DHS releasing illegal immigrants befo...

DHS releasing illegal immigrants before sequester

There are 6 comments on the Boston Herald story from Feb 26, 2013, titled DHS releasing illegal immigrants before sequester. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

A week before mandatory budget cuts go into effect across the government, the Department of Homeland Security has started releasing illegal immigrants being held in immigration jails across the country, Immigration and Customs Enforcement said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Why doesn't obozo release american citizens held in prison.? Why help illegal invaders instead?? what a traitor.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#2 Feb 26, 2013
The undocumented would do no harm compared to prisioners.
illegal aliens be gone

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Juan wrote:
The undocumented would do no harm compared to prisioners.
Ah so you admit that illegal aliens do harm...thanks for the vote of confidence their juanita. You confirm what we know, illegal aliens commit crimes!! Well at least one thing, prisoners are doing the time for their crimes unlike you who should be in a fed pen for tax evasion.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#5 Mar 4, 2013
The majority of undocumented workers do not commit crimes.
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Guantanamera, guajira, guantanamera Guantanamera, guajira guantanamera Guantanamera, guajira guantanamera Guantanamera, guajira guantanamera

I'm just a man who is trying To do some good before dying To ask each man and his brother To bear no ill toward each other This life will never be hollow To those who listen and follow

Guantanamera, guajira, guantanamera Guantanamera, guajira, guantanamera Guantanamera, guajira, guantanamera Guantanamera, guajira, guantanamera

I write my rhymes with no learning And yet with truth they are burning But is the world waiting for them? Or will they all just ignore them? Have I a poet's illusion A dream to die in seclusion?

Guantanamera, guajira, guantanamera Guantanamera, guajira, guantanamera Guantanamera, guajira, guantanamera Guantanamera, guajira; guantanamera

A little brook on a mountain The cooling spray of a fountain Arouse in me an emotion More than the vast boundless ocean For there's a wealth beyond measure In little things that we treasure

Guantanamera, guajira, guantanamera Guantanamera, guajira, guantanamera http://www.metrolyrics.com/guantanamera-lyric...
Government Larceny

Denver, CO

#9 Mar 4, 2013
Juan wrote:
The majority of undocumented workers do not commit crimes.
pinche joto liar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 1 min Truth hurts 255
News Pro-Trump town riled up after immigration offic... 5 min Juan Valdez 6
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 8 min Justice Dale 2,520
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 21 min positronium 21,392
News Takata pleads guilty in air bag scandal, agrees... 49 min Rainbow Kid 3
News 'You have arrested a Good Man': He's a local pi... 1 hr Keith Lucy 1
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 hr J ValJean 476
More from around the web