Obama Is The Danger Constitution Was ...

Obama Is The Danger Constitution Was Designed To Avoid

There are 274 comments on the Free Republic story from Dec 7, 2013, titled Obama Is The Danger Constitution Was Designed To Avoid. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Executive Orders: A liberal constitutional scholar warns of the concentration of power not only in the hands of one branch of government but in a single man who ignores the Constitution and acts of Congress on a whim.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#109 Dec 9, 2013
Canon wrote:
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through...all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.
For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”- Marcus Tullius Cicero
so you are saying fools like you that can[t even be bothered to learn about your own nation and its issues are really traitors? i would agree with you, that you and your ilk are traitors...get a life and fulfill your civic duty.
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#111 Dec 9, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I listened to lie-berals.
You never listened to anyone but Rush and Fux News, moron.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#112 Dec 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you are saying fools like you that can[t even be bothered to learn about your own nation and its issues are really traitors? i would agree with you, that you and your ilk are traitors...get a life and fulfill your civic duty.
If I thought you had a mind to understand, I would explain it to you. Sorry it went over your head.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#113 Dec 9, 2013
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
If I thought you had a mind to understand, I would explain it to you. Sorry it went over your head.
Some libs on here you can debate,reasonably. They just *sip* the kool-aid. Then there are those lie-berals that swill it like cheap wine. You have just met an example of the later.....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114 Dec 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how cute you think you actually understand what is being said here...
run along now little boy the adults are talking here...
the adults are talking here... said the 'godless' tick.

They were until 'you' came by.

;~)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#115 Dec 9, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
You never listened to anyone but Rush and Fux News, moron.
How untrue.... I listened,REALLY listened to Obama,in 2007 and again in 2011. Its not MY fault you believed him and got snookered. Obviously you HEARD his speeches but never really listened to him. It shows.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#116 Dec 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
the adults are talking here... said the 'godless' tick.
They were until 'you' came by.
;~)
Be careful. The godless tick is good buddies with the moderator, if you upset him he will have your posts removed, like he did mine.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117 Dec 9, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful. The godless tick is good buddies with the moderator, if you upset him he will have your posts removed, like he did mine.

So how many are there?
I've been having lots of mine removed.

I call it 'selective censorship'...

To 'only'*Patriots* like us it seems.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#118 Dec 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
So how many are there?
I've been having lots of mine removed.
I call it 'selective censorship'...
To 'only'*Patriots* like us it seems.
Helpful hint: copy your posts, that's what I do in case of an abusive poster or moderator. And none of my posts were in violation of the terms. Last time I checked the First Amendment is still in effect, although if obama had his way ,it wouldn't be.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119 Dec 9, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Helpful hint: copy your posts, that's what I do in case of an abusive poster or moderator. And none of my posts were in violation of the terms. Last time I checked the First Amendment is still in effect, although if obama had his way ,it wouldn't be.
Good idea.
First Amendment in effect 'here'... too
They'd 'love' to do away w/it.

;~)
sandy1

Southold, NY

#120 Dec 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea.
First Amendment in effect 'here'... too
They'd 'love' to do away w/it.
;~)
They are making a good effort by removing posts that weren't in violation of their terms. We will still continue fighting to retain our Freedom, regardless of the left-wing loons making feeble attempts to silence us.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tagajo, Japan

#122 Dec 9, 2013
Japan, South-Korea, Germany and Taiwan must increase their military-budgets and military-forces now!
Japan, South-Korea, Germany, British, Italy and Taiwan must protect Japan, South-Korea, Germany, British, Italy and Taiwan by themselves!

Wars, nuclear-power-plant-disasters, huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters must must occur in Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan, Germany, China and Russia now!

Wars, nuclear-power-plant-disasters, huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters in Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan, Germany, China and Russia
will cause reconstruction-demands in Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan, Germany, China and Russia!

Wars, nuclear-power-plant-disasters, huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters in Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan, Germany, China and Russia will increase Japan's, South-Korea's, Taiwan's, Germany's, China's and Russia's domestic-demands!

Wars, nuclear-power-plant-disasters, huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters in Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan, Germany, China and Russia will decrease supplies from Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan, Germany, China and Russia!

We are American-99%! I love the U.S.! I love Americans!
Master Kinji

Columbus, OH

#124 Dec 10, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>How untrue.... I listened,REALLY listened to Obama,in 2007 and again in 2011. Its not MY fault you believed him and got snookered. Obviously you HEARD his speeches but never really listened to him. It shows.
Snookered? How?

St. Croix valley

#126 Dec 10, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
wouldn't even know how to go about doing that...

you seem adept at lying about others though.

i guess that is all you have. i show you to be an ignorant b and you have to lie about me...
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#127 Dec 10, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are making a good effort by removing posts that weren't in violation of their terms. We will still continue fighting to retain our Freedom, regardless of the left-wing loons making feeble attempts to silence us.
I would love to see Topix actually removing posts that ARE in violation of the TOS. This is supposed to be a discussion board not an insult board yet there are several posters who have thousands of posts that are nothing but insults character assassinations, lies, racist and homophobic insults but as long as they support Obama, amnesty and the “progressive” ideology their posts remain and they are allowed to keep on posting. The good part of that is it allows us all to see these “progressives” for the bullies they are.

St. Croix valley

#128 Dec 10, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to see Topix actually removing posts that ARE in violation of the TOS. This is supposed to be a discussion board not an insult board yet there are several posters who have thousands of posts that are nothing but insults character assassinations, lies, racist and homophobic insults but as long as they support Obama, amnesty and the “progressive” ideology their posts remain and they are allowed to keep on posting. The good part of that is it allows us all to see these “progressives” for the bullies they are.
your bias is blocking you from seeing the reality right in front of your eyes. there are an equal number of them that clearly do NOT support Obama or the ideologies you mentioned, and their posts also remain..
sandy1

Southold, NY

#129 Dec 10, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right. Regardless of the gestapo mentality, I will continue to make my posts whether the bullies like it or not.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#130 Dec 10, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right. Regardless of the gestapo mentality, I will continue to make my posts whether the bullies like it or not.
Your numerous sock puppet troll faces answer each other and high five each other wherever you post. You've done it for years.

This is all pig slop, and it seems the mods know it too.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#131 Dec 10, 2013
There are a few but definitely not an equal number. If the number is equal then obviously those that do not support Obama are having their posts removed. Look at Barefoot, he cannot make even one post without a homophobic and/or racist insult. I could list several others who cannot respond to a person who has an opposing view without an insult and most have made thousands or even tens of thousands of posts from hidden locations allowing them to post under multiple aliases but we all know who they are. I will freely admit that there are some rightwing extremist who post their BS here also but they do not reflect the average anti-amnesty poster and usually they disappear after a short time.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#132 Dec 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your numerous sock puppet troll faces answer each other and high five each other wherever you post. You've done it for years.
This is all pig slop, and it seems the mods know it too.
And here we have another left-wing loon that is in dire need of shock therapy, and anti psychotic meds. And of course I will be laughing at this fruitcakes worthless future posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 12 min DP Cassie 14,667
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 17 min inbred Genius 26
News Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin Already Mad at Donald ... 1 hr Manure Storm 13
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 4 hr Juan 696
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 5 hr Quirky 66
News Donald Trump: We're Going to Build a Wall and M... (Oct '15) 6 hr Giggle6904 26
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 6 hr Brian_G 7,601
More from around the web