House immigration group loses more Re...

House immigration group loses more Republicans

There are 96 comments on the Politico story from Sep 20, 2013, titled House immigration group loses more Republicans. In it, Politico reports that:

Two House Republicans who had been trying to craft a comprehensive immigration package said Friday they were dropping of bipartisan negotiations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#1 Sep 20, 2013
Where did they find any to lose?

“Life is Good”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#2 Sep 20, 2013
Lance Winslow wrote:
Where did they find any to lose?
The 2014 election and the calls coming into their switchboards.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#3 Sep 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
teabagging con implosion: randi paul...obama has the upper hand.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#4 Sep 20, 2013
deport all teabaggers, solve our real problem
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#5 Sep 20, 2013
Le Jismboy wrote:
<quoted text>The 2014 election and the calls coming into their switchboards.
calls telling you you're gonna lose big in 2014, assclown? lol
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#6 Sep 20, 2013
force reTHUGlicans to stop playing games with the country

..or, force them into small boats and run them over niagara falls
nope to dope

Tempe, AZ

#7 Sep 21, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
deport all teabaggers, solve our real problem
Yes by all means lets deport all those sexual deviants. Which are you the bagger or the baggee?
spud

Dallas, PA

#8 Sep 21, 2013
We have some Republicans with sense. We still have to keep a close watch on the neocon leadership, especially Goodlatte, Boehner and Ryan. They're a bunch of sneaky b****tards.

“Life is Good”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#9 Sep 21, 2013
spud wrote:
We have some Republicans with sense. We still have to keep a close watch on the neocon leadership, especially Goodlatte, Boehner and Ryan. They're a bunch of sneaky b****tards.
Yeah, before long they will be as transparent as Obama.
Brenda besson

United States

#10 Sep 21, 2013
Who cares why,i say its all the calls they got.and 2014 elections but the end result is the same.i love it.no amnesty no reform no pathway.god bless america.amen.plus no one trust obama to enforce.he is the worst president ever.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Level 1

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#11 Sep 21, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Who cares why,i say its all the calls they got.and 2014 elections but the end result is the same.i love it.no amnesty no reform no pathway.god bless america.amen.plus no one trust obama to enforce.he is the worst president ever.
We are a nation of immigrants. Just ask our newest Miss America!!!!! lmao

God bless you, you fuckingignoranthatemonger.
sandy1

New City, NY

#12 Sep 21, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Who cares why,i say its all the calls they got.and 2014 elections but the end result is the same.i love it.no amnesty no reform no pathway.god bless america.amen.plus no one trust obama to enforce.he is the worst president ever.
Well said. Poor barry being told "no" over and over again. And yes he is the worst president ever!
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#13 Sep 21, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. Poor barry being told "no" over and over again. And yes he is the worst president ever!
Terrible is just a start. I keep waiting for him to President of us all and not just the agenda. He gets a free ride because of his cultural background. He knows it. If he was white, he'd be lynched!
sandy1

New City, NY

#14 Sep 21, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Terrible is just a start. I keep waiting for him to President of us all and not just the agenda. He gets a free ride because of his cultural background. He knows it. If he was white, he'd be lynched!
Barry should be impeached and imprisoned. He actually thinks that he will get away with Benghazi, Fast and Furious,Irs. His free ride is over.
Brenda besson

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>We are a nation of immigrants. Just ask our newest Miss America!!!!! lmao
God bless you, you fuckingignoranthatemonger.
hugs and kisses to you also f.u. Stupid we are a nation of legal immigrants not illegal.so you will have to leave and does miss america have papers yes im sure she does,and if not take her crown.
Brenda besson

United States

#16 Sep 21, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. Poor barry being told "no" over and over again. And yes he is the worst president ever!
yes,well I enjoy every no he gets.it warms my heart.every idea he has is stupid thats why its a no.i cant wait until he is gone.makes me sick really.
Brenda besson

United States

#17 Sep 21, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry should be impeached and imprisoned. He actually thinks that he will get away with Benghazi, Fast and Furious,Irs. His free ride is over.
i pray for that day,amen vote republican.hillary does not have a chance in hell the old benghazi bitch.
sandy1

New City, NY

#18 Sep 21, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>yes,well I enjoy every no he gets.it warms my heart.every idea he has is stupid thats why its a no.i cant wait until he is gone.makes me sick really.
Every idiotic idea he has is designed to hurt the American people. He also makes me sick, 2014 can't come soon enough.
sandy1

New City, NY

#19 Sep 21, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>i pray for that day,amen vote republican.hillary does not have a chance in hell the old benghazi bitch.
Hillary,barry,holder and anyone else responsible for the brutal murders of our people in Benghazi will be sharing a prison cell. The families will get their justice!
Brenda besson

United States

#20 Sep 21, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every idiotic idea he has is designed to hurt the American people. He also makes me sick, 2014 can't come soon enough.
yes but unless he gets impeached we are stuck with him until 2017.thats why I say vote republican for midterms they will no even his good morning,then we vote a republican pres.2016.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haley's Charleston response, Confederate flag s... 5 min Die Hippie Scum 11
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 19 min Simon 119
News Donald Trump's comments on immigration complica... 39 min American_Infidel 35
News Trump - what the village idiot says about the v... 1 hr barefoot2626 475
News Huckabee: 'Redefinition of love' threatens marr... 1 hr Dorcie 47
News Long Beach City Council supports President Bara... 2 hr Ronald 5
News Donald Trump fires back at 'hypocrite' Miss Uni... 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 2
More from around the web