Martin family attorney wanted a better jury

Full story: CBS News

Bob Schieffer reflects that "America has always led best when we led by example," but it's struggling to do that now.

Comments (Page 30)

Showing posts 581 - 600 of802
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TGO

Vernon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
This and all the other Zimmerman case threads demonstrates that discussion of this case will continue indefinitely, fool. Or are you going to make up some different version of what I was claiming there, too?:)
Hardly.

I wouldn't dream of challenging your skill at making things up.

Or pumping out clouds of non-sequitur.

At least I cured him of calling everyone liars.

You can tell I rattled his cage when he starts throwing names.
TGO

Vernon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

chisholm wrote:
For the ignorant, dishonest, and hysterical out there, this was the whole sequence of comments:
Original poster: "Over one million signatures collected in 3 days for the DOJ petition to prosecute George Zimmerman on federal charges."
Second poster, Higgans: "is that how they do it in YOUR amerika?"
Me: "Americans have the right to petition the government for redress of grievances."
Now if Americans feel aggrieved by the process which acquitted Zimmerman...and want to petition the DoJ to file federal charges...do they or do they not have that right?
That's the whole question right there. I never once said ANYTHING about "petitioning a court to bring federal charges." When this fool MDConservative makes that claim, therefore, he is LYING.
Now if you can pick yourself up off the floor, Mr. MDmeltdown, would you care to answer that? No sweat if you don't, so far the only talent you've demonstrated is one for displaying hysterically fake outrage.
But go ahead, give it a try...:)
Why should he bother with a troll like you?

I on the other hand love winding you up and watching you spin around like a squirrel on crack.
Your Worst Nightmare

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence other than Zimmerman's claim that Martin was the "attacker," of course. The jury believed that, or at least heard no convincing evidence to the contrary. That's a major reason he was acquitted.
Martin was walking home (the one he was staying at) in rain, not "wandering around in a driving rainstorm." Where do you get this stuff, from Drudge or NewsMax or something? Martin had as much right to be in the neighborhood as Zimmerman did. He had NO duty to tell Zimmerman anything, and for all he knew, Zimmerman was planning to attack HIM.
The true fact is that Martin was a thug wanabe, the proof of that was on his cell phone, his school record and the fact that he had that gang mentality. He was on his way to being in the system or being dead before he met George Zimmerman, perhaps if old man Tracy had not abandoned Trayvon and his mother when Trayvon was only three things might have been different. I seriously doubt it because Tracy was never there for Trayvon but is there with his hand out to get some of the Trayvon Death Money.

Fact is that Trayvon in dead and not likely to get any better and George Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury of his peers.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Attorney Burris also said that the prosecution should have argued that Martin was actually the person standing his ground. "After all, he was the one being pursued," he said. "That never was argued in any kind of way by the prosecution. The fact that he himself was standing his ground, and what he had a right to do. And so, thatís what made it more challenging for the prosecution, because they didnít take advantage of the opportunity that they had to make arguments, to make Trayvon Martin a more sympathetic person, and they allowed the defense to define Trayvon Martin in ways that were hurtful and easy for the jury to accept."
http://blogs.kqed.org/newsfix/2013/07/15/kqed...
Lunatic Fringe viewpoint, that completely disregards....MARTIN WAS'NT ON TRIAL.......
TGO

Vernon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Lunatic Fringe viewpoint, that completely disregards....MARTIN WAS'NT ON TRIAL.......
The leftwing vigilantes who want Zimmerman murdered are satisfied with any excuse however flimsy.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

TGO wrote:
<quoted text>
The leftwing vigilantes who want Zimmerman murdered are satisfied with any excuse however flimsy.
We, as a society, should really shake the labels....I was just called a leftist on another thread....it's starting to strangle communication....I alway's thought, those that favor one race over another were Racists?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

TGO wrote:
<quoted text>
..Not saying you are wrong...just saying...lol...

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

..LOL...Yeah, like that......
imom

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Lunatic Fringe viewpoint, that completely disregards....MARTIN WAS'NT ON TRIAL.......
Sweetheart when the "victime" is dead he is always on trial- by the defense who are doing their job in zealously defending their client. It is the job of the prosecutor to speak for the "victim" so that the jury will care- in this case the prosecution failed miserably.
TGO

Vernon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>We, as a society, should really shake the labels....I was just called a leftist on another thread....it's starting to strangle communication....I alway's thought, those that favor one race over another were Racists?
Communication is great but it goes right out the window at the first slap of leather.

After that point it becomes a means to determine which party issues demands and which accepts them.

Indeed. There are racists who favor their race over another, and racists who favor another race over their own.

The first label that needs to be shaken off is "Racist".

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

imom wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetheart when the "victime" is dead he is always on trial- by the defense who are doing their job in zealously defending their client. It is the job of the prosecutor to speak for the "victim" so that the jury will care- in this case the prosecution failed miserably.
Probably because, it was a righteous shooting, from hour one on.....Angela perjured herself, to get it to trial....That is the real story, also what transpired for her to have to do that....?
chisholm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

TGO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he bother with a troll like you?
I on the other hand love winding you up and watching you spin around like a squirrel on crack.
Weren't you just whining about being "called names?" LOL

Amazing, stuff, seriously. I guess this is the little dance you do when neither you nor your comrades here can answer actual posts or deal with actual facts.

You love trolling, by your own admission, and call me a "troll," too. Wonderful.

You can't make this stuff up...:)
chisholm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Your Worst Nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
The true fact is that Martin was a thug wanabe....
No need to go further with yet another racist troll post..
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

imom wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetheart when the "victime" is dead he is always on trial- by the defense who are doing their job in zealously defending their client. It is the job of the prosecutor to speak for the "victim" so that the jury will care- in this case the prosecution failed miserably.
They failed miserably because they tried to prosecute a case based on public opinion and not evidence. If there had been evidence of a crime then the competent non-publicity seeking prosecutors who refused to prosecute the case in the first place would have prosecuted it. The first rule of a prosecutor is never prosecute an innocent man.
TGO

Vernon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you just whining about being "called names?" LOL
Amazing, stuff, seriously. I guess this is the little dance you do when neither you nor your comrades here can answer actual posts or deal with actual facts.
You love trolling, by your own admission, and call me a "troll," too. Wonderful.
You can't make this stuff up...:)
Prodigious.... Homeric.

Now that he has stopped calling everyone LIAR! he's a regular paragon of virtue.
TGO

Vernon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to go further with yet another racist troll post..
I suspect that Hunting Down Racism is the only thing that makes his rope rise.

Now I've done it - that poor Zimmerman doll is really gonna catch it.
chisholm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

TGO wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that Hunting Down Racism is the only thing that makes his rope rise.
Now I've done it - that poor Zimmerman doll is really gonna catch it.
Who are you talking about? Are you starting to lose it, or something? Next you'll be referring to yourself in the third person!

Here's a clue, precious..if I see racism, I comment on it. Same with dishonesty. I guess that confuses you, somehow?

Strange.
chisholm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
They failed miserably because they tried to prosecute a case based on public opinion and not evidence. If there had been evidence of a crime then the competent non-publicity seeking prosecutors who refused to prosecute the case in the first place would have prosecuted it. The first rule of a prosecutor is never prosecute an innocent man.
Prosecuting the case based on evidence would've called for a manslaughter charge, not murder 2 - they were never going to get Zimmerman on that.

However, since he did leave his vehicle, armed, and hunt down Martin before the struggle resulting in Martin's killing, there was evidence to indicate Zimmerman was by no means "innocent."
TGO

Vernon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking about? Are you starting to lose it, or something? Next you'll be referring to yourself in the third person!
Here's a clue, precious..if I see racism, I comment on it. Same with dishonesty. I guess that confuses you, somehow?
Strange.
Said Mr.Facts.

Wind him up - watch him spin.

I bet the thought of Zimmerman being lynched gives him a stiffy too.
TGO

Vernon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
Prosecuting the case based on evidence would've called for a manslaughter charge, not murder 2 - they were never going to get Zimmerman on that.
However, since he did leave his vehicle, armed, and hunt down Martin before the struggle resulting in Martin's killing, there was evidence to indicate Zimmerman was by no means "innocent."
He never gives up.

We the jury find the defendant not guilty, but by no means innocent.

Peter Pan Common Law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 581 - 600 of802
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Democrats: No bluff, Obamawill go it alone on i... 4 min TerryE 193
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Coffee Party 239,667
No Bailout for the Border Kids 37 min Dee Dee Dee 40
Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds 37 min Righteous 69
Increase in Underage Pregnant Women Crossing Bo... 44 min Righteous 35
Obama rejects criticism over border crisis 52 min mjjcpa 17
Report: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Ill... 57 min Righteous 76
•••
•••