Martin family attorney wanted a better jury

Full story: CBS News

Bob Schieffer reflects that "America has always led best when we led by example," but it's struggling to do that now.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of802
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
They selected a bunch of white housewives to judge a life or death situation...How is that a jury of his peers? They set him free because they bought the bullshit defense.
Are you fkn kidding me?
Okay we disagree....

with that language I'm thinking now want to duke it out with a me now, okay put'em up !.... Thug !

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

The Martin Luther King Jr family has provided another name to the Zimmerman story. This one can help the 'star witness' get a reality show.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>I was selected for jury duty.... the best people are chosen. I was asked many /many questions. it does not matter whether you are a man or woman, your economical status,religion,nationality, nor color of your skin.... it's all according to the answer you give to their(judge/attorneys) questions.
Jury of your peers. You mean to tell me, in a pool of jurors in Sanford Florida, that's your jury selection?

Well. Ok. The jury has spoken. Zimmerman is "free". Got his got gun back, free to serve and protect the Sanford residence against the tyranny of young black kids with skittles and iced tea.

God Bless America.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>well, obviously they know enough to NOT BE FOOLED in to thinking a poor little innocent boy on his way to the store to buy some skittles did nothing wrong. They knew enough to realize that a person was getting his head bashed on the sidewalk and knew if he didn't do something he would be the one dead.
He was what?

Zimmerman would have never pursued Martin without that gun. Fact.

Your bullshit theory is weak and racist. Trayvon already had the skittles and tea before Zimmerman stopped him from walking. Did you see the trial or are you just a fkn 2 cents idiot?

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Jury of your peers. You mean to tell me, in a pool of jurors in Sanford Florida, that's your jury selection?
Well. Ok. The jury has spoken. Zimmerman is "free". Got his got gun back, free to serve and protect the Sanford residence against the tyranny of young black kids with skittles and iced tea.
God Bless America.
Obviously so !
They were asked a battery of questions and selected accordingly... Case closed.... Zimmerman found Not Guilty.... and.... and.... yes, God Bless America !

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>Okay we disagree....

with that language I'm thinking now want to duke it out with a me now, okay put'em up !.... Thug !
Quiet down, princess.

There is no way a neighborhood watchman with 2 arrests should be set free for murder...If Trayvon shot George, we would not be having this discussion.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously so !
They were asked a battery of questions and selected accordingly... Case closed.... Zimmerman found Not Guilty.... and.... and.... yes, God Bless America !
Sure. Until something like that happens to someone you love.
Ben

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He was what?
Zimmerman would have never pursued Martin without that gun. Fact.
Your bullshit theory is weak and racist. Trayvon already had the skittles and tea before Zimmerman stopped him from walking. Did you see the trial or are you just a fkn 2 cents idiot?
sorry, I didn't see the trial. I actually have a job and work for a living, and pay taxes that support others so they can sit around and drink beer and watch tv all day long. So I guess I am a 2 cent idiot. I have to catch up on news when I get in from work. But I can still piece together what happens in the world. I still know all the problems of the black man are due to the white man holding him down.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

The Zimmerman/Martin case is proof that our Judicial system is a f**king joke!
Valirie

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Please stop watching MSNBC, you will find a whole new world exist from the one your confine in.

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Ben wrote:
<quoted text> sorry, I didn't see the trial. I actually have a job and work for a living, and pay taxes that support others so they can sit around and drink beer and watch tv all day long. So I guess I am a 2 cent idiot. I have to catch up on news when I get in from work. But I can still piece together what happens in the world. I still know all the problems of the black man are due to the white man holding him down.
I did not watch the trial ,but I did go too.YouTube and watch the videos of Rachel Jeantel testifying on the stand.... I was embarrassed for her to say the least.

(and I heard)She is an embarrassment to those AA who have managed to succeed in spite of the white man keeping them down(with various social programs,public school system,etc.)
with that said, we all encounter obstacles in our way, but that does not mean you sit idle,do nothing and accept it.
I always say.... get your fatAzz up,get out there and do better. Doors always open when you "act" and are determined.

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
The Zimmerman/Martin case is proof that our Judicial system is a f**king joke!
Look who talking about a f**king joke!

Look folks,hurry .... look at this joke.

Rico just crawled out of his muddy hole in the ground! He actually wants to sound relevant.
i see oj

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
If Trayvon shot George, we would not be having this discussion.
In your fantasy theory, does George use a racial epithet to describe Trayvon before bashing his head on the concrete?

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

I honestly believed that Zimmerman's lawyers screwed the pooch be allowing six women to be elected for the jury. Who would have thought that Florida prosecutors wouldn't know how to play the dead son offence.
I guess facts do sometimes override liberal, kneejerk, politically correct BS sometimes.
Bob Lewis

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Nicole Simpsons family wanted a 'better jury" too.
Ben

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Bob Lewis wrote:
Nicole Simpsons family wanted a 'better jury" too.
exactly right. You hit the nail on the head Bob
Valirie

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Hunglo wrote:
I honestly believed that Zimmerman's lawyers screwed the pooch be allowing six women to be elected for the jury. Who would have thought that Florida prosecutors wouldn't know how to play the dead son offence.
I guess facts do sometimes override liberal, kneejerk, politically correct BS sometimes.

Stop with the six woman jury, it was a weak case, no evidence to the contrary. The prosecuting attorney was the real weak link if you need a scape goat.
Ben

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>"If Trayvon shot George, we would not be having this discussion."
That is true. The race baiting White haters like you wouldn't have pushed the issue to begin with.
and don't forget get about the race "master baiter" al sharpton.
Dee Dee Dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if he will be able to find time to continue tutoring under privileged children like he did before he was arrested if he goes to law school.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Valirie wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with the six woman jury, it was a weak case, no evidence to the contrary. The prosecuting attorney was the real weak link if you need a scape goat.
Reading comprehension is not one of your strengths.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of802
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••