Major Hurdle to Immigration Bill Cleared

Mar 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WLTX-TV Columbia

Labor and business officials have reached an agreement on a visa program to bring in up to 200,000 foreign workers a year to do janitorial, hospitality, retail and construction work, the AFL-CIO said Saturday.

Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Apr 2, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

It is obvious that the players of the immigration dance has ran out of tune so lets hope this is the real moves to the lyric.
Total Krap

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Jobs that don't pay well in the first place? Welfare to work for citizens should be working those jobs!Unions are after dues and they don't give a hoot who's paying them.
Fed Up Vet

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Ah yes the Foreign Nationals Job bill. Just what we do not need.

It’s taken 25 years to finally admit that amnesty with “enforcement” didn’t work. So how will our brain dead politicians fix our national disgrace? Why of course, they will pass another amnesty with enhanced enforcement to “solve” the problem. Our children deserve better, but votes are more important than national security for our elected officials.
Sterco

Sterling, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up Vet wrote:
Ah yes the Foreign Nationals Job bill. Just what we do not need.
It’s taken 25 years to finally admit that amnesty with “enforcement” didn’t work. So how will our brain dead politicians fix our national disgrace? Why of course, they will pass another amnesty with enhanced enforcement to “solve” the problem. Our children deserve better, but votes are more important than national security for our elected officials.
No political contributions are. We have the best politicians that money can buy. Enforcement will be out of the picture in six months. Probably due to lack of money for the border patrol etc.. Hell they are not enforcing the laws on the books now!!! Why the hell would they do it in the future!!! They fool nobody. And by the ways "OBAMA DID LIE". The congressman that called Obama on his lie that illegals would not be covered on OBONGO care should receive a major apology. THEY ARE COVERED!!!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Sterco wrote:
<quoted text>No political contributions are. We have the best politicians that money can buy. Enforcement will be out of the picture in six months. Probably due to lack of money for the border patrol etc.. Hell they are not enforcing the laws on the books now!!! Why the hell would they do it in the future!!! They fool nobody. And by the ways "OBAMA DID LIE". The congressman that called Obama on his lie that illegals would not be covered on OBONGO care should receive a major apology. THEY ARE COVERED!!!
It sounds like somebody is being fooled, but it is not who you think.

What laws are not being enforced now?

Between the years 1892 and 1997 a total of 2.1 million people were deported from the US. G.W Bush deported 2 million people during his administration. That is a rate of 20,964 per month.

Obama has deported 1.4 million people in four years. This is a rate of 32,886 per month.

So there us absolutely no truth to your post.

Forget about your healthcare nonsense. That was just pulled out of thin air.
Sterco

Sterling, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Between the years 1892 and 1997 a total of 2.1 million people were deported from the US. G.W Bush deported 2 million people during his administration. That is a rate of 20,964 per month.
Obama has deported 1.4 million people in four years. This is a rate of 32,886 per month.
You sir have incredible intestinal fortitude!!! YOU ARE FULL OF IT BUTTHOLE!!!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Sterco wrote:
<quoted text>You sir have incredible intestinal fortitude!!! YOU ARE FULL OF IT BUTTHOLE!!!
I guess that is your way of saying you have no response.
SI SE PUEDE

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Sterco

Sterling, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Sterco

Sterling, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

These amnesty lovers aren't fooling anyone. They have no intention of enforcing anything they pass. This is all political. It's all about the votes. It's really sad that some Republicans are stupid enough to think they will get these Hispanic votes. All these amnesty candidates will be voting Dem. if given the chance.
lou fernandez

Santa Rosa, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

let all the people that got deported come back home to there families were not terroist were tax payers
Married

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep most people don't look up facts here
Con Todo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Actually, it was the Republicans who wanted a new visa category that would have allowed 400,000 additional guest workers. Their biggest proponent was the American Chamber of Commerce (business interests).

The Democrats and unions wanted none because having 400,000 new guest workers would have taken American jobs for minimum wages. Eventually, they agreed on a compromise of 200,000.

So I guess, if you are a blue-collar American earning a higher than minimum wage, the Democrats and Unions have your back.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/politics/free/2...
Sterco

Sterling, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Married wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep most people don't look up facts here
Mostly the beaners and those who employ them type folk. Some other coloreds also.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Sterco wrote:
<quoted text>Mostly the beaners and those who employ them type folk. Some other coloreds also.
"Coloreds"? Wow. Has anybody else used that term in the past 50 years?
Sterco

Sterling, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Coloreds"? Wow. Has anybody else used that term in the past 50 years?
Screw Off SLAVER!!! I did not get a reply from you on illegals getting OBONGOCARE!!! Whats wrong did you get you azz knocked in the dirt? MORON!!!
Sterco

Sterling, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Con Todo wrote:
Actually, it was the Republicans who wanted a new visa category that would have allowed 400,000 additional guest workers. Their biggest proponent was the American Chamber of Commerce (business interests).
The Democrats and unions wanted none because having 400,000 new guest workers would have taken American jobs for minimum wages. Eventually, they agreed on a compromise of 200,000.
So I guess, if you are a blue-collar American earning a higher than minimum wage, the Democrats and Unions have your back.
http://www.azcentral.com/news/politics/free/2...
Right....SURE THEY DO!!! IDJUT!!! I am a TEAMSTER and I no longer think my Union has my back.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Sterco wrote:
<quoted text>Right....SURE THEY DO!!! IDJUT!!! I am a TEAMSTER and I no longer think my Union has my back.
I see the low information voters here are still glued to the couch having their say.
Nanuq

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Sterco wrote:
<quoted text>Mostly the beaners and those who employ them type folk. Some other coloreds also.
nah.... It's just your filthy breed! Racist nazi freak!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••