Martin family attorney wanted a better jury

Full story: CBS News 800
Bob Schieffer reflects that "America has always led best when we led by example," but it's struggling to do that now. Full Story
Truth

United States

#210 Jul 18, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody's gonna murder Zimmerman.

That fat child murdering psycho will eat his own gun within about five years.

He's a "free man" alright. He's free to live with the fact that he's an unemployable loser because he killed an innocent kid. What's Zimmerman going to do for money? Mommy and Daddy? Wifey? Try to get a book deal like that disgusting POS juror and her husband tried to do? LOL
Zimmerman will be fine. He will have a movie and book deal. He will sue ignorant Al, several news outlets and maybe even the Martins. He will be rich.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#211 Jul 18, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Dream on fruitcake.
Actually it's a toss up whether that fat child murdering psycho eats his way to a heart attack or eats a bullet first. It could go either way....

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#212 Jul 18, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman will be fine. He will have a movie and book deal. He will sue ignorant Al, several news outlets and maybe even the Martins. He will be rich.
Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha......

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#213 Jul 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
M.E. said there was enough in his system to effect his behavior.
Interesting, I have not read that. This "child" was troubled and not the angel the media has tied to portray him as....but then, who among us is really an angel??? All this discontent will not change how things went down, and will certainly not keep another human from meeting the same fate. Why aren't these same hucksters as outraged over the black on black deaths that occur almost daily in Chicago??? Babies are getting shot in the crossfire of gang related shootings. Watch WGN news and see what I mean...it's a cesspool,

Level 10

Location hidden

#214 Jul 19, 2013
s/b: tried

Level 10

Location hidden

#215 Jul 19, 2013
See one preacher's take on this tragedy,

&sn s=em

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#218 Jul 19, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Zimmerman's parents raised a short fat angry ignorant loser who had already demonstrated his propensity for violence when he was arrested for assault and battery on a COP before he stalked, shot and killed a black teenager 100 feet from the kid's doorstep.
Charges that were dropped due to the ATF agent involved not following procedure. Try doing a little bit of research next time dumbass.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#219 Jul 19, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>I am friends with a wonderful black family. Husband wife two daughters and a son. Their kids are the most respectful, charming people I know. We celebrated the 4th at my home and swam and watched fireworks together. They are both employed and served in the marine corps. and the kids are honor role. In all honesty, their kids are better behaved than some of my white friends kids. These parents grew up in Chicago and the Bronx. They used the system to better themselves, which is the most positive outcome. That being said, I have a point of reference to use to make a statement regarding the structure of the black family, wouldn't you say?
One black family as a reference?

That's like using a redneck family as a reference for negative views of white people.

You are not qualified to make any assumptions or characterizations of any race except your own.

Stop thinking you have the solutions to life's problems. You don't. You will never be in a demographic to qualify you to insert any of your bullshit reasoning into the black agenda. Never.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#220 Jul 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Martin attacked the wrong person. Paid the price.
Attacked? Keep telling yourself that. Makes the white guilt subside.
George Zimmerman

United States

#224 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>Only prejudice bigots would paint rednecks as negative.
Are you fkn kidding me?

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#225 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>You just can't handle the fact that the Hispanic guy came out smelling like a rose and your "black boy" as you people call him ended up dead.
You're a fkn idiot.

I don't think it's possible to sound more like an ignorant racist piece of shit than this.

You must have a lot of practice.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#226 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>You just can't handle the fact that the Hispanic guy came out smelling like a rose and your "black boy" as you people call him ended up dead.
Romney right wing voter?
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#227 Jul 19, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Late at night?
Martin was videotaped buying skittles and ice tea at 6:24 PM, you ignorant moron.
Since when is 6:24 PM considered to "late at night" anywhere?
It's just too bad Martin's parents didn't send him to self-defense classes where he could have learned how to use the heel of his hand to shove his attacker's nose up into his brain. If they had, Martin would be alive and that fat fked up psycho stalker would be rotting in a grave somewhere instead.
It was dark, time to be indoors studying. He was a school kid, was he not? Martin's parents should have taught him a lot of things, but as I said, they failed miserably. Had Martin been locked up in juvy,(based on previous infractions) he wouldn't have been roaming the streets.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#228 Jul 19, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
One black family as a reference?
That's like using a redneck family as a reference for negative views of white people.
You are not qualified to make any assumptions or characterizations of any race except your own.
Stop thinking you have the solutions to life's problems. You don't. You will never be in a demographic to qualify you to insert any of your bullshit reasoning into the black agenda. Never.
Another false assumption crack rhino. I used that family because they are closer friends, but they aren't the only blacks I have contact with. Duh! By the way, what IS the "black agenda"?
SnowBirdsWont

Bryn Mawr, PA

#229 Jul 19, 2013
A better jury? They already had a stacked jury. You mean to tell me the prosecution didn't want a jury of moms who might be more sympathetic jury to a mother who was allowed to stay in the courtroom when most witnesses are forced to wait outside so there testimony can't be influenced.

There are always would've could've should've.

Level 10

Location hidden

#230 Jul 19, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Another false assumption crack rhino. I used that family because they are closer friends, but they aren't the only blacks I have contact with. Duh! By the way, what IS the "black agenda"?
I too am interested in what this "agenda" happens to be. I would hope that the only agenda any American would have would be to be a productive member of society, having self-reliance and personal responsiblity, a work ethic, and the desire to instill these traits in their children. That "agenda" should also consist of stressing the importance of an education, whether it be attained from a college or a trade school. Without marketable skills in these economic times, the chance to become a viable, contributing factor in one's community will be greatly diminished.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#231 Jul 19, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I too am interested in what this "agenda" happens to be. I would hope that the only agenda any American would have would be to be a productive member of society, having self-reliance and personal responsiblity, a work ethic, and the desire to instill these traits in their children. That "agenda" should also consist of stressing the importance of an education, whether it be attained from a college or a trade school. Without marketable skills in these economic times, the chance to become a viable, contributing factor in one's community will be greatly diminished.
Exactly, well said. Based on the warblings of Al Sharkton, Jesse Jack-off and the likes of them, it's to maintain contention amongst blacks and whites. Let's face it, the honeymoon period of Odumbo taking office has worn off. The racist blacks no longer are relevant, this Zimmerman trial created a stage for them, nothing more. In retrospect, isn't Zimmerman half Latino, and aren't they considered a minority as well?

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#232 Jul 19, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>Another false assumption crack rhino. I used that family because they are closer friends, but they aren't the only blacks I have contact with. Duh! By the way, what IS the "black agenda"?
I see what you did there...You took "Rhino" and replaced it with "crack"...Wow. Sharp. Original.

I'm sure you associate with many black people...On topix. In real life you are a typical know nothing white person with delusions of grandeur. What is the black agenda?!?? It's the same as the white, Asian, Latino agenda. It's a plan or guideline on how you live.

Holy shit snacks. You're a numbskull.

Typical racist mentality.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#233 Jul 19, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what you did there...You took "Rhino" and replaced it with "crack"...Wow. Sharp. Original.
I'm sure you associate with many black people...On topix. In real life you are a typical know nothing white person with delusions of grandeur. What is the black agenda?!?? It's the same as the white, Asian, Latino agenda. It's a plan or guideline on how you live.
Holy shit snacks. You're a numbskull.
Typical racist mentality.
Crack Rhino....don't you appreciate the play on words?? I do indeed associate with many black people, business, personal as well as those who are friends of friends. Maybe you should try mixing it up a bit, crack. You'll find that most people just want to get along. You were the one who used the "term black agenda".
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#234 Jul 19, 2013
The parents of Trayvon set him up for his early demise by ignoring him all of his miserable life. Neither one wanted him. His loving father didn't know he was dead until the following morning. Mommie dearest had other children by multiple fathers. She real quick saw he was worth more dead then alive, and cashed in. So if you want to feel sorry for Trayvon, feel sorry for the way he lived, not the way he died.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 265,812
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Yomeits not reall... 136,021
Cruz candidacy would pull GOP further to the right 3 hr Swedenforever 6
Illegal workers pay taxes, reap no federal or s... (Mar '11) 4 hr gulf 269
Native Americans say "Mexicans are Indians, too" (Feb '08) 4 hr gulf 2,378
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 4 hr gulf 226
Government funds lawyers for immigrant kids 5 hr gulf 10

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE