New driver authorization card for illegal immigrants

Jan 9, 2014 Full story: Examiner.com

There are now two states issuing Driver Authorization Cards to illegal immigrants.

Full Story
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jan 10, 2014
Fast track to deportation. Alcoholism and driver licenses, what American will be killed first?
me me me

Lumberton, NC

#3 Jan 11, 2014
71 % failure rate, yup that tells us a lot about the people who are going to try to get the cards.
ronnie

Richmond, UT

#4 Jan 14, 2014
They can't pass the test... the U.S Govt. his in denial as well as my State. My niece a Police officer has pulled over hundreds. No license, No insurance. Even the ones given drivers privilege cards don't pay for insurance or accident's... The people of our country are foolish to think we can track them by allowing this. They hide and use fake ID's to get these cards.. And in every State there are corrupt groups printing and issuing all kinds of DL's and other Doc's illegals use to get welfare , housing, food Stamps. In Mexico, there Govt. print's pamplet's teaching them how to get freebies in America, and how to work the system...My niece says she is forced to make consesions too illegals unless they kill or mame on the road. And rarely get deported . It's gross injustice to Americans..
spud

Bangor, PA

#5 Jan 14, 2014
More excuses by weasel politicians to legitimize the illegal.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jan 14, 2014
spud wrote:
More excuses by weasel politicians to legitimize the illegal.
they are making money off of them, all I can say is just as long as no one is legal.I can live with it.once they are legal it is all over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min harmonious 261,217
Rick Perry's immigration record: A hard line at... 1 hr dirtbag1958 1
Not all legal immigrants allowed to work 1 hr dirtbag1958 1
Is "Asian Guy" really Asian??? 1 hr positronium 35
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr D Valens 135,726
Immigration delay affects Southwest Florida fam... 1 hr dirtbag1958 6
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 1 hr Tribal 201
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 3 hr dirtbag1958 1,864
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••