White House Immigration Bill Offers Path to Residency

Feb 16, 2013 Full story: WLTX-TV Columbia 399

A draft of a White House immigration proposal obtained by USA TODAY would allow illegal immigrants to become legal permanent residents within eight years.

Full Story
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#382 Mar 3, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why you have no credibility.
I quote your post verbatim and even provide a link to it. You in turn call it a lie.
Whatever Memo.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#383 Mar 3, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet. It's Sunday,mistakes in spelling are irrelevant today.
Relax!
The vigilant never relax....
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#384 Mar 3, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Be niiice Frito,be nice.
It is such a beautiful day, why don't you get out there,enjoy the weather along with your fat, toothless girlfriend. I'm sure she would appreciate that.
No, that's not how I operate. She has to be pretty with a knock out body. If she's toothless, then that's a plus,'cause then she can proceed in giving good pure gum....
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#385 Mar 3, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not how I operate. She has to be pretty with a knock out body. If she's toothless, then that's a plus,'cause then she can proceed in giving good pure gum....
LOL...

Hey Frito can I use you a my model,I am working on a bag here and I need to add a couple of things to it. Can I? pretty please...LOL

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#386 Mar 3, 2013
i see a lot of folks try and make this a race thing shows them to be the bigots. just look around American citizens come from all over the world, folks need not fall into the traps set by bigots trying to cry race is the problem,well maybe it is do to those crying racist are trying to get their own people who look like them to be rewarded just do to their skin color or from the country they slither in from.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#387 Mar 3, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
i see a lot of folks try and make this a race thing shows them to be the bigots. just look around American citizens come from all over the world, folks need not fall into the traps set by bigots trying to cry race is the problem,well maybe it is do to those crying racist are trying to get their own people who look like them to be rewarded just do to their skin color or from the country they slither in from.
Whenever I hear the race card being played it automatically goes in one ear and out the other. The race card has been overplayed,has become useless.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#388 Mar 3, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
Hey Frito can I use you a my model,I am working on a bag here and I need to add a couple of things to it. Can I? pretty please...LOL
You won't need me, if the "bag" is as full of dung as you.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#389 Mar 3, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever I hear the race card being played it automatically goes in one ear and out the other. The race card has been overplayed,has become useless.
When I hear the gender card being played by people like you, it does the same.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#390 Mar 3, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so mean. I guess I'll just buy me a manequine on sale. Silly
Quirky

Denver, CO

#391 Mar 3, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been all night on the Thunderbird teat? Self haters are on the top ten most wanted. US Mail is well aware of this, so STFU!
NO! You STFU! Little wimp wanna be tough guy!
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#392 Mar 3, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! You STFU! Little wimp wanna be tough guy!
So, when are you gonna use those brain cells and be original? Oh, you can't, because you burned them away with booze....
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#393 Mar 3, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so mean. I guess I'll just buy me a manequine on sale. Silly
I hear an inflatable is cheaper.... Just make sure it has the right length and dimensions on that macho.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#394 Mar 3, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
i finished it.thanx
Marie

Eureka, CA

#395 Mar 3, 2013
I am here legally. I came to study, did my PhD in Chemistry, now working as a postdoc and I would love to be a citizen, not only for my own benefit but to contribute to the economy of this great country.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#396 Mar 3, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
i finished it.thanx
You mean, you finished eating what was in the "bag?" ... that hungry....
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#397 Mar 3, 2013
Marie wrote:
I am here legally. I came to study, did my PhD in Chemistry, now working as a postdoc and I would love to be a citizen, not only for my own benefit but to contribute to the economy of this great country.
Better watch it. If the illegals weren't there to k!ck around, they'd be doing it to you. Fact is, some are already doing it....

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#399 Mar 4, 2013
tihhif wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=qfuAprYAPM c

The White House is a waste of Tax Dollars ...
Read post above!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#400 Mar 4, 2013
Marie wrote:
Why don't you go back to your own country and contribute there?

The "INN" is full here!

Quality of Life in the US

United States of America

Population Change (1980-2008)

Each county on this map is colored based on the increase in population
between the years of 1980 and 2008.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/maps... \&lid=9&rid=1774&t id=483228\

United States Population Counter

http://www.superteachertools.com/classroom-to...
Robyn

Irwin, PA

#401 Mar 4, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really,but REALLY want us to answer your question?
I didn't think so !
You can't handle the truth !!!!!!
What about the Canadians
Jacqueline

Clifton, NJ

#402 Mar 4, 2013
It is crazy how racist some people are! Why are you calling others roaches, idiots, disgusting, etc... YOU calling Mexicans or any other race all this names, YOU are disgusting! We are all the same no matter the country we come from, GOD made us all equal! Stop acting like you are better just because you were born in the US! I think the opportunity Obama is giving illegal immigrants is awesome because there are people here that all they want is to work and give their families a decent life and American should be proud that they are able to help those families seeking a better life and not try to brig people down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Thorn 265,626
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 1 hr Guy Williford II 212
Trailer manufacturing company and owner convict... (Jul '11) 1 hr Swedenforever 11
Top Presidential Candidate Says Anarchy May For... 2 hr Mykro 14
Hundreds of lawyers raise hands to help unaccom... 3 hr Earl 18
Jeb Bush: Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 44
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 9 hr J ValJean 136,009

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE