Obama immigration reform push expecte...

Obama immigration reform push expected in January

There are 65 comments on the St. Petersburg Times story from Dec 9, 2012, titled Obama immigration reform push expected in January. In it, St. Petersburg Times reports that:

As soon as the confrontation over fiscal policy winds down, the Obama administration will begin an all-out drive for comprehensive immigration reform, including seeking a path to citizenship for 11 million illegal immigrants, according to officials briefed on the plans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Petersburg Times.

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

Melrose Park, IL

#23 Dec 9, 2012
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the Roaches were offended.
LMAO! That was agood one.
Trina

Fort Collins, CO

#24 Dec 9, 2012
SUWANNEE wrote:
<quoted text>
A drunk illegal killed a friend in a head on car crash. She was stuck behind the wheel bleeding to death and her granddaughter had to watch her die before the cops came. The drunk had been deported 2 times before. He got 13 years and we all know he won't serve even that. When he's released and deported , he'll be back.
I hold Congress responsible for her death. And the deaths of all citizens due to the scum invading our country with the permission of our lousy government. I really meant corrupt government.
I'm sorry that your friend was killed bu a drunk illegal. My cousin was boardsided by an illegal who ran a red light. This man had two little kids in the car who weren't restrained in car seats. He couldn't run because he wrecked his truck and a police officer witnessed the whole accident(thank goodness). The people at the impound lot told my cousin that this man tried to blame the entire accident on him(through a translator).

I see our country in the near future being divided between those who were given a free ride and the Americans who paid taxes to support these "immigrants".
Commonsense78

Melrose Park, IL

#25 Dec 9, 2012
no amnesty wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG. I was not comparing people to roaches, you ignorant slut. I was comparing illegal aliens, particularly Mexicans, to roaches. If I need to apologize for the comparison, it's to the roaches.
i guess insulting a lady makes you feel like a real man, by that comment you are worse than the roaches you mention, I wish your mother had aborted you and dropped you in the toilet, where you belong
Daniel

Newport News, VA

#26 Dec 9, 2012
no amnesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have daily dealings with the ignorant, violent, vile, lying, thieving human garbage that Mexico has dumped on America? I am an emergency room MD, a former bleeding heart from an Ivy League university, who has to help these cheating bastards. They steal supplies from the exam rooms, threaten nurses with knives, do drugs in the waiting room, have sex in the bathrooms and pay nothing for the services provided. They sneak into the US just to have anchor babies so they can collect welfare. Finally, a drunk-driving wetback killed one of my cardiac surgery nurses and her 18-month-old daughter. They are greedy, demanding and self-centered and should be rounded up, violently, if necessary. The cost of doing so will be the best money the US government spent since the Louisiana Purchase. Get this scum or of my country. Feel free to join them, you ignorant slut.
. For a guy who has a degree you sound very ignorant , the people that you describe are 10 to 15 % not everyone is like that besides if you are too good to take care of this people get your own hospital and you could do whatever you want in it .
tony boy

Lynchburg, VA

#27 Dec 9, 2012
We need to stopp this reform becau

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#28 Dec 10, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>

Mexico like they all come from !!!

How stupid are you
Over half of the illegal aliens are from Mexico!
SUWANNEE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#32 Dec 10, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>no I think your precious country should take care of you now get out you parasite
Are you crazy pal? The parasites are the illegals , which you are probably one of. Or at the least an anchor brat, which to a lot of Amercians are still illegal. We don't need you people here to bring our country down.
SUWANNEE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#33 Dec 10, 2012
Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>. For a guy who has a degree you sound very ignorant , the people that you describe are 10 to 15 % not everyone is like that besides if you are too good to take care of this people get your own hospital and you could do whatever you want in it .
LMAO, 10 to 15%. Are you nuts?? They are ALL fking criminals. That makes 100%. I'm not including babies and little children who , of course, aren't criminals.
SUWANNEE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#35 Dec 10, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>my mistake all I read was "for a guy with a degree"and I automatically thought it was an anchor baby talking shit. I'm with you 100%
:)
Logic

United States

#36 Dec 10, 2012
no amnesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have daily dealings with the ignorant, violent, vile, lying, thieving human garbage that Mexico has dumped on America? I am an emergency room MD, a former bleeding heart from an Ivy League university, who has to help these cheating bastards. They steal supplies from the exam rooms, threaten nurses with knives, do drugs in the waiting room, have sex in the bathrooms and pay nothing for the services provided. They sneak into the US just to have anchor babies so they can collect welfare. Finally, a drunk-driving wetback killed one of my cardiac surgery nurses and her 18-month-old daughter. They are greedy, demanding and self-centered and should be rounded up, violently, if necessary. The cost of doing so will be the best money the US government spent since the Louisiana Purchase. Get this scum or of my country. Feel free to join them, you ignorant slut.

Yeah, an "MD" is on a website complaining about illegals-_- get a life loser
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#37 Dec 10, 2012
If we give even one million of these criminals amnesty, American's can simply write this Country off as a lost cause. No Veteran, no Soldier serving in the Aftganistan and Iraq war. deserve to come home to this Country and try to compete with 11-20 million Mexicans living here under the radar and breaking our laws, using this Country as a bank account for Mexico. This President should be impeached if he think's legal American citizens can tolerate even one more leech coming in and destroying someone else's job, or neighborhood. What a huge joke. And not at all funny.
no amnesty

Fairfax, VA

#38 Dec 10, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>.
Yeah, an "MD" is on a website complaining about illegals-_- get a life loser
Yale University, BS., chemistry, cum laude; Emory University, M.S., M.D.; residency, University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital Ryder Trauma Center, Board Certified emergency/trauma medicine, Major, U.S. Army Reserve (ret.) The invasion of the U.S. by lowlife human garbage is the greatest threat it faces. Also, as we said in Iraq, g f y.
Logic

Wharton, NJ

#39 Dec 10, 2012
no amnesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yale University, BS., chemistry, cum laude; Emory University, M.S., M.D.; residency, University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital Ryder Trauma Center, Board Certified emergency/trauma medicine, Major, U.S. Army Reserve (ret.) The invasion of the U.S. by lowlife human garbage is the greatest threat it faces. Also, as we said in Iraq, g f y.
Let me rephrase: An old fart complaining on a website about being burdened by illegal criminals. If so, step up ur life or kill urself. Someone supposedly so high up being burdened by such a small group of people-_- like I said, get a life loser..
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#40 Dec 10, 2012
There must be a way..
We cant afford this anymore..
Thanks obama, for nothing.
Alexandr

Stavropol, Russia

#43 Dec 11, 2012
What all of you silly and lazy, look back around it is impossible to see only itself in the pool. Look what to be created in the world because of your governors, I feel sorry for your people who continue to perish there is nothing... Remember the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945 there were real people who were at war for the countries and their population is asked what you the nations us in Russia much more immigration. And in general you know the roots from where your parents arrived to the USA and who founded this country? I feel sorry for you... Good luck.
Lori

United States

#44 Dec 11, 2012
maria wrote:
Send all the ilegal aliens back to Mexico
What about the ones from Canada, England, and Australia? Should they be sent to Mexico too?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#46 Dec 11, 2012
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the ones from Canada, England, and Australia? Should they be sent to Mexico too?
Why would anybody want them to be sent to Mexico???? That is so silly, they need to be sent expeditiously to their countries of origin. No papers, no stay.
SUWANNEE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#47 Dec 11, 2012
Alexandr wrote:
What all of you silly and lazy, look back around it is impossible to see only itself in the pool. Look what to be created in the world because of your governors, I feel sorry for your people who continue to perish there is nothing... Remember the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945 there were real people who were at war for the countries and their population is asked what you the nations us in Russia much more immigration. And in general you know the roots from where your parents arrived to the USA and who founded this country? I feel sorry for you... Good luck.
Words of wisdom from Russians who sat and did nothing while being suppressed by their government. We feel sorry for you.....good luck to you....you need it.
SUWANNEE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#48 Dec 11, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>pro-illegal f&%k's like you always say that as if there's 25 million Canadians,brits or Australian illegal aliens in this country,send them all back plain and simple. Oh and I took a poll with my two cousins on this issue and 84% of us 3 said deport them, so that means all Americans feel the same way. Lmfao.
What do you expect....Lori is an idiot.
matt

United States

#49 Dec 11, 2012
Wow!!! U all need to watch movie,Kings of New York. All this hate in the world, way don't each one of u trace ur family tree and see how and what country u came from. The only people who should be pissed off is the America Indian. One of our ancestors came from a different part of the world!!! And I didn't have to call anyone a name. And an educated Dr,calls someone a slut, wow! The hate people have. That is what is killing this world,Hate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 1 hr Bean Stroganoff 13,546
News Trump says US 'cannot afford' Roy Moore loss in... 2 hr Retribution 136
News Homeland Security chief lauds Texas 'sanctuary ... 3 hr Fart Calzones 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr T Bone 148,174
News Alabama Senate election: Too early to project w... 8 hr Chicagoan by Birth 16
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 10 hr positronium 1,724
News Illegal Alien Convicted of Child Rape, Then Sex... 15 hr nice troll 5
More from around the web