Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johns...

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson stalling deportations from U.S.

There are 22 comments on the Examiner.com story from Aug 4, 2014, titled Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson stalling deportations from U.S.. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

President Obama is likely to take major executive action on the immigration crisis, a move that could jolt Washington ahead of midterm elections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#27 Aug 5, 2014
Thank you for explaining the differences between real deportation, and stopping people at the border. Obama made it quite clear he is not going to really deport his favorite voters.
spud

New Holland, PA

#28 Aug 5, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
In the last 40yrs what have gerald ford,, jimmy carter, ronald regan george bush sr bill clinton george bush did about immigration,? Not a damn thing. So now its obamas fault, that 15 to 20 million illegals are here, did the come yesterday
You're right. But he wants to legalize all of them while the American people are strongly against that. He's also not afraid to circumvent congress to get what he wants. Many, including myself, feel executive orders of this nature are unconstitutional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 12 min johnny belinda 146,688
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 32 min Maverick 808 8,590
News Impeach Judges For Interfering With Immigration... 34 min Wildchild 1
News Artist designs 'border wall' in midtown Atlanta 1 hr Boom 4
Spanish on american food labels (Dec '08) 2 hr Rico from East Lo... 22
News Even More Immigration Judges are Reassigned in ... 3 hr tomin cali 18
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 3 hr old_moose 497
More from around the web