Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johns...

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson stalling deportations from U.S.

There are 22 comments on the Examiner.com story from Aug 4, 2014, titled Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson stalling deportations from U.S.. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

President Obama is likely to take major executive action on the immigration crisis, a move that could jolt Washington ahead of midterm elections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I See

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 4, 2014
Anyone shocked as regards this?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Aug 4, 2014
Bet he is.
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#3 Aug 4, 2014
Deportations are up nearly double under Obama as compared to what they were under Bush. Please get the facts people. They won't bite you.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Aug 4, 2014
just another black obama chicongo appointee doing as obama demands, nothing to see here
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#6 Aug 4, 2014
Poor loser. Notice when the numbers don't work in their favor, they call them lies. Then, when they need them, they call them facts.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah ahahaha!!
sandy1

Southold, NY

#8 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
Deportations are up nearly double under Obama as compared to what they were under Bush. Please get the facts people. They won't bite you.
Wrong! According to The Washington Times,DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged that his departments deportation numbers are mostly made up of illegals caught at the border(returns) and not removals(ordered deportations),which means they can't be compared one-to-one with deportations under any other prior administration. Need more proof? According to Chris Crane(president of the ICE officers union) who testified before The Senate Judiciary Committee regarding the immigration bill,since 2008 ICE arrests and deportations have plummeted and the administration is cooking the books by counting returns(turnarounds at the border) as removals(ordered deportations). Johnson is a dirtbag like his boss.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#9 Aug 4, 2014
The black community should be screaming and protesting against this. There is zero reason known to Americans as to why two black men in power would continue to alienate black poor. These are the people getting punched in the gut by illegals. Jeh and Obama are not only traitors to America, but traitors to there own race. Why deportations have ended, make no sense to anyone, accept the insane, out of touch elites a and royals living in there gated palaces in DC, on our dime of course.
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#10 Aug 4, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
Johnson is a dirtbag like his boss.
Then move to another country if you don't like it. Cause we aren't going anywhere and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. LOL!
sandy1

Southold, NY

#11 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Then move to another country if you don't like it. Cause we aren't going anywhere and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. LOL!
This is My Country and don't think for one minute the real Americans will standby and allow a bunch of diseased parasites to pollute our country. You,Get The Hell Out of My Country!!!
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#12 Aug 4, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is My Country and don't think for one minute the real Americans will standby and allow a bunch of diseased parasites to pollute our country. You,Get The Hell Out of My Country!!!
Yeah sorry but no! So do something about it, or shut the fk up! The "real Americans" were murdered and put on reservations. So unless you're a Native American, you can shut that bullshyt up!

BTW.....you're down to 62%. Not lookin' good for ya!
Joe E

Humble, TX

#13 Aug 4, 2014
Obviously, numbers and comprehension are not the doby's strong points.
spud

New Holland, PA

#14 Aug 4, 2014
Just when you think Janet Napolitano was the worst possible person who could be THE director of homeland security, this buffoon appoints someone who immediately surpasses her incompetency. Jeh is definitely not OK. This is far from government for the people and by the people.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#15 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sorry but no! So do something about it, or shut the fk up! The "real Americans" were murdered and put on reservations. So unless you're a Native American, you can shut that bullshyt up!
BTW.....you're down to 62%. Not lookin' good for ya!
Aww,what's the matter? You couldn't refute my original post,so now you feel the need to act like a moron. Go tell mommy to give you your pacifier and everything will be all better. LMAO!!
TheOriginalDoby

Denver, CO

#16 Aug 4, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww,what's the matter? You couldn't refute my original post,so now you feel the need to act like a moron. Go tell mommy to give you your pacifier and everything will be all better. LMAO!!
I don't have to "refute" anything little monkey. I simply told you what I think about it. If you don't like it then go the fk away.

Let me summarize again:

1. Obama is still president...(TWICE)
2. Deportations are HIGHER under Obama than under Bush.
3. This is NOT your country anymore.
4. REAL Americans are Indians.

Any questions loser?
Cat74

Naperville, IL

#17 Aug 4, 2014
Obama's deportation numbers are like everything else in his Administration, lies. He lives in a fantasy world where he is not totally incompetent. When reality catches up with him he shrugs his shoulders, and goes golfing.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#18 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to "refute" anything little monkey. I simply told you what I think about it. If you don't like it then go the fk away.
Let me summarize again:
1. Obama is still president...(TWICE)
2. Deportations are HIGHER under Obama than under Bush.
3. This is NOT your country anymore.
4. REAL Americans are Indians.
Any questions loser?
Hey,the original Dolt,you still can't backup that deportation claim,can you? Instead you resort to rule #5 in the Saul alinsky handbook like a typical drooling obamabot. Either back it up or STFU! You have wasted enough of my time.
Big Knob

United States

#20 Aug 4, 2014
In the last 40yrs what have gerald ford,, jimmy carter, ronald regan george bush sr bill clinton george bush did about immigration,? Not a damn thing. So now its obamas fault, that 15 to 20 million illegals are here, did the come yesterday
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#21 Aug 4, 2014
Midget Knob wrote:
In the last 40yrs what have gerald ford,, jimmy carter, ronald regan george bush sr bill clinton george bush did about immigration,? Not a damn thing. So now its obamas fault, that 15 to 20 million illegals are here, did the come yesterday
Listen up Midget Knob, Obama has made the immigration issue worse by enticement and ordering non-enforcement. Got it. Now I know Obama is dumber than a bag of compost, but he couldn't be so stupid to hire advisors just as stupid as he is. Then of course, there was all that advertising in Mexico about food stamps and social security that Odonothing promoted. You're a Black man, tell me what Odonothing has done for Black men specifically and the Black Community in general. His EPS is putting car washes out of business and you guys already can't find jobs, so to make that even worse, he is importing more Hispanics to take your jobs and MS-13 to put the Crips and Bloods out of business. He is no friend to the Black man, he is nothing but another white man in Black face, who talks in a lousy Black preacher dialect to impress you all..
ROMPER STOMPER

Denver, CO

#22 Aug 4, 2014
Barry and his minions have a different definition of the word "deportation" than just about anyone else.

Any illegal intruder stopped at the border BEFORE entering the U.S. is noted as a "deportation". This is common knpwledge amongst border patrol officers. Its just fudging the numbers like with everything else from this regime.

Another thing...

Didn't Barry say upon taking office that he was going to end Veteran homelessness eithin 5 years? I seem to recall he did. Hmm. We still have homeless vets. Wouldnt they be welcome to live at numerous unused military facilities across the U.S. like Barry and HHS are proving.......ILLEGAL MEXICAN/CENTRAL AMERICAN CRIMINAL INTRUDERS?

I'm not calling for this piece of shit to be impeached like everyone else. No. I figure the longer he stays in power the closer we are to a much needed armed revolt in this country.

Now that would be some REAL CHANGE we can believe in.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#26 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
ARRESTED AND RELEASED PLEASE GET THE FACTS RIGHT. HE SENDS no ILLEGALS HOME.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigration raids net 21 arrests (Sep '08) 39 min Jeff Kohrt 23
News Union spending for Obama, Democrats could top $... (Feb '12) 1 hr Crepey Skin 26
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 hr katrina 4,431
News Why undocumented immigrants pay taxes 1 hr God Guns and America 16
News Is Trump building a blueprint for mass deportat... 3 hr God Guns and America 54
News Border Wall Presents Funding Challenges in El Paso 10 hr Retribution 39
News Do we need a registry of crimes committed by un... 10 hr spytheweb 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 11 hr Quirky 145,083
More from around the web