Rep. Lou Barletta: We shouldn't be fo...

Rep. Lou Barletta: We shouldn't be fooled again on amnesty

There are 6 comments on the The Wave story from Mar 24, 2013, titled Rep. Lou Barletta: We shouldn't be fooled again on amnesty. In it, The Wave reports that:

The problematic and chronic issue of illegal immigration finally crystallized for me in May 2006, while I was the mayor of Hazleton, Pa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wave.

Exactly

Kansas City, MO

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Right on Lou!
white queer

Wellsboro, PA

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Latino men are sexy. I don't want a stinky garlic breathed guido next to me.
Fair one

Cape Coral, FL

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Thak God for Lou Baretta! He is one of our few elected officials (along with Jeff Sessions and Lamar Smith), who actually speak for the legal American citizen.
Illegal aliens have invaded our country, stolen our tax funded benefits, and ignored our laws. Scamming the birthright citizenship amendment becomes their way of life-costing US taxpayers billions in welfare, medical, education, and incarceration dollars. Have politician given any thought to the enormous populace of legal citizens now struggling in poverty? Citizenship for alien lawbreakers will be a death knoll for many black and Hispnic communities, already mired in violence and despair. Do politicians fantasize in some dreamland about the cost of implementing this outrageous "path" for illegal aliens? Without question, more billions of dollars and thousands of additional government employees will be needed to monitor this iinsane proposition.-exactly what our country does not need.
Call and fax you politicians today. Enforce existing immigration laws. Mandate EVerify. Secure ou borders. No No No to amnesty.
ronnie

Kaysville, UT

#4 Mar 24, 2013
It's a shame other Politicians haven't seen what illegals did to Barletta's friend. If we give them one more chance, they will simply steal more votes from good, honest POLITICIANS, and put thug's and crooks into office. This is so serious and I only see a handful of intelligent Politicians that realize they are taking our Country through theft. Whether Asian, Mexican or what-ever the race. They don't have the right to come here, stay, anchor, destroy America's way of life, and get a pat on the back for it. Obama's a fool. And his policy's are ruining the Country. Illegals do not want to be American, they want our wealth only. Period.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Rep. Lou Barletta, i like this guy. The 100 member Senate will send their amnesty bill to the 435 member House soon, where it will die a fast death.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 25, 2013
It appears that too many people refuse to learn from our past mistakes, and the '86 shamnesty was a real doozy and should speak for itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 19 min Responsibiility 153
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 52 min Flaming Star 138,902
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 1 hr Anonymous 447
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 1 hr Synque 134
News What's behind the 'anchor babies' buzz phrase? 1 hr spud 10
News Trump: 'I have to do right thing' 2 hr Synque 221
News Abortion-rights activists to protest Trump toni... 2 hr RustyS 1
More from around the web