Kennedy Was Right: We Are the Heirs of the First Revolution

"These are the times that try men's souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it now deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Full Story

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 22, 2013
"When Kennedy called on Americans to "bear the burden of a long twilight struggle" to defend freedom in its hour of maximum danger, I never would have guessed how long that twilight would last -- or that half a century later, we, the American people, would come to represent the gravest threat to our freedoms through our apathy, ignorance and indifference."

He is right.
This too should be posted on every corner throughout the United States.

Our current president is failing in his commitment to our nation and the evidence of his malfeasance is becoming more apparent every day that he remains in office, IMO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 7 min Memo From Turner 83
Immigrants Worry They'll Face Deportation After... 13 min Who Guessed It 4
Australia defends sending refugees to Cambodia 15 min SpongeBobob 13
Don't call Jeb Bush a Senator 25 min Dee Dee Dee 1
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 29 min kuda 13
Poll: Majority Of Americans Oppose Obama's Exec... 46 min wild child 1
UCLA Workshop: Illegal Aliens Are Just Like Dyi... 59 min wild child 15
More from around the web