White House Immigration Bill Offers P...

White House Immigration Bill Offers Path to Residency

There are 399 comments on the WLTX-TV Columbia story from Feb 16, 2013, titled White House Immigration Bill Offers Path to Residency. In it, WLTX-TV Columbia reports that:

A draft of a White House immigration proposal obtained by USA TODAY would allow illegal immigrants to become legal permanent residents within eight years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX-TV Columbia.

Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#342 Mar 2, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
See, it's those kind of blanket statements that make you an ignorant roundabout bigot, and a self hating one no less.
Frito I have had enough for tonite with your name calling. Have a great/terrific night.
I have company and don't feel like entertaining your bullying at this time. Peace !
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#343 Mar 2, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are my words. Lindo,amor,mijo,chulo,,, those are words I use because I have no hate in my heart. I see the good in others regardless,but when it get out of hand(ur almost there) I need to leave.
BS! Whether foe or ally, your spew against illegals (Mexicans) is apparent for everyone to see.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#344 Mar 2, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Frito I have had enough for tonite with your name calling. Have a great/terrific night.
I have company and don't feel like entertaining your bullying at this time. Peace !
You just can't handle the truth, can you?
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#345 Mar 2, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no lie....
I'm sure that's what your wives loved about you.
Okay Frito enjoy yourself.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#346 Mar 2, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't handle the truth, can you?
Lindo that's not what it is,,, I cooked,clean and I have company.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#347 Mar 2, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
don't let these guys get to ya.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#348 Mar 2, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that's what your wives loved about you.
Okay Frito enjoy yourself.
Many woman pretend to be loving and are not. Like kids, any relationship is a crap shoot. I do just fine.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#349 Mar 2, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
So, go entertain them. Maybe you can all talk about how much you hate Mexicans.
DJ Quick

Wilmette, IL

#350 Mar 2, 2013
Michael Jackson~~~~ Somebody's watching me
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#351 Mar 2, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
So, go entertain them. Maybe you can all talk about how much you hate Mexicans.
Yes Mr. Casenova I am entertaining or sort of, they have a run of things here,,, that's what they like. Food,lounge around,etc.
My people don't hate mexicans they just don't like their arrogance, drunkenness and some still hold resentment towards them for what they did to my brother. But, I have moved on. His memory is stronger.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#352 Mar 2, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Mr. Casenova I am entertaining or sort of, they have a run of things here,,, that's what they like. Food,lounge around,etc.
My people don't hate mexicans they just don't like their arrogance, drunkenness and some still hold resentment towards them for what they did to my brother. But, I have moved on. His memory is stronger.
Blanket statements again? Why must you condemn them all? I know, because you're a self hating bigot.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#353 Mar 2, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Blanket statements again? Why must you condemn them all? I know, because you're a self hating bigot.
Frito just go away .
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#354 Mar 2, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Frito just go away .
You first. I like getting the last word.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#355 Mar 2, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You first. I like getting the last word.
Frito, I don't have all my weapons today as I did yesterday(last night) to fight you as I did cause I am suffering from my migraines or else I would tear you apart :) LOL...
I need to get better before I can gather up my ammunition and I can fight your fire. Nite/Nite
Andrew

New York, NY

#356 Mar 2, 2013
Hope the Law have to be properly write is only for Family like Husband, wife and children. And cannot sponsor close relative like parent, brother and sister under this Immigration Reform Act. And hope this Reform will stop future illegal immigrant flooded the America again.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#357 Mar 2, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no "assuming" about your stance. Time and again, you join the lynch mob to denigrate those who stand for civil rights for all, including illegals.
She believes in civil rights for some people. In a post on another thread about Christopher Dorner she made it quite clear that she does not think premeditated mass murder is necessarily a bad thing and that we should consider the individual's personal circumstances before passing judgement on them.

So she is open minded when it comes to serial killers, but she draws the line when it comes to bus boys who don't have a particular piece of paper in their pocket.

"I choose to remain neutral when it come to this individual/ ex-LAPD. I was not there nor was I a fly on the wall at these hearings that would determine his job performance,the complaints he had or what have you.
There is always three sides to a story. I refused to listen or believe the repeaters(Media).
This is the reason I always say and continue to say;;; be careful what you say to others,careful what you do to others. Everyone thinks different and reacts differently under certain circumstances/stress. What may be acceptable to one person may not be tolerated by another. Remember we are a Country with differences in upbringing, backgrounds,cultures,tradition s,religion,etc."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#358 Mar 2, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Frito, I don't have all my weapons today as I did yesterday(last night) to fight you as I did cause I am suffering from my migraines or else I would tear you apart :) LOL...
I need to get better before I can gather up my ammunition and I can fight your fire. Nite/Nite
You need to do more than just "gather".... So, what happened with the party? Did you guys get sick of badmouthing Mexicans?
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#359 Mar 2, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
She believes in civil rights for some people. In a post on another thread about Christopher Dorner she made it quite clear that she does not think premeditated mass murder is necessarily a bad thing and that we should consider the individual's personal circumstances before passing judgement on them.
So she is open minded when it comes to serial killers, but she draws the line when it comes to bus boys who don't have a particular piece of paper in their pocket.
"I choose to remain neutral when it come to this individual/ ex-LAPD. I was not there nor was I a fly on the wall at these hearings that would determine his job performance,the complaints he had or what have you.
There is always three sides to a story. I refused to listen or believe the repeaters(Media).
This is the reason I always say and continue to say;;; be careful what you say to others,careful what you do to others. Everyone thinks different and reacts differently under certain circumstances/stress. What may be acceptable to one person may not be tolerated by another. Remember we are a Country with differences in upbringing, backgrounds,cultures,tradition s,religion,etc."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
They're always stepping on their toes. It's almost like they're asking for it. That's how stupid they can get. She holds a real trophy....
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#360 Mar 2, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to do more than just "gather".... So, what happened with the party? Did you guys get sick of badmouthing Mexicans?
Did you get tired of wishing death on All New York Puerto Ricans? STFU Turd! Your Pal UsMail would love that HUH?
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#361 Mar 2, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get tired of wishing death on All New York Puerto Ricans? STFU Turd! Your Pal UsMail would love that HUH?
Have you been all night on the Thunderbird teat? Self haters are on the top ten most wanted. US Mail is well aware of this, so STFU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Donald Trump 13 min Quirky 42
News US government to reopen after Republicans pledg... 16 min General Kabaka Oba 28
News Deportations: The ugly reality 18 min Geezer 3
News Senate Moderates To Pitch Leaders On Plan To En... 30 min Chilli J 99
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 38 min freebird 16,652
News Gay couple sues US for denying citizenship to 1... 50 min Dean 2
News GOP committee blasts 'Schumer shutdown' as chai... 52 min Red Crosse 129
More from around the web