as well from some of the guest lecturers but they give a heads up of what to look out for/predict down the road. The host does a good job of teaching about the bible and does not fear political correctness.

http://prophecyclub.com/TPC_Audio_Video.html

These radio hosts should do a show together or at least make guest appearences on each others shows. They all value truth and liberty in their own way.

Here's my take on it. Don't be afraid to speak out as we are all on some type of list by now:

You have to understand that free speech on the net is about to be clamped down on in America.-mainland China style.


ObamaDefendsCons titutuion

Baldwin Park, CA

#714 May 23, 2013
His whole aministration squarely defends and promotes the 5th ammendmant.

How come Republicans like John Boner and Daryl Issa won't persue Benghazi?

Because the Republicans have a lot of skeletons in the Benghazi closet THEY don't want coming out either.

HYPOCRITES, weaklings, cowards -that's the Republican party of today.

Why won't the media do it's job and go ape on these politicians and their political scandals like they used to.

Rush Limbaugh is going after both sides for once. Good for him. I hope they don't shut him down now.
ObamaDefendsCons titution

Baldwin Park, CA

#715 May 23, 2013
The same holds true for all these scandals regarding the Republicans.

Where are the real hard hitting journalists who just don't give a crap about being politically correct and actually want some ratings and revenue coming back their way?

Why does every journalist have to pick a side these days (Dem Or Repub slanted opinion)? Just go for the truth and the ratings will come.
KochBrothersToBu yLATimes

West Covina, CA

#717 May 24, 2013
Please let this happen. People in Los Angeles would love to hear a different perspective for once. As of now no one reads the LA Times.

The Westside ultra liberal nut crowd and corrupt government pro union crowd represent very little of Los Angeles -the ones who read anyway. They are in their own wierd little dorky bubble area. People ignore them mostly.

The majority of us here in LA are down to Earth hard working people who want some fiscal sanity restored. Having the LA Times remade would be a good start in trying to change things around. I only know of the Koch Brothers from what I have heard from the authoritarian liberal media here in LA.

Let's get their side of the story for once. From what I understand they are Libertarians and small business free enterprisers.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...

If half of the old LA Times staff leaves -good, they are not representing the majority of their readership area. Profits don't lie -they are doing a crappy job.

Most people would subscribe if the Koch Brothers buy the LA Times.

BTW, speaking of brothers -check out who Jon Stewart's brother is:

http://dailybail.com/home/jon-stewart-vs-larr...

http://www.topix.com/forum/tv/the-daily-show/...

The guy is funny but no wonder he and Colbert defend Wall Street darling Obama so much -it's all in the family. Why doesn't Jon joke about his brother's Wall Street ties.

Authoritarians are not liberals. They are control freaks; people who now know the difference by now.
KochBrothersToBu yLATimes

West Covina, CA

#718 May 24, 2013
People know the difference by now.=)

BTW, what's up with the Japanese stock market and why isn't our media covering this either.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article40591.ht...

Maybe Lindsay Williams is right.
The Face Of A Hero

Covina, CA

#719 Jun 9, 2013
If multinational corporate-government survellance is this out of control without a recent terrorist attack, what happens when there is one?

This spy grid is being set up so when a real false flag terrorist attack occurs the fascist resurrected UN Nazis (blue helmet invasion force) will have a full fledged dictatorship already in place in America without any questions.

This is the face of a hero if all is as it seems:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100801504

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/09/e...

The fact Snowden is seeking political assylum in China of all places tells you how bad things are HERE now. Even Russia can't believe how screwed up we are now.

We are becoming the new old Soviet Union and the whole world knows this except many in the United States where the information flow is being suppressed and we are being dumbed down.

This new Nazi multiantional corporate royalty is trying to overwhelm us into accepting tyranny. Are we really going to sit back and let this stuff happen to us?

Not if more whistleblowers can help it.

Somebody in the U.S. government and media needs to do more about this -you really want a repeat of Nazi Germany here in the U.S.?

Thank you Mr. Snowden -please consider the United States for your home when the Republic is restored once again. We'll leave the light on for you.
The Face Of A Hero

Covina, CA

#720 Jun 9, 2013
Reagan Speaking To Obama wrote:
Watching that Bush library dedication makes you think...
Do you remember the last time America had a respectable leader -one that wasn't a freak show?
Sure, Reagan wasn't perfect but he tried. As much as people liked or disliked him based on political lines no one ever questioned where he was from or what country he had allegance to.
Stumbling onto this clip -this is his spirit finding a way to speak to America from the grave. Proof you can't keep a good man (or country) down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P1O_D3saVvIXX
We can restore America if we try.
Obama must be impeached. Holder needs to go to jail. The fact Obama won't fire Holder after this guys stunning autobiography was released tells you they are going for tyranny or bust. The Justice dpeartment is illegitimate and can not be trusted to enforce a parking ticket at this point under Holder. Bring in Rand, Hillary, ar Jeb as replacemtns at this point. Dig up Nixon at this point and prop him up. Anyone but this Chicago thug mafia regime. This is out of control.

How about a virtual reality Reagan for President at this point. They have the technology apparently.
Virtual Reality President

Covina, CA

#721 Jun 9, 2013
How about John F Kennedy, Thomas Jefferson or George Washington as an AI vitrual reality President? They should do a poll on this since America is now living in a fantasyland Democracy.

Talk about resurrecting the dead. Maybe the bible will be proven right on this one.
Yes-ItsTime To Pick Sides

Sierra Madre, CA

#722 Jun 12, 2013
Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez on the NSA spying on Americans:

http://thehill.com/video/house/305047-dem-rep...

Cracks are forming for Obama's Administration as well as the fake mainline Republicans like Boner and McCain that are now defending the Obama Administration's fascist actions.

Good for you Sanchez -and you are a Democrat no less. Now if only more politicians start talking the false left right political paradigm will come down even quicker.

You want to identify the real traitors in our midsts? It's easy now.

Look for anyone criticizing Snowden. This guy had nothing to gain from doing this and everything to loose -Snowden blew the whistle on the NSA for Americans because he wanted us to take care of this problem by first recognizing that it exists en masse.

Poor Alex Jones has been saying this stuff for years and no one really believed him or gave him credit till now. If Snowden had done it any other way they would have silenced him.

Americans are sick of the brainwashing occuring 24/7 by our traitorous globalist bought mainstream media. It's sickening to watch/listen to these globalist cockroach propagandists all the time. They know who they are ...as does America by now.

Neocon liberal and conservative tv and radio show hosts can attack Snowden's character all day long -he still did the right thing. Neocons are paid mouthpieces for the transnational corporate royalty/fascists trying to buy control of all the world's governments currently.

These mainstream hosts comically defend policies of tyranny regardless of political party -that's how you can identify them as neo-cons.

I just have to get this off my chest. Some of the loudest anti liberty voices come from politicians and talk show host's whose parents supposedly fled the Nazis -that is if they aren't the covered up offspring of some of the old "Rat Line" Nazi families that were allowed to immigrate to the U.S. after WWII. They act just like Nazi propagandists for the globalists.

Telling us that spying on U.S. citizens is ok, whistleblowers should be locked up, and that we should have our 2nd ammendmant taken away or scaled back. The rotten apples don't fall far from the tree. Screw all of them -may they be cursed to eventually suffer at the hands of those who offer them their paychecks and temporary prosperity.

Patriotic Americans of Jewish and Eastern European descent don't like these guys either. Just like patriotic Hispanic Americans don't like the idea of politicians and talk show hosts who push for this country to be flooded with illegal aliens who also don't care what happens to this country as long as they get their freebies at the taxpayers expense while not thinking twice about helping bankrupt this country.

Go fix your own countries before you criticize this country for being racist.

Americans of all backgrounds need to stand up for America more than ever and start calling out the traitors.

Take it from "The Dictator" commenting on a Democracy Vs a Dictatorship. I can't tell if he's more like Bush or Obama:



BTW, I could care less who is listening by now.=)

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#723 Jun 13, 2013
Yes-ItsTime To Pick Sides wrote:
Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez on the NSA spying on Americans:
http://thehill.com/video/house/305047-dem-rep...
Cracks are forming for Obama's Administration as well as the fake mainline Republicans like Boner and McCain that are now defending the Obama Administration's fascist actions.
Good for you Sanchez -and you are a Democrat no less. Now if only more politicians start talking the false left right political paradigm will come down even quicker.
You want to identify the real traitors in our midsts? It's easy now.
Look for anyone criticizing Snowden. This guy had nothing to gain from doing this and everything to loose -Snowden blew the whistle on the NSA for Americans because he wanted us to take care of this problem by first recognizing that it exists en masse.
Poor Alex Jones has been saying this stuff for years and no one really believed him or gave him credit till now. If Snowden had done it any other way they would have silenced him.
Americans are sick of the brainwashing occuring 24/7 by our traitorous globalist bought mainstream media. It's sickening to watch/listen to these globalist cockroach propagandists all the time. They know who they are ...as does America by now.
Neocon liberal and conservative tv and radio show hosts can attack Snowden's character all day long -he still did the right thing. Neocons are paid mouthpieces for the transnational corporate royalty/fascists trying to buy control of all the world's governments currently.
These mainstream hosts comically defend policies of tyranny regardless of political party -that's how you can identify them as neo-cons.
I just have to get this off my chest. Some of the loudest anti liberty voices come from politicians and talk show host's whose parents supposedly fled the Nazis -that is if they aren't the covered up offspring of some of the old "Rat Line" Nazi families that were allowed to immigrate to the U.S. after WWII. They act just like Nazi propagandists for the globalists.
Telling us that spying on U.S. citizens is ok, whistleblowers should be locked up, and that we should have our 2nd ammendmant taken away or scaled back. The rotten apples don't fall far from the tree. Screw all of them -may they be cursed to eventually suffer at the hands of those who offer them their paychecks and temporary prosperity.
Patriotic Americans of Jewish and Eastern European descent don't like these guys either. Just like patriotic Hispanic Americans don't like the idea of politicians and talk show hosts who push for this country to be flooded with illegal aliens who also don't care what happens to this country as long as they get their freebies at the taxpayers expense while not thinking twice about helping bankrupt this country.
Go fix your own countries before you criticize this country for being racist.
Americans of all backgrounds need to stand up for America more than ever and start calling out the traitors.
Take it from "The Dictator" commenting on a Democracy Vs a Dictatorship. I can't tell if he's more like Bush or Obama:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wzGQcISfqvsXX
BTW, I could care less who is listening by now.=)
You made many valid points.
When Will Line Be Crossed

Covina, CA

#724 Jun 17, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>You made many valid points.
Thanks. When will the middle class -average people- finally revolt/demonstrate in America?

We are all sitting at our computers venting. What will it take to get us to a demonstration and off our azzes?

-----Stop and think for a minute about this question.-----

I mean, come on. Calling your congress-puppet-person is a mute point -we all know their paycheck depends on how well they can -manage- our oppression for the multinational Nazi corporate regime; not by how well they serve us.

The elections offer hope to create an illusion of choice thereby passifying us into lazy submission. Just like in the movie Hunger Games.

We should also know by now that all meaningful elections are rigged in America.

Are we going to wait till they bring the country down before we rise up against these technocratic tyrants?

We are not sheep -we are Americans. We can't wait till we are all picked off one by one and thrown into poverty till no one is left who can take a stand.

Remember Obama offered "Hope and Change" from Bush. So will the next person run on hope and change from Obama?



Elections don't work in an incrmentaly tyranny. Hope does apparently.

We need to remember that, the next time there is a protest in our area that we can get out to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 6 min Tom Clancey 308
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 9 min come on 40
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 10 min woodtick57 3,541
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 48 min Brian_G 887
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 59 min Denny CranesPlace 6,661
News Ramadan is the strongest antidote for Islamophobia 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 9
News Supreme deadlock: Republicans must draft their ... 7 hr Bama Yankee 2
More from around the web