chris_cillizza_and_sean_sullivan

chris_cillizza_and_sean_sullivan

There are 31 comments on the The Washington Post story from Apr 1, 2013, titled chris_cillizza_and_sean_sullivan. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Shortly after 8 a.m. on Sunday morning, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio released a statement making clear that there was no deal on comprehensive immigration reform.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#23 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>At a "workshop" for the film 42 in the State Dining Room of the White House, First Lady Michelle Obama told the assembled guests that "this is your house, too."
"I want to make sure that you all know how welcome you are here in this house, because the truth is we do these things -- we make sure that we do these workshops so that you all know that this is your house, too," Obama told the guests. "So we want you to make yourselves at home. We want you to feel good and relaxed and learn and ask questions, okay?"
The White House is currently not allowing the public to tour or access the White House. Only invited guests are allowed inside.
SEVENTH sighting of thsi crossposted, offtopic DumboSpam.....tagged and BAGGED!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#24 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>At a "workshop" for the film 42 in the State Dining Room of the White House, First Lady Michelle Obama told the assembled guests that "this is your house, too."
"I want to make sure that you all know how welcome you are here in this house, because the truth is we do these things -- we make sure that we do these workshops so that you all know that this is your house, too," Obama told the guests. "So we want you to make yourselves at home. We want you to feel good and relaxed and learn and ask questions, okay?"
The White House is currently not allowing the public to tour or access the White House. Only invited guests are allowed inside.
DUMBOSPAM.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#25 Apr 2, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>DUMBOSPAM.
Oh pookie, you said you had broken that one word stammer. I guess once a low information voter, always a low information voter.

Level 2

Hypoluxo Fl

#26 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh pookie, you said you had broken that one word stammer. I guess once a low information voter, always a low information voter.
DUMBOSPAM

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Location hidden

#27 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Keep waving, I think I see one beginning to notice you........oops, zip your fly.
On a cleverness scale, that rated a "duh".

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#28 Apr 2, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>On a cleverness scale, that rated a "duh".
Ah, your highest comprehension level. Sorry, I can't type any slower.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#29 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, your highest comprehension level. Sorry, I can't type any slower.
It's not your typing but your thinking that's so extremely slow...:)

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Location hidden

#31 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, your highest comprehension level. Sorry, I can't type any slower.
Based on this post, I see that "duh" was a compliment.

Level 2

Hypoluxo Fl

#32 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
DUMBOSPAM
hold dat thought

Tulsa, OK

#33 Apr 2, 2013
It is clear by reading all the off topic hate that Topix don't really monitor their post. Offbeat makes more sense and that's scary.
see the light

United States

#34 Apr 3, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I've got a special name for you, dimbulb, but Topix wouldn't approve.
Whats a matter Wolfie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr American Werewolves 145,670
News How the war-of-words between Trump and Pope Fra... 2 hr WhollyConcrete 8
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 3 hr Valerie 5,195
News President Trump to meet with Pope Francis 4 hr Rico from East Lo... 4
News Milbank: Trumpa s cruel budget is merely propag... 4 hr tomin cali 3
News '60 Minutes': 800-Plus Churches are Sanctuaries... 5 hr anotherview 2
News Trump administration appears to ease up on its ... 5 hr Wildchild 3
More from around the web