Why 90,000 Children Flooding Our Bord...

Why 90,000 Children Flooding Our Border Is Not an Immigration Story

There are 45 comments on the National Journal story from Jun 16, 2014, titled Why 90,000 Children Flooding Our Border Is Not an Immigration Story. In it, National Journal reports that:

Virtual cities of children are fleeing their homes. This is a lot bigger than US border control, a United Nations protection officer explains.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ronnie

Draper, UT

#54 Jul 9, 2014
Juan wrote:
These children deserve a chance..........
Have you even looked at the videos and photos of the interlopers???? Most are anchor age... hot and ready... The supposedly young boys are probably the father's to those babies , I love the BS they tell media types, they are deceiving Society obviously, can never help themselves whatsoever, lack any discipline to keep there hands to themselves, and they have every body hoodwinked into thinking they're kids.....Maybe in America, not in South America.... Furthermore, those so-called kids are gangbanger's and drug mules or smuggler's... We've been seeing this crap for 30 year's, they're simply using babies as there newest excuse or shield..... Low lives....
the Light

El Paso, TX

#55 Jul 9, 2014
Juan wrote:
Another Country can give them a chance. We can't take care of our own, why someone else?
the Light

El Paso, TX

#56 Jul 9, 2014
Juan wrote:
As I recall, you got your girlfreind pregnant, and then ran off. Didn't that kid deserve a chance? Your so compassionate when someone else is footn the bill. Ant these21 million illegals-American taxpayers are footn the bill. We cant afford it,but that doesn't seem to matter to the Prince of Darkness in the WH.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#59 Aug 3, 2014
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no proof this child was mine. If she was mine I would have taken care of her.
This is all in the past.
Dont lie . You said many times, she's on Welfare who cares.
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#60 Aug 4, 2014
the Light wrote:
They should be flown to the WH, Obama invites them in, let him take care of em.
For someone who hates Hispanics, you sure choose to live in a strange place.

That's like a KKK member living in Detroit.

I think you like abuse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney Slams Trump's 'Unfortunate' Remarks on I... 3 min Synque 18
News Trump: 'I have to do right thing' 3 min Memo From Turner 245
News Bernie Sanders To Introduce Legislation Abolish... 8 min Denny CranesPlace 29
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 12 min District 9 186
News Democratic Candidate: Rare Honesty On Immigration 26 min wild child 1
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 44 min Prep-for-Dep 460
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 44 min Denny CranesPlace 210
More from around the web