DHS tells American border guards to run away from illegal immigrants hurling rocks at them

Mar 9, 2014 Full story: Free Republic 26

Top administration officials have directed 21,000 border patrol officers to retreat whenever illegal immigrants throw rocks at them, and to avoid getting in front of foreign drug-smugglers' vehicles as they head north with their drug cargoes.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#1 Mar 9, 2014
Get the fu#k out.lol I say tell the illegals not to throw rocks, get out dont come back.I hope obama is having a lot of fun.there is not going to be any amnesty he can also take his trusted travlers chit and shove it.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#2 Mar 9, 2014
Redmond police search for teens seen throwing rocks from SR 520 overpass
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Redmond-polic...
Police in Redmond are searching for two teenagers who've been seen throwing rocks from the Northeast 60th Street overpass on State Route 520. They've hit at least one car so far, and officers say it's only a matter of time before someone gets hurt.
jjedwards

Sahuarita, AZ

#3 Mar 9, 2014
They dont like Mexico because of crime and poor economic conditions, but they do not want to do anything to help their own country and people. Instead they come here and drag our communities down with their backward ways and criminal gang children. They come here because everything is provided for them and for the most part they are catered to. Illegals do not have to even worry about speaking English. They get more demanding as time goes by because they know there are no repercussions against them. Even if they get deported, they can be back in the U.S. in a day.
Jose

New York, NY

#4 Mar 10, 2014
jjedwards wrote:
They dont like Mexico because of crime and poor economic conditions, but they do not want to do anything to help their own country and people. Instead they come here and drag our communities down with their backward ways and criminal gang children. They come here because everything is provided for them and for the most part they are catered to. Illegals do not have to even worry about speaking English. They get more demanding as time goes by because they know there are no repercussions against them. Even if they get deported, they can be back in the U.S. in a day.
Thank you anglo!! For us Mexicans, coming over that border was just like hitting the lottery!!! ;)
spud

Dallas, PA

#5 Mar 10, 2014
No wonder Putin laughs when Obama talks. Border strategy = run when you see them coming. This is insanity. The most amazing thing is that there is not universal outrage over this travesty. A lot of people who gave their lives for this country are rolling over in their graves.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#6 Mar 10, 2014
If they don't run they will end up being jailed and sued by our government and those who attacked them.
Jose

New York, NY

#7 Mar 10, 2014
spud wrote:
No wonder Putin laughs when Obama talks. Border strategy = run when you see them coming. This is insanity. The most amazing thing is that there is not universal outrage over this travesty. A lot of people who gave their lives for this country are rolling over in their graves.
Come on anglo! Do you think those Border Patrol fools want to get hit by a rock?? LOL!!!
spud

Dallas, PA

#8 Mar 10, 2014
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
If they don't run they will end up being jailed and sued by our government and those who attacked them.
That's why we have to get rid of justice dept garbage like Holder and that new DHS head. Count Obama in there while you're at it. They're making the illegals legal and the legals illegal. WTF
spud

Dallas, PA

#9 Mar 10, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Come on anglo! Do you think those Border Patrol fools want to get hit by a rock?? LOL!!!
I gotta admit, getting hit by a rock hurts. But seriously, just imagine some Russian dude running into Putin's office with a copy of this article. They probably couldn't stop laughing for 15 minutes. I can picture them rolling on the floor holding their gut from laughter. When they finally stopped laughing they probably sent out for a nice bottle of vodka as if they didn't have a care in the world.
Jose

New York, NY

#10 Mar 10, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>I gotta admit, getting hit by a rock hurts. But seriously, just imagine some Russian dude running into Putin's office with a copy of this article. They probably couldn't stop laughing for 15 minutes. I can picture them rolling on the floor holding their gut from laughter. When they finally stopped laughing they probably sent out for a nice bottle of vodka as if they didn't have a care in the world.
Wrong anglo! If they were smart, they would be drinking Tequila!! LOL!!!
spud

Dallas, PA

#11 Mar 10, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong anglo! If they were smart, they would be drinking Tequila!! LOL!!!
No no no. Real gringos drink Tennessee moonshine. Smooth as a babies asss.
Jose

New York, NY

#12 Mar 10, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>No no no. Real gringos drink Tennessee moonshine. Smooth as a babies asss.
LOL!!!
spud

Dallas, PA

#13 Mar 11, 2014
Department of Homeland Security. Sounds like a bunch of rough hombres. Don't wanna mess with them dudes, right? And now you're telling me that if someone throws rocks at them, they have to run away instead of defending themselves and doing their job. This is wacky. Might as well fire them all and save the money. Fire whoever made this decision too.
Constantine

West Covina, CA

#14 Mar 11, 2014
Look at all the double digit mountain dwellers rant off their ignorance.
Constantine

West Covina, CA

#15 Mar 11, 2014
wild child wrote:
Get the fu#k out.lol I say tell the illegals not to throw rocks, get out dont come back.I hope obama is having a lot of fun.there is not going to be any amnesty he can also take his trusted travlers chit and shove it.
Hopefully an illegal will steal your hubcaps today.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Mar 11, 2014
Might as well just do away with the BP, with these rules of engagement there's no reason to have them there on paid time. Need to just put local police down there since their rules are no rules. People with cell phones, WII controllers or canes in their hands can be and are shot on sight with no consequence because officers 'feared' for their life, think what an actual danger of a rock thrown their way would make them fear. Blow away a few wets chucking rocks by local law enforcement and the problem will dissolve. Police do not have to live by the insane yellowbelly rules the cjicken-in-chief hands out.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#17 Mar 11, 2014
We know for sure illegal aliens will be stealing his tax money today and everyday.
spud

Dallas, PA

#18 Mar 11, 2014
Constantine wrote:
Look at all the double digit mountain dwellers rant off their ignorance.
Spoken like a truly radical, leftie wimp.
Jose

New York, NY

#19 Mar 11, 2014
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Exactly!! LOL!!!
Constantine

West Covina, CA

#20 Mar 11, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a truly radical, leftie wimp.
I should have the right to shoot you for being a bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 10 min Cordwainer Trout 15
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 44 min Just Slim 137,611
Split over - tactics' is to blame for DHS fundi... 52 min Fox_Y_Fiends 4
Is Rose smuggling Illegals in her azz? 59 min ILLEGAL A-HOLE 4
Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll 1 hr ILLEGAL A-HOLE 23
Dems call GOP Homeland Security strategy a poli... 1 hr spud 26
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 1 hr Who Guessed It 95
More from around the web