New signs of rising illegal immigration into US

Sep 23, 2013 Full story: Long Island Business News 44

After dropping during the recession, the number of immigrants crossing the border illegally into the U.S. appears to be on the rise again.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#1 Sep 23, 2013
Hope burns eternal!!

They think Obama is going to NOT ENFORCE immigration laws and give them AMNESTY.

(They already KNOW there are MANY states that will give them driver's licenses.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 23, 2013
Eleanor wrote:
Hope burns eternal!!
They think Obama is going to NOT ENFORCE immigration laws and give them AMNESTY.
(They already KNOW there are MANY states that will give them driver's licenses.
obama will enforce nothing,he will however reward all illegal aliens going against citizens.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/23/obama-hides...

these anti-Americans are more liken to terrorists,pushing this shows they are against citizens and are unfit to be here let alone be in public office.

its easy to see all things done behind closed doors proves all involved dirty,
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#3 Sep 23, 2013
Amnesty and the talk of amnesty always results in a surge of illegal aliens. Rather than spending billions on border security all we have to do is stop the amnesty talk. If we start talking enforcement the numbers will be even lower.
Brenda besson

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2013
Someone better have the moron we have for a president removed,jailed,impeached,whate ver it takes.he needs ti get the fack out with the illegals.i know this looks bad but it will not happen.
Juan Too

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Sep 23, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Someone better have the moron we have for a president removed,jailed,impeached,whate ver it takes.he needs ti get the fack out with the illegals.i know this looks bad but it will not happen.
It's only mid-day, Bren, are you already intoxicated?

Or is it still from last night?
goose

Carol Stream, IL

#6 Sep 23, 2013
Secure the !@#% borders!
Of course you need to want the borders closed first. It is apparent where our cry baby leadship is on that issue!
amcummer

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Sep 23, 2013
Once they heard Obama's immigration policy they started flocking in and the rest is history. No more real American natives. Melting pot is not enough to describe what's happening.
Brenda besson

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only mid-day, Bren, are you already intoxicated?
Or is it still from last night?
lol I dont drink you said you would be in detox for 10 days and here your are.off the wagon again.

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Level 4

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#9 Sep 23, 2013
Anytime people are rewarded for breaking the law, we can expect more of the same. These newcomers can't wait to get here and start licking and lapping from the big government trough along side their fellow countrymen.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Furlong, PA

#10 Sep 23, 2013
It's difficult to know how to feel about this issue. My son and I rehabbed a house in South Philly. The only decent workers were the Spanish guys that did the sheet rock work. One day and done! The other contractors were ex union morons that had a sense of entitlement that would make a welfare queen blush. Their workmanship was horrible and every one of them cheated on their work hours. Finally we fired the americans and hired all Spanish workers. They got the job done quick! I could care less about their immigration status. All I know is that they worked and gave us an honest days work unlike the american boys!

“i hope we can change this!”

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

usa

#11 Sep 23, 2013
gee, with the smell of amnesty in the air, who could've seen THAT coming?
amcummer

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Sep 23, 2013
Once they heard Obama's immigration policy aka amnesty they started flocking in and the rest is history. They are here to stay the more the merrier. LOL!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#13 Sep 23, 2013
carey529 wrote:
gee, with the smell of amnesty in the air, who could've seen THAT coming?
That is not amnesty you are smelling in the air.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#14 Sep 23, 2013
Another reason to shut down Government. No programs or benefits for the river rats.
ronnie

Riverton, UT

#15 Sep 23, 2013
Job's in Mexico pay 7 bucks a day. No Freebies. No anchoring for EBT and all the other wealth we are losing to them. Thus they're coming in record number's. It's beyond comprehension that Tax payers in this country are stuck with these cost's. The mess is redicuous. We spend millions in foreign country's to protect there Sovereignty, but not here. We spend millions taking care of thousands of people World wide, yet our Vet's are homeless. Beggers on our street's. And hundreds of jobless Americans. this President is the shit's.Now with the idea they can get more from us they keep sneaking over.... sickening.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16 Sep 23, 2013
ronnie wrote:
Job's in Mexico pay 7 bucks a day. No Freebies. No anchoring for EBT and all the other wealth we are losing to them. Thus they're coming in record number's. It's beyond comprehension that Tax payers in this country are stuck with these cost's. The mess is redicuous. We spend millions in foreign country's to protect there Sovereignty, but not here. We spend millions taking care of thousands of people World wide, yet our Vet's are homeless. Beggers on our street's. And hundreds of jobless Americans. this President is the shit's.Now with the idea they can get more from us they keep sneaking over.... sickening.
just the way obama wants it. heck clinton said they was the new face of America,showing that is what our gov is pushing for going against the citizens.
3Amestea

Noblesville, IN

#17 Sep 23, 2013
Wishingtoon DC4close Oct,1;-000h, welcom Amigos!!;)
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

#18 Sep 23, 2013
And once again the obama regime will do nothing about it.
married to an illegal

United States

#19 Sep 23, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
It's difficult to know how to feel about this issue. My son and I rehabbed a house in South Philly. The only decent workers were the Spanish guys that did the sheet rock work. One day and done! The other contractors were ex union morons that had a sense of entitlement that would make a welfare queen blush. Their workmanship was horrible and every one of them cheated on their work hours. Finally we fired the americans and hired all Spanish workers. They got the job done quick! I could care less about their immigration status. All I know is that they worked and gave us an honest days work unlike the american boys!
my husband wouldn't have a job if Americans wouldn't do this right here. People say oh they take our jobs... no you were lazy and/or to good to &#65279;the job. So that gave my husband &#65279;the open door for a job. Say what you want but its true.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#20 Sep 23, 2013
married to an illegal wrote:
<quoted text>my husband wouldn't have a job if Americans wouldn't do this right here. People say oh they take our jobs... no you were lazy and/or to good to &#65279;the job. So that gave my husband &#65279;the open door for a job. Say what you want but its true.
So, you're harboring a criminal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Valerie 262,442
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 9 min Freespirit8 135,845
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 2 hr OneRepublic 1,889
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 3 hr car mat 6
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 3 hr ronnie 4
Obama lays out immigration goals, not timing 4 hr dirtbag1958 60
McConnell hits back against Grimes' skeet-shoot... 8 hr kuda 19
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••