White House Immigration Bill Offers Path to Residency

Feb 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WLTX-TV Columbia

A draft of a White House immigration proposal obtained by USA TODAY would allow illegal immigrants to become legal permanent residents within eight years.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of399
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
gifted

Bloomfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

So it will take 8 years to gain a permanent residents of would it last for 8years ??
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Submit to biometric information. Now that will exclude millions right their. How are they ever going to prove where they've been, what they've done ETC. It's impossible to track most. They will be excluded and based on Pew they don't want citizenship. But this bill will be another magnet for millions of 3rd world peasant's to get here. The ones that will not qualify, where will they go???? Those questions haven't even been asked, yet answered. Sounds impossible and without border control and repealing NAFTA, it looks like another free for all that sneak in and get fake identities. What a mess.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Level 5

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

They get almost every right of a citizen the day the bill is signed. It's all smoke and mirrors
star

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I dnt think that is what it meant ....the understanding I got is that after gettting the new visa you can apply for the GC and within 8 yrs u can apply for citizenship ..
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

The WH and the Senate can offer all they want, if the bill dies in the House what does it matter?
krecony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

to znaczy ze Wszyscy maja nas w dupie !!!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Kansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Its sad when politicians and certain segments of our population want to degrade our American Citizenship to the point where it has no meaning or value.
What

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Cricket 23 wrote:
Its sad when politicians and certain segments of our population want to degrade our American Citizenship to the point where it has no meaning or value.
Exactly!
Truth Speaker

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

I love Obozo's new plan! This will make all of the roaches from Mexico believe they will actually be allowed to stay, that they will be rewarded for breaking the law, that they will be able to bring all of the roaches in their families to the US, that they will continue to claim they are not leeches, liars and thieves and that any disgust with them is pure racism only to discover that it will never happen! Their little hearts will be broken. Attention all you wetbax and their supporters on this forum: illegal aliens are sub-human garbage and THERE WILL NEVER BE AMNESTY. STOP THE SPICIFICATION OF THE US!!
Mira

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Why everybody talk about Mexicans? What about us Georgians, Russians ukrains? I live in USA almost 6 years and I am 29. I would like to have normal life to have opportunity became a student, travel or work.
Kizzy

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Would love to hear the plans for persons who are waiting legally,
dumbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mira wrote:
Why everybody talk about Mexicans? What about us Georgians, Russians ukrains? I live in USA almost 6 years and I am 29. I would like to have normal life to have opportunity became a student, travel or work.
Its because they are stupids!!!
real thruth speaker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth Speaker wrote:
I love Obozo's new plan! This will make all of the roaches from Mexico believe they will actually be allowed to stay, that they will be rewarded for breaking the law, that they will be able to bring all of the roaches in their families to the US, that they will continue to claim they are not leeches, liars and thieves and that any disgust with them is pure racism only to discover that it will never happen! Their little hearts will be broken. Attention all you wetbax and their supporters on this forum: illegal aliens are sub-human garbage and THERE WILL NEVER BE AMNESTY. STOP THE SPICIFICATION OF THE US!!
You are Evil! And you scare me! I DONT WANT to live close to you! You are so full of bad fillings.. you are a prospective killer! I hope you dont have weapons on hand... God help you!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Mira wrote:
Do you really,but REALLY want us to answer your question?

I didn't think so !

You can't handle the truth !!!!!!
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think so !
what did this pendeja mean?????
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think so !
You don't know what the word "truth" means.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what the word "truth" means.
LOL.... okay, whatever !
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.... okay, whatever !
You are busted lying so many times it is hilarious. Any more family members murdered this weekend by Mexican gangs?

I liked that post you made yesterday.

"My best friend was killed by a Mexican."

Later you remembered your brother was also killed by Mexicans. Apparently you forgot about that earlier.

Then in your next post your other best friend was killed by Mexicans.

Last week you were a struggling student. A couple of days later you were a retired mental health professional.

What will it be next? Will we learn you are an astronaut, a former
Miss America, a ballerina?
Jesus Buddha

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are busted lying so many times it is hilarious. Any more family members murdered this weekend by Mexican gangs?
I liked that post you made yesterday.
"My best friend was killed by a Mexican."
Later you remembered your brother was also killed by Mexicans. Apparently you forgot about that earlier.
Then in your next post your other best friend was killed by Mexicans.
Last week you were a struggling student. A couple of days later you were a retired mental health professional.
What will it be next? Will we learn you are an astronaut, a former
Miss America, a ballerina?
U meant Turner letter or Obama speeches of the Onions!!;-000
Juanmi

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Please sign the petition
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/gua...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of399
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••