California Dream Act offers young illegal immigrant a morale boost

Aug 3, 2011 Full story: Los Angeles Times 2,204

His middle name is Diego, so I'm going to call him that, and I'll tell you he's 23.

Full Story
First Prev
of 111
Next Last
Jose

Waterford, CT

#2451 Jun 13, 2013
mikemike wrote:
<quoted text>you mean a bankrupt state,from all thoese illegals,
I thought California was recovering? Besides, Obama will soon make all of us legal!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2452 Jun 14, 2013
Roger Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
Black elected officials on every level have betrayed Blacks by siding with Illegals on every issue.
They are too worried about remaining in office where they can find ways to stuff their pockets while ignoring the needs and best interests of those they are supposed to be representing. A little bit of power makes them lose their initial purpose for running for that office.
John Kenney

Pattaya, Thailand

#2453 Jun 15, 2013
Email me at pobama25@yahoo. com and I will get You a Legit Texas Birth Certificate, SSC and Driver's License.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2454 Jun 18, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>native americans would have been completely wiped out by the Germans.
You can try and lie of history and some bigots may buy in. More NA's served during WW2 than any others. None deserted. Thank your lucky stars white boy, that some warriors still exist. Otherwise you could of been the shoe boy's kid. Hitler's shoe boy that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 111
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 27 min anne bonny 137,120
Judge rejects lawsuit against Obama on immigration 1 hr OId Sailor 24
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 2 hr serfs up 963
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 2 hr xxxrayted 304
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 5 hr barefoot2626 62
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 8 hr STFU 52
Democrats ramp up calls for Grimma s resignatio... 9 hr STFU 13
More from around the web