Hugo Chavez era ends: Will U.S.-Venez...

Hugo Chavez era ends: Will U.S.-Venezuela relations improve?

There are 3 comments on the WTHR-TV Indianapolis story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Hugo Chavez era ends: Will U.S.-Venezuela relations improve?. In it, WTHR-TV Indianapolis reports that:

Hugo Chavez passing may intensify the U.S. dialogue with Venezuela on several key issues, including counterterrorism and energy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV Indianapolis.

nania

Mandalay, Myanmar

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Hugo wasted time and money of venz by acting like latin king and ruined venz international image.after he went to hell...venz people can make friend and trade to the world as they like..which was controlled by that communist dog .he cast on the rich oil resources of venz and used that to by vote from poor venz people and barked at the world....we really hate him and want to hang his dead body at public..he should die disgrace like gadarfi...

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#2 Mar 7, 2013
Now we can all go see a fat communist slug in a glass box. I got tickets for sale, better hurry.
Fardo

Torrance, CA

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Daniel 9:9
The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against Him...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ACLU Warns Trump: Pardoning Arpaio Would Be - P... 6 min HOLLA ISABELLA 13
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 16 min Just Slim 147,136
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 28 min spud 1,174
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 41 min Rickster-- 9,454
LA made $1.3B in illegal immigrant welfare payo... 48 min Katrina 53
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 3 hr Red Crosse 36
News Could Jeff Sessions be moved to the Department ... 5 hr ImPeach 423
More from around the web