For cops who want to help ICE crack d...

For cops who want to help ICE crack down on illegal immigration, Pennsylvania is a free-for-all

There are 60 comments on the PennLive.com story from Apr 16, 2018, titled For cops who want to help ICE crack down on illegal immigration, Pennsylvania is a free-for-all. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

It was Easter morning in central Pennsylvania, and Luke C. Macke, a state trooper, was patrolling I-81 for speeders, swervers, texters, and seat-belt shirkers. Shortly before 8 a.m., he clocked a Ford Econoline van going 81 in a 65-mph speed zone near Carlisle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#1 Apr 16, 2018
he is doping a great job, who cares how he gets them they have no right to be here.

the guy who asked about separated from his daughter did this to his daughter yet is such a low life wants to blame others as all weak people do when caught.
Retribution

Hockessin, DE

#2 Apr 16, 2018
Seems the Pennsylvania police are overzealous when dealing with minorities.

Just over the weekend a major flairup took place between Pennsylvania police in a Philly Starbucks with two African Americans who were arrested for what turns out to be nothing more than waiting while black in Starbucks.

That's Trump's America
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#3 Apr 16, 2018
Retribution wrote:
Seems the Pennsylvania police are overzealous when dealing with minorities.

Just over the weekend a major flairup took place between Pennsylvania police in a Philly Starbucks with two African Americans who were arrested for what turns out to be nothing more than waiting while black in Starbucks.

That's Trump's America
the guys at starbucks did not order and came in only to use the restroom,got smart and was told to leave, they refused so the cops removed them,seems some have a problem where they cannot behave in a civil matter.
Retribution

Hockessin, DE

#4 Apr 16, 2018
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
the guys at starbucks did not order and came in only to use the restroom,got smart and was told to leave, they refused so the cops removed them,seems some have a problem where they cannot behave in a civil matter.
That's not what the witnesses, black, white and Asian said.
hpwall

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Apr 16, 2018
If you are here illegally you need to leave one way or the other. Only country in the world that lets illegals game the system. No possible way we can vet every illegals asylum request. Letting them stay is CRAZY. Half of South America would come here if they could. How would that work for our economy.
ONLYONETERM

North Augusta, SC

#6 Apr 16, 2018
tomin cali wrote:
he is doping a great job, who cares how he gets them they have no right to be here.

the guy who asked about separated from his daughter did this to his daughter yet is such a low life wants to blame others as all weak people do when caught.
And you shouldn't be on this Earth vertically!
ONLYONETERM

North Augusta, SC

#7 Apr 16, 2018
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
the guys at starbucks did not order and came in only to use the restroom,got smart and was told to leave, they refused so the cops removed them,seems some have a problem where they cannot behave in a civil matter.
Civil behavior is a requirement of citizenship! But you do prefer it like this! LEGAL but UNCIVIL! They rank way above the illegal per your broccoli head mentality!
Genese

United States

#8 Apr 16, 2018
Retribution wrote:
Seems the Pennsylvania police are overzealous when dealing with minorities.

Just over the weekend a major flairup took place between Pennsylvania police in a Philly Starbucks with two African Americans who were arrested for what turns out to be nothing more than waiting while black in Starbucks.

That's Trump's America
Starbucks called the police. What were they doing to get arrested?
Oldglory

Pacoima, CA

#9 Apr 16, 2018
Retribution wrote:
Seems the Pennsylvania police are overzealous when dealing with minorities.

Just over the weekend a major flairup took place between Pennsylvania police in a Philly Starbucks with two African Americans who were arrested for what turns out to be nothing more than waiting while black in Starbucks.

That's Trump's America
Illegal aliens aren't plain ole minorities. Nice try with the race card though. Where is your link to the story about Starbucks? More liberal spin? No one is arrested just for ordering coffee either. Trump's America? So, he advocates for arresting people for no other reason than their skin color? Got a link to that also?
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#10 Apr 16, 2018
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

That's not what the witnesses, black, white and Asian said.
thats what was said on the news here. thing is whenever you are asked to leave a business you are trespassing the minute you do not leave.
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#11 Apr 16, 2018
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>

Illegal aliens aren't plain ole minorities. Nice try with the race card though. Where is your link to the story about Starbucks? More liberal spin? No one is arrested just for ordering coffee either. Trump's America? So, he advocates for arresting people for no other reason than their skin color? Got a link to that also?
The Starbucks scenario had nothing to do with illegal immigrants.

Starbucks CEO has a video online. Try catching up on the topic before jaw jacking and repeating making yourself look like an uninformed fool again
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#12 Apr 16, 2018
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>

thats what was said on the news here. thing is whenever you are asked to leave a business you are trespassing the minute you do not leave.
Go review the Starbucks CEO explanation of the incident. It's online.
Olglory

Pacoima, CA

#13 Apr 17, 2018
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

The Starbucks scenario had nothing to do with illegal immigrants.

Starbucks CEO has a video online. Try catching up on the topic before jaw jacking and repeating making yourself look like an uninformed fool again
But you and yours think that minorities no matter who they are are being targeted by Trump and Trump supporters. One of your missions is to call Trump a racist for enforcing our immigration laws and that he's opposes minorities in general. If anyone is a fool it's you. Remember your comment "this is Trump's world"?
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#14 Apr 17, 2018
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

Go review the Starbucks CEO explanation of the incident. It's online.
seen the one last night where one guy was refused the restroom code in southern can then another guy walks up and is given the code right off. thing is don't know if one was a regular customer or not. have to wait and see what the ceo has to say, though he has been known to say he does not want the business of married straight folks or something to that effect.
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Apr 17, 2018
Olglory wrote:
<quoted text>

But you and yours think that minorities no matter who they are are being targeted by Trump and Trump supporters. One of your missions is to call Trump a racist for enforcing our immigration laws and that he's opposes minorities in general. If anyone is a fool it's you. Remember your comment "this is Trump's world"?
Trump's not particularly interested in enforcing the removal of illegal immigrants from Portugal, or Ireland.

He's an unapologetic xenophobic. That's to evident and his crucial base of support are racist, Trump's "Many fine people"
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Apr 17, 2018
Olglory wrote:
<quoted text>

But you and yours think that minorities no matter who they are are being targeted by Trump and Trump supporters. One of your missions is to call Trump a racist for enforcing our immigration laws and that he's opposes minorities in general. If anyone is a fool it's you. Remember your comment "this is Trump's world"?
Supreme Court restricts deportations of immigrant felons.

This is Trump's world.......Racist policies that over reach and are rejected by the Supreme Court
Olglory

Pacoima, CA

#18 Apr 17, 2018
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

Supreme Court restricts deportations of immigrant felons.

This is Trump's world.......Racist policies that over reach and are rejected by the Supreme Court
This topic is about illegal aliens not immigrants. How is it racist to deport anyone within the law?
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Apr 17, 2018
Olglory wrote:
<quoted text>

This topic is about illegal aliens not immigrants. How is it racist to deport anyone within the law?
Trump's not particularly interested in enforcing the removal of illegal immigrants from Portugal, or Ireland.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#20 Apr 17, 2018
Federal immigration law says all illegal aliens are in play for deportation.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Apr 17, 2018
Retribution wrote:
Seems the Pennsylvania police are overzealous when dealing with minorities.

Just over the weekend a major flairup took place between Pennsylvania police in a Philly Starbucks with two African Americans who were arrested for what turns out to be nothing more than waiting while black in Starbucks.

That's Trump's America
What's a African American? Do they have citizenship in Africa too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump administration proposal: Immigrants denie... 4 min illegalisillegal 7
News A right-wing rally in Portland, with armed part... 7 min Dead Nugent 791
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) 28 min Dead Nugent 53
News Undocumented Immigrants Refuse to Testify in Do... 31 min Smellybillfarty 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 56 min Agents of Corruption 150,672
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 22,514
News Who cares what Brett Kavanaugh did as a teen? R... 2 hr Hilleryfartbread 12