Truax, Oberweis Share Views on Immigr...

Truax, Oberweis Share Views on Immigration

There are 6 comments on the WYMG-FM Springfield story from Mar 12, 2014, titled Truax, Oberweis Share Views on Immigration. In it, WYMG-FM Springfield reports that:

The candidates are Doug Truax and State Sen. Jim Oberweis. Both say U.S. borders must be secured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYMG-FM Springfield.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 12, 2014
saying they need legal status shows failure . we need folks who want to enforce laws not bend over and cater to those who did.

how about making the laws more harsh, say ten years for first time caught here illegally and life if they ever come back as well as never allowing an illegal alien to come back legally.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 12, 2014
Well we will change their mind, you people are getting nothing but out.we will protest , to get you out.we are going to get those borders closed and you deported.when the time is right.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 12, 2014
They are getting nothing but out.take the dam kids.we will change their minds.that border is getting closed and you are getting out even with legal status.you will be deported.but you are not going to even get legal status.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Mar 12, 2014
Lol posted twice worth repeating.
ronnie

United States

#5 Mar 12, 2014
tomin cali wrote:
saying they need legal status shows failure . we need folks who want to enforce laws not bend over and cater to those who did.
how about making the laws more harsh, say ten years for first time caught here illegally and life if they ever come back as well as never allowing an illegal alien to come back legally.
Tom, all Politicians have normalized illegal immigration. They lack any intent to respect the millions of Americans that have been afflicted by thee parasites. i know I sound harsh and have become hardened, when I listen to the rhetoric of our Govt. Such cowards, such fools that see not past the end of there own nose and career. Shameful whats happened. A country and govt. developed to protect it's citizens bending one inch to pretend the rule of law no longer matters to this Country... They've invested in there own futures but not America's... it's the worse possible outcome for us.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Mar 12, 2014
Oh my god ronnie and tom, get a dam grip on yourselfs, things are looking great.no one is legal.obama is going down lol.we are taking back america.dont give up now.check out trey gowdy in youtube (law enforcement) he is something to be proud of.if what hes is doing works it will kill any reform, amnesty, dreamers, anchor and daca, have faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 2 min positronium 13,643
News Activists push to end controversial 287(g) prog... 10 min Red Crosse 7
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 18 min T Bone 148,194
News Trump says US 'cannot afford' Roy Moore loss in... 22 min Desperately Seeki... 203
News Immigration Groups Push Congress to Protect Dre... 1 hr General Kabaka Oba 3
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 4 hr Abimbola 313
News President Trump, meet the Mormons 4 hr John 14
More from around the web