Anti-gay group: We aren't hateful

Anti-gay group: We aren't hateful

There are 2955 comments on the Salon.com story from Nov 25, 2010, titled Anti-gay group: We aren't hateful. In it, Salon.com reports that:

Oh, this is just rich: The Family Research Council is upset that it's been categorized as a "hate group" in The Southern Poverty Law Center's report this week on rabidly anti-gay organizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salon.com.

Daisies

“Don't follow me, troll”

Level 2

Since: Jun 10

Palo Alto, CA

#1468 Nov 29, 2010
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>I thaught for sure that "Rico from East Los" would be posting on this thread for sure,using it as a singles pickup joint.LOL!! I'm going back to pick on the illegal aliens...For now,LMFAO!!!
He might be under a different face.......LOL.
4MOREYEARS

Denver, CO

#1469 Nov 29, 2010
Daisies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're bored? Oh, dear, no h*m0s to play with? Don't they have a site specailly for your kind of "it" people? LMAO....a u.
If SSM are legal in some states then why are you [email protected] my dear "it" person? If you truly love your other h*m0 then why not move there? We need to clean up SF, there is lots of abnormal mosquitos.......LMAO!
So how many funerals have you and PINGAS and McCarthy protested lately?
4MOREYEARS

Denver, CO

#1470 Nov 29, 2010
THE JOKER wrote:
<quoted text>That's just your pal Spork, aka "4MOREYEARS". Can't you figure anything out, dumbass?
Must be syph of the brain...
"Oh STFU, you bucking futt pirate..."
"Would you have preferred "gass oblin"?"
"How do queers refer to a flagpole? As "the best seat in the place"
"What do you get when you put a queer in a wheelchair? ROLLAIDS."
"Why don't gay Congressmen use bookmarks? They prefer to have their pages bend over."
"Why do queers often play with themselves? Because no one else is willing to."
"I wish some guy would stick his junk in my trunk.(trying to impersonate me)"
"You makes BAANG BAANG BAANG in de anoos?"
"What did one homo say to another? Bend over and STFU."
"Have you heard the one about the gay astronaut? He was using a telescope to look at Uranus."
"What's the difference between Michael Jackson and acne? Acne doesn't come on your face until you're about fifteen.
What's Michael Jackson's favorite song....'I'm forever blowing bubbles'
Michael Jackson rang up Gary Glitter and asked if he could change two fives for a ten.
Q. Why does Michael Jackson wear a white glove? A. So he knows when he's reached the end of a Mars Bar.
Q. What's brown and found in children's underpants? A. Michael Jackson's hand."
"What do you call a homo with a chipped tooth? An organ grinder."
"What do you call a gay Dinosaur? A Megasoreass."
"Have you heard about the two queers in a phone booth? They tried to ring each other."
"Two queers, Harry and Barry, decide to go to the fair. Barry wants to go on the big wheel but Harry refuses saying it's to high, so Barry goes on alone, saying, "Don't forget to give me a wave, Harry" The wheel starts turning, but after a few minutes a bolt comes loose and the whole thing crashes to the ground. Barry is lying in a pool of blood surrounded by twisted metal, and harry runs over shouting, "Barry, Barry, are you hurt?" "Of course I'm hurt, I went round three times and you didn't wave to me once!""
"A queer goes to the tattooist and decides to get a tattoo of Mike Tyson on his arse cheek. He likes it so much he decides to get a tattoo of Frank Bruno on his other arse cheek. He goes home and shows his boyfriend, who says, "If you think I'm getting in the ring between those two you can think again!"
"Freddie Mercury: Did you know that catching aids is due to planetary influence. You've got a better chance of catching it when Mercury enters Uranus"
"A man runs into a bar and asks, "Can I have a whiskey, a gin, a vodka and peppermints please?" the barman asks, "Are you celebrating something", "yes my first BJ!" replies the man. "Congratulations, " says the barman, "When I had my first BJ I celebrated with champagne," the man says "thanks for the advice, if this gets rid of the taste I might try some!"
"A farmer goes to confession for the first time in twenty years and tells the priest he's been having sexual intercourse with a pig ever since his wife died. The priest asks him if he intends to continue doing it and whether the pig is a male or female. "No! I'm not doing it anymore!" says the farmer. "And the pig is a female, of course. What the hell do you think I am -- a goddam queer?"
"Q: Did you hear about the queer burglar? A: He couldn't blow the safe do he went down on the elevator"
"Visiting a lawyer for advice, the wife said, "I want you to help me get a divorce. The Lawyer says OK, what are your grounds. My husband is getting a little queer to sleep with. " "What do you mean? " asked the attorney. "Does he force you to indulge in unusual sex practices? " "No," replied the woman, "and neither does the little queer."

Pay attention people:

In not even 24 hours, this sick, immature closet case has posted THIS MUCH content graphically describing anal sex. Saying he's obsessed with what gay people do in the bedroom would be the understatement of the century. But you know what they say, people write about what they know...
4MOREYEARS

Denver, CO

#1471 Nov 29, 2010
"Why don't gay Congressmen use bookmarks? They prefer to have their pages bend over."
"Have you heard the one about the gay astronaut? He was using a telescope to look at Uranus."
"What's the difference between Michael Jackson and acne? Acne doesn't come on your face until you're about fifteen.
Michael Jackson rang up Gary Glitter and asked if he could change two fives for a ten.
Q. Why does Michael Jackson wear a white glove? A. So he knows when he's reached the end of a Mars Bar.
"Have you heard about the two queers in a phone booth? They tried to ring each other."
"Two queers, Harry and Barry, decide to go to the fair. Barry wants to go on the big wheel but Harry refuses saying it's to high, so Barry goes on alone, saying, "Don't forget to give me a wave, Harry" The wheel starts turning, but after a few minutes a bolt comes loose and the whole thing crashes to the ground. Barry is lying in a pool of blood surrounded by twisted metal, and harry runs over shouting, "Barry, Barry, are you hurt?" "Of course I'm hurt, I went round three times and you didn't wave to me once!""
"A queer goes to the tattooist and decides to get a tattoo of Mike Tyson on his arse cheek. He likes it so much he decides to get a tattoo of Frank Bruno on his other arse cheek. He goes home and shows his boyfriend, who says, "If you think I'm getting in the ring between those two you can think again!"
"Freddie Mercury: Did you know that catching aids is due to planetary influence. You've got a better chance of catching it when Mercury enters Uranus"
"A man runs into a bar and asks, "Can I have a whiskey, a gin, a vodka and peppermints please?" the barman asks, "Are you celebrating something", "yes my first BJ!" replies the man. "Congratulations, " says the barman, "When I had my first BJ I celebrated with champagne," the man says "thanks for the advice, if this gets rid of the taste I might try some!"
"A farmer goes to confession for the first time in twenty years and tells the priest he's been having sexual intercourse with a pig ever since his wife died. The priest asks him if he intends to continue doing it and whether the pig is a male or female. "No! I'm not doing it anymore!" says the farmer. "And the pig is a female, of course. What the hell do you think I am -- a goddam queer?"
"Q: Did you hear about the queer burglar? A: He couldn't blow the safe do he went down on the elevator"
"Visiting a lawyer for advice, the wife said, "I want you to help me get a divorce. The Lawyer says OK, what are your grounds. My husband is getting a little queer to sleep with. " "What do you mean? " asked the attorney. "Does he force you to indulge in unusual sex practices? " "No," replied the woman, "and neither does the little queer."

Pay attention people:

In not even 24 hours, this sick, immature closet case known as THEJOKER has posted THIS MUCH content graphically describing anal sex. Saying he has buttsecks on the brain would be the understatement of the century. But you know what they say, people write about what they know...
4MOREYEARS

Denver, CO

#1472 Nov 29, 2010

In not even 24 hours, this sick, immature closet case known as THEJOKER has posted THIS MUCH content graphically describing anal sex. Saying he has buttsecks on the brain would be the understatement of the century. But you know what they say, people write about what they know...
4MOREYEARS

Denver, CO

#1473 Nov 29, 2010

Pay attention people:

4MOREYEARS

Denver, CO

#1474 Nov 29, 2010
(sorry about the reposts, Internet fluke)

Level 4

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1475 Nov 29, 2010
I think that there are Anti-gay groups that are not "hateful"...They just don't understand..I didn't understand until I married a man who has a gay brother..I got to know him quite well and there is no way in God's green earth that he could be anything BUT gay..in other words...he was born that way...(as are all gay people) He is a wonderful, lovable ball of gooey gayness!!!...There is good and bad in ALL walks of life..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1476 Nov 29, 2010
The mass arrests have started in Kenya.

Congo, Uganda and Sudan soon to follow.

TomInElPaso

“Impeach the reality show actor”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Seminole, FL

#1477 Nov 29, 2010
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>I thaught for sure that "Rico from East Los" would be posting on this thread for sure,using it as a singles pickup joint.LOL!! I'm going back to pick on the illegal aliens...For now,LMFAO!!!
Take your crack pipe with you when you leave. You're smelling up the joint.

Oh and take a bath, you're making pigs smell good sewer scum.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Level 8

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1478 Nov 29, 2010
gay groups are indeed hateful
They all voted Obama, simply because they Hate America.
If it were up to me I would give them the state of NH. But they couldnt cross the border once in.
dumazzez

Plainfield, IL

#1480 Nov 29, 2010
Vance1 wrote:
If it were up to me I would give them the state of NH. But they couldnt cross the border once in.
wrong dumazz thye all voted for obama

TomInElPaso

“Impeach the reality show actor”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Seminole, FL

#1481 Nov 29, 2010
Vance1 wrote:
And you sit at your keyboard and (p)iss on our constitution in your own cowardly fashion while talking about someone else who supposedly hates America? You're a scumbag who's not a bit better than the Phelps clan or the KKK. May you rot from the inside out while living a slow painful death.

Wartime

“Operation GTFO Advocate”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1482 Nov 29, 2010
dumazzez wrote:
<quoted text>wrong dumazz thye all voted for obama
That's what he said, gay boy.

Wartime

“Operation GTFO Advocate”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1483 Nov 29, 2010
Ade Mellon wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to have hot sweaty man sex sometime? I'll make you squeal like a piglet ;)
ROFLMAO!

A squealing little chickenshit lib coward making idle threats!

ROFLMAO!

“TMA&CRR One Love One Marriage ”

Since: Sep 09

port orange

#1484 Nov 29, 2010
sensibleignoranc e

Simi Valley, CA

#1485 Nov 29, 2010
SnooPINGAS usual wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brother. What part of "God hates fa&s" don't these hellbound perverts understand?
hmm i thought god loved everybody.
dumazzez

Plainfield, IL

#1486 Nov 29, 2010
Wartime wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what he said, gay boy.
wrong dumazz - not all gays voted for the monkey

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Level 8

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1487 Nov 29, 2010
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sit at your keyboard and (p)iss on our constitution in your own cowardly fashion while talking about someone else who supposedly hates America? You're a scumbag who's not a bit better than the Phelps clan or the KKK. May you rot from the inside out while living a slow painful death.
You gays will do that on your own!!!!!
You are all indeed sick.
sensibleignoranc e

Simi Valley, CA

#1488 Nov 29, 2010
It seems to me that the only reason everyday people are sooo against homosexuality (so much that theyre willing to go to extremes just to try to prove their poorly put together point) is they're afraid of what's different. and that's natural and common and whatnot but it's just sad that people can't get out of their close-mindedness. the jokes, the name-calling, the fear...it sounds like elementary school. and it's just sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 15 min Retribution 1,303
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 16 min positronium 12,187
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 39 min inbred Genius 228
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 12 hr X Crypsis X 147,929
News Lawmaker pushes ending Cuban migration policy (Oct '15) 14 hr Were just afraid 16
News Trump returns to immigration issue with Arizona... 15 hr freebird 31
News Comedy Central Comic 'Roast' Demands Open Borders Sun Prophet Meowmed 2
More from around the web