White House Immigration Bill Offers P...

White House Immigration Bill Offers Path to Residency

There are 399 comments on the WLTX-TV Columbia story from Feb 16, 2013, titled White House Immigration Bill Offers Path to Residency. In it, WLTX-TV Columbia reports that:

A draft of a White House immigration proposal obtained by USA TODAY would allow illegal immigrants to become legal permanent residents within eight years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX-TV Columbia.

Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#195 Feb 26, 2013
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
That is once I take office they will be evicted and our borders will be secured against any further illegal invasions. Our immigration system works when we enforce our immigration laws. Our immigration system only fails when we fail to enforce our immigration laws.
"Once I take office". Really? You are running for President in 2016 on an anti-immigration reform platform even though immigration reform will be a done deal within months.

What will your platform be when you run in 2020? The repeal of prohibition?

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Oak Ridge, TN

#197 Feb 26, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Once I take office". Really? You are running for President in 2016 on an anti-immigration reform platform even though immigration reform will be a done deal within months.
What will your platform be when you run in 2020? The repeal of prohibition?
This just shows that you have not been to my Facebook Fan Page or my website.

I have a plan to SAVE our Social Security and Medicare along with reforming our current tax code making is constitutional.

Not only that but I have a plan to reform the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical System and their adjudications system.

I also know how to reduce the size and scope of the government using the Constitution.

Immigration is just a very small part of my platform.

Now is the time to get ACTIVE by joining our movement to save the Constitution and the Republic it created by go to my Fan Page and LIKE it.

So please help yourself by helping Jim Hayden reach 60 million LIKES. Then get ACTIVE by Sharing, Copying and Pasting Jimís posts where ever you feel it appropriate and encourage your friends, families and strangers to do likewise.

Thank you for your support.

Jim

Jim Hayden in 2016
https://www.facebook.com/jimhayden2016

Jim Hayden for President in 2016
http://www.jimhayden2012.org
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#198 Feb 26, 2013
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
This just shows that you have not been to my Facebook Fan Page or my website.
I have a plan to SAVE our Social Security and Medicare along with reforming our current tax code making is constitutional.
Not only that but I have a plan to reform the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical System and their adjudications system.
I also know how to reduce the size and scope of the government using the Constitution.
Immigration is just a very small part of my platform.
Now is the time to get ACTIVE by joining our movement to save the Constitution and the Republic it created by go to my Fan Page and LIKE it.
So please help yourself by helping Jim Hayden reach 60 million LIKES. Then get ACTIVE by Sharing, Copying and Pasting Jimís posts where ever you feel it appropriate and encourage your friends, families and strangers to do likewise.
Jim
Jim Hayden in 2016
Actually I did check out your Facebook page. I was just being snarky. I don't agree with your immigration positions, but it looks like you have put a lot of work into this. Good luck.

Level 1

Oak Ridge, TN

#199 Feb 26, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I did check out your Facebook page. I was just being snarky. I don't agree with your immigration positions, but it looks like you have put a lot of work into this. Good luck.
Thank you.

While we may not agree on immigration is it possible that we agree on everything else and if so would you be willing to LIKE my Fan Page?
juan

Lodi, CA

#200 Feb 26, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you kidding? You are far too stupid to mess with Rico.
LOL!!!
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#201 Feb 26, 2013
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
While we may not agree on immigration is it possible that we agree on everything else and if so would you be willing to LIKE my Fan Page?
You deserve a "like".
Rock as in Sgt

Indianapolis, IN

#202 Feb 27, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!!
You deserve deportation, now!
USA

El Paso, TX

#203 Feb 27, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> what did this pendeja mean?????
If you had any brains you would figure it out. Another thing, if you had any brains you would know that you are despised in this forum.

Level 1

Oak Ridge, TN

#204 Feb 27, 2013
Over the past decades we have seen one President after another declare war against other countries who did not attack us and who had absolutely no intentions of attacking us or doing us any harm. We have had Presidents set set and establish policies and dictate our goals. All without the consent of the Congress and the American people.

We have seen one Congress after another Congress split and incapable of action while a few people both in the Congress and from without ran this country into the ground.

This is exactly what we are doing. Building our forces to take back this country. If need be by force. Like you most of the rest of us are just as fed up with hollow promises and inaction.. Now is the time for action. Only we have got to build up our forces and get organized. We no longer have time for stupid games and political power plays.

I am out to do what the Tea Party failed to do and that is get organized under one leader and one roof. The Tea Party had several leaders and when it came right down to it nobody was really leading and it fell apart after the election.

We need one movement with one leader to take us past the election and on to restoring our Republic. Winning the election is only half of the battle it is what comes next that will be the hard part. That is why we have to build our forces NOW and get organized now. We can't wait until the election and then sit on our collective asses waiting for someone to do something. We have got to get moving NOW and keep moving long after the election.

Jim

Jim Hayden in 2016

Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#205 Feb 27, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any brains you would figure it out. Another thing, if you had any brains you would know that you are despised in this forum.
His objective~ to agitate/ rile up/ instigate.
juan

Lodi, CA

#206 Feb 27, 2013
Rock as in Sgt wrote:
<quoted text>
You deserve deportation, now!
You want it come and GET IT!!
Sgt Rock

Indianapolis, IN

#208 Feb 27, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> You want it come and GET IT!!
It doesn't matter what you do. I'm the anti-illegal activist and I am pursuing an illegal-free America. We're doing it the right way, by enforcing the law:

Here is what is in your future law breaking scumbag:
Arrest & deportation, now or sooner!
It's the law!
It works!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#209 Feb 27, 2013
Sgt Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what you do. I'm the anti-illegal activist and I am pursuing an illegal-free America. We're doing it the right way, by enforcing the law:
It's the law!
It works!
Your goal of "an illegal-free America" is soon to be realized. Most people estimate that comprehensive immigration reform will be finalized by summertime. Problem solved.
juan

Lodi, CA

#210 Feb 27, 2013
Sgt Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the law!
It works!
There will be a time when the balls of mexicans fail but not today today we fight !!! VIVA LA RAZA!!!!
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#211 Feb 27, 2013
lol...don't ask me who I'm laughing at here,,,, not telling ! lol
juan

Lodi, CA

#212 Feb 27, 2013
THATS BETTER KEEP YOU'RE TRAP SHUT! You like that uhh sl& t!
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#213 Feb 28, 2013
juan wrote:
THATS BETTER KEEP YOU'RE TRAP SHUT! You like that uhh sl& t!
Is that how you shut others up? What Class.
Have a Lovely Day!
juan

Lodi, CA

#214 Feb 28, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you shut others up? What Class.
Have a Lovely Day!
dont give me that crap. Sounds like youre asking for aid!!!
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#215 Feb 28, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> dont give me that crap. Sounds like youre asking for aid!!!
Try to be happy. Do something productive with your life. It's pretty clear you are taking your anger out on the wrong people. Take care.
I rest my case. You Sir are a waste of time,energy and space.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#216 Feb 28, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> dont give me that crap. Sounds like youre asking for aid!!!

No one,not anyone here is responsible for that ugly attitude,vulgarity and miserable life you lead.
You built that ! Own it,,, when you do ,,, you Sir are on your way to recovery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Murphy invited to White House meeting 5 min BPT 1
News Congress to return from break with no clear pat... 2 hr Dreamers Are Not ... 4
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 3 hr Quirky 17,386
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr quetzalcoatl 148,653
News Explained: Why undocumented immigrants don't ju... 7 hr tomin cali 1
News Here's Why Schools Are REQUIRED To Teach Illega... 7 hr tomin cali 1
News CPAC Panelist Booed: 'Mexicans Coming Across Bo... 7 hr tomin cali 2
More from around the web