Audit: Georgia Department of Agricult...

Audit: Georgia Department of Agriculture Failed to Use E-Verify

There are 96 comments on the WAGT story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Audit: Georgia Department of Agriculture Failed to Use E-Verify. In it, WAGT reports that:

A recent audit has found Georgia's Department of Agriculture failed to use E-Verify to check whether new employees were eligible to work, which state law has required of public employers since 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAGT.

juan is sorry for sure

Glenview, IL

#21 Jan 29, 2013
Juan wrote:
Sorry, I had hip surgery..........had to go the the emergency room via ambulance.
You are sorry that's a definite. A sorry narcissistic idiot. Nobody cares about yet another story of whoa from you.

I suppose the taxpayers will be picking up the tab for yet another illegal alien who shouldn't even be here and isn't legally allowed to work here.
whoa is juan

Clarks Summit, PA

#22 Jan 29, 2013
Juan wrote:
Sorry, I had hip surgery..........had to go the the emergency room via ambulance.
You are sorry that's a definite. A sorry narcissistic idiot. Nobody cares about yet another story of whoa from you.

I suppose the taxpayers will be picking up the tab for yet another illegal alien who shouldn't even be here and isn't legally allowed to work here.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#23 Feb 2, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>So, how do you plan to PAY for this?
I will pay what I can. I'm getting better with each passing day, I can now walk without a walker.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#24 Feb 2, 2013
It will still be several weeks before I'm able to return to work.
juan is a narcissist

Dallas, TX

#25 Feb 2, 2013
Juan wrote:
It will still be several weeks before I'm able to return to work.
Who cares juanita....answer: NOBODY!!! Go write to the new dear abby or your parents...we on topix could care less about you or your personal life...get it?
ima

El Paso, TX

#26 Feb 2, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ima...Sorry I haven't been around for some time, I was working from a ladder wiring a new two story home, I fell and broke my hip, I had to go to the emergency room, I got out of the hospital last Wednesday and told to not work for at least two weeks. I have to be very careful.
DAMN! and you didn't DIE! lets hope your boss fires you! with a broken hip YOU ARE OF NO USE TO YOUR BOSS!
Juan

Pearland, TX

#27 Feb 2, 2013
Hopefully I'll be able to get back to work in afew weeks. My girlfriend brings me home food from the restaurant.
nope to juan the dope

Houston, TX

#28 Feb 2, 2013
Juan wrote:
Hopefully I'll be able to get back to work in afew weeks. My girlfriend brings me home food from the restaurant.
Snore....boring...who cares...yawn..yet more jibberish from the dip chit from Pearland.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#29 Feb 3, 2013
i should be back to work in a couple ofweeks, I just won't be able to climb and will have to be cautious.
ima

El Paso, TX

#30 Feb 3, 2013
Juan wrote:
i should be back to work in a couple ofweeks, I just won't be able to climb and will have to be cautious.
don't think so, a broken hip is no minor thing....you probably have pins and rods or some artificial piece in place to keep the hip (fractured area) together, otherwise it won't heal properly. And even later on the likely hood of infection from this mishap is a sure thing.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#31 Feb 3, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> don't think so, a broken hip is no minor thing....you probably have pins and rods or some artificial piece in place to keep the hip (fractured area) together, otherwise it won't heal properly. And even later on the likely hood of infection from this mishap is a sure thing.
The broken hip story is just that, a story in a long line of...stories.
ima

El Paso, TX

#32 Feb 3, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>The broken hip story is just that, a story in a long line of...stories.
you could very well be 100% right!
Juan

Pearland, TX

#33 Feb 3, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> don't think so, a broken hip is no minor thing....you probably have pins and rods or some artificial piece in place to keep the hip (fractured area) together, otherwise it won't heal properly. And even later on the likely hood of infection from this mishap is a sure thing.
I'm actually walking without a walker. It hurts alittle. I should be back to work in two or three weeks. I had a replacement.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#34 Feb 3, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> you could very well be 100% right!
I wish it was but it's not.........I cannot believe it happened.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#35 Feb 3, 2013
I got tomorrow to have the staples taken out.

Level 10

Location hidden

#36 Feb 4, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually walking without a walker. It hurts alittle. I should be back to work in two or three weeks. I had a replacement.
Whoever you really are, you might consider writing for soap operas, because you certainly do not have a grasp on reality. You might make a mint with your fertile mind of prevarications, that way your tall tales might titillate those who tune in, as we have long ago tuned you out.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#37 Feb 4, 2013
Sorry Teddy.......I had x-rays and the staples removed today, another follow up in 3 weeks. I'm walking better each day.
juan is a narcissist

Houston, TX

#38 Feb 4, 2013
Juan wrote:
Sorry Teddy.......I had x-rays and the staples removed today, another follow up in 3 weeks. I'm walking better each day.
Nobody cares you narcissist. Go find a new hobby like jumping off cliffs or maybe playing chicken on a busy freeway. Your story of whoa is truly a pathetic work of fiction. FO juanita.

Level 10

Location hidden

#39 Feb 5, 2013
Juan wrote:
Wow, you sure DO heal quickly...you are a phenomenon among prevaricators. What will tomorrow bring for our Topix sortyteller, only juan of the fertile mind knows.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#40 Feb 5, 2013
The doctor said I should heal fast because of my physical condition. Hard work never hurt anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 35 min Brian_G 14,773
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 2 hr o see the light 60
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 3 hr J ValJean 71
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr X Crypsis X 143,699
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 5 hr Mintz8850 7,602
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 5 hr Areola2233 696
News FAIR's big play: Onetime fringe group hopes to ... 5 hr Wildchild 5
More from around the web