White House Immigration Bill Offers P...

White House Immigration Bill Offers Path to Residency

There are 399 comments on the WLTX-TV Columbia story from Feb 16, 2013, titled White House Immigration Bill Offers Path to Residency. In it, WLTX-TV Columbia reports that:

A draft of a White House immigration proposal obtained by USA TODAY would allow illegal immigrants to become legal permanent residents within eight years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX-TV Columbia.

juan

Lodi, CA

#154 Feb 25, 2013
Married wrote:
<quoted text> amen
AMEN!!!!!!!
sphinx

Warminster, PA

#155 Feb 25, 2013
Mira wrote:
Why everybody talk about Mexicans? What about us Georgians, Russians ukrains? I live in USA almost 6 years and I am 29. I would like to have normal life to have opportunity became a student, travel or work.
.i agree with you 100%.america is diverse.because we dont have blue eyes and blond hair.we are all targets .but if you turn us inside out we all look the same.the whiteman only like us to work hard and make there pockets FAT.
Whiter Than Rico

Indianapolis, IN

#156 Feb 25, 2013
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually my plan calls upon the local and state law enforcement to capture the illegals.
Under Section 8 of Article I of the United States Constitution it is the responsibility of the states to enforce Federal Laws. Currently our local law enforcement officers spend the majority of their time sitting along the road side waiting to catch speeders. That time could be better spent capturing illegals and evicting them.
At the same time i will station our National Guard along our borders with orders to shoot anyone attempting to cross our border illegally. I fully expect the drug cartels to attempt to force their way across our border using whatever means possible including by force. We will be prepared to repeal them with deadly force if need be. With the national Guard patrolling our borders and the Coast Guard patrolling our shores we can secure our borders to keep the illegals out as well as the drug trade.Not only that but using the local law enforcement and local courts we will be able to incarcerate those who have been profiting from the use of illegal labor.
"300"

http://youtu.be/l7qKD-Ph7ds
sphinx

Warminster, PA

#157 Feb 25, 2013
what about russians,italians,ukrains no one seem to be bothering them.only mexicans and minority are targets.because we dont have blue eyes and blond hair.if you turn us inside out we are the same.The whiteman only like us to work hard and make there pockets FAT.Because people were born here they are americans true.but where did there grand parents came from ?America is the land of opportunity no one gives it to you.We have to work hard for it.
Rico the Troll Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

#158 Feb 25, 2013
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually my plan calls upon the local and state law enforcement to capture the illegals.
Under Section 8 of Article I of the United States Constitution it is the responsibility of the states to enforce Federal Laws. Currently our local law enforcement officers spend the majority of their time sitting along the road side waiting to catch speeders. That time could be better spent capturing illegals and evicting them.
There is a 287(g) program that a State or locality can enter into with the federal govt. The problem is that you get people like Sheriff Joe who perverts and exploits the program into a racist agenda against non-whites. Apparently some Americans think that's patriotic.
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
At the same time i will station our National Guard along our borders with orders to shoot anyone attempting to cross our border illegally. I fully expect the drug cartels to attempt to force their way across our border using whatever means possible including by force. We will be prepared to repeal them with deadly force if need be. With the national Guard patrolling our borders and the Coast Guard patrolling our shores we can secure our borders to keep the illegals out as well as the drug trade.Not only that but using the local law enforcement and local courts we will be able to incarcerate those who have been profiting from the use of illegal labor.
Shooting at unarmed people is not what America is about. There are things called rules of engagement. However more feet at the border I can agree with.
Rico the Troll Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

#159 Feb 25, 2013
Whiter Than Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
"300"
http://youtu.be/l7qKD-Ph7ds
Furry cockroach?

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Oak Ridge, TN

#160 Feb 25, 2013
Rico the Troll Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a 287(g) program that a State or locality can enter into with the federal govt. The problem is that you get people like Sheriff Joe who perverts and exploits the program into a racist agenda against non-whites. Apparently some Americans think that's patriotic.
<quoted text>
Shooting at unarmed people is not what America is about. There are things called rules of engagement. However more feet at the border I can agree with.
"To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;" Section 8 Article I

This Section of Article I grants the enforcement of Federal Laws to the state law enforcement agencies and as far as Sheriff Joe he was not out to depots anyone who was non-white. He was out to enforce our immigration laws. There is a very BIG Difference.

Now is the time to get ACTIVE by joining our movement to save the Constitution and the Republic it created by go to my Fan Page and LIKE it.

So please help yourself by helping Jim Hayden reach 60 million LIKES. Then get ACTIVE by Sharing, Copying and Pasting Jimís posts where ever you feel it appropriate and encourage your friends, families and strangers to do likewise.

Thank you for your support.

Jim

Jim Hayden in 2016
https://www.facebook.com/jimhayden2016

Jim Hayden for President in 2016
http://www.jimhayden2012.org

When we are invaded by a heavily armed foreign force we have every RIGHT to us deadly force to repel them.

Level 1

Oak Ridge, TN

#161 Feb 25, 2013
Hey Rico what color or race are the illegals?
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#162 Feb 25, 2013
Jim Hayden wrote:
Hey Rico what color or race are the illegals?
Jim, I personally don't even bother with Rico. He is a mess.
Just sayin'!

lol...
Married

Hurst, TX

#163 Feb 26, 2013
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
"To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;" Section 8 Article I
This Section of Article I grants the enforcement of Federal Laws to the state law enforcement agencies and as far as Sheriff Joe he was not out to depots anyone who was non-white. He was out to enforce our immigration laws. There is a very BIG Difference.
Now is the time to get ACTIVE by joining our movement to save the Constitution and the Republic it created by go to my Fan Page and LIKE it.
So please help yourself by helping Jim Hayden reach 60 million LIKES. Then get ACTIVE by Sharing, Copying and Pasting Jimís posts where ever you feel it appropriate and encourage your friends, families and strangers to do likewise.
Jim
Jim Hayden in 2016
When we are invaded by a heavily armed foreign force we have every RIGHT to us deadly force to repel them.
Never will I support idiots with trigger happy fingers looking for people of color just shows how stupid you are something more along the lines of a different ID that's non-fraud yep getting are guns out or stopping every Latino just cuz he or she has color to there skin nope

Level 1

Oak Ridge, TN

#164 Feb 26, 2013
Married wrote:
<quoted text>
Never will I support idiots with trigger happy fingers looking for people of color just shows how stupid you are something more along the lines of a different ID that's non-fraud yep getting are guns out or stopping every Latino just cuz he or she has color to there skin nope
Ok maybe you can enlighten us as to exactly what color and race those who are in this country illegally are.

Please enlighten us.

Level 1

Oak Ridge, TN

#165 Feb 26, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sayin'!
lol...
Yea I know but he is so much fun to mess with. You know what I mean?
Rico the Troll Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

#166 Feb 26, 2013
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim
Jim Hayden in 2016
Well why don't you employ your constitutional & legal rights as a US Citizen and go on a killing spree of anyone or thing that you deem is against America. After all, the law & constitution is on your side.... right?
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#167 Feb 26, 2013
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I know but he is so much fun to mess with. You know what I mean?
I sure do !!!
Have fun.
Knock yourself out,,,,,,it's entertainment at it's best.
Rico the Troll Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

#168 Feb 26, 2013
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok maybe you can enlighten us as to exactly what color and race those who are in this country illegally are.
Please enlighten us.
I'd like to know what heavily armed country you think is invading the USA in your below comment?
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Sgt Rock

Indianapolis, IN

#169 Feb 26, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sayin'!
lol...
A troll he is, with brain cells made of jumping beans, probaby due to severe substance abuse of some kind.
stupid Americans

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#170 Feb 26, 2013
Rico the Troll Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why don't you employ your constitutional & legal rights as a US Citizen and go on a killing spree of anyone or thing that you deem is against America. After all, the law & constitution is on your side.... right?
You mean like your half-breed twit prez can do - legally? Maybe he can pick you up hold you without anyone's knowledge or just kill you without any one's knowledge. After all he can do as he pleases even to Americans all he has to do is say so.
Rico the Troll Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

#171 Feb 26, 2013
Sgt Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
A troll he is, with brain cells made of jumping beans, probaby due to severe substance abuse of some kind.
Furry cockroach, u need your back shaved?

LOL!
Rico the Troll Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

#172 Feb 26, 2013
stupid Americans wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like your half-breed twit prez can do - legally? Maybe he can pick you up hold you without anyone's knowledge or just kill you without any one's knowledge. After all he can do as he pleases even to Americans all he has to do is say so.
You're only scared of Obama because right wing domestic terrorist like you are in his eyesight's.

LOL!!!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#173 Feb 26, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sayin'!
lol...
Who are you kidding? You are far too stupid to mess with Rico.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 3 min Dale 401
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 4 min rfirma1 485
News Trump: 'I have to do right thing' 9 min Truthfull 264
News Hillary Suggested Mexico Was Hypocritical on Il... 57 min Urineidiot 3
News Republican candidate Walker calls building nort... 59 min goonsquad 60
News McCain ready for 2016 re-election effort 1 hr Le Jimbo 8
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 1 hr District 9 214
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 8 hr jimmy krack korn 138,944
More from around the web