What's holding up immigration reform?

Sep 12, 2013 Full story: CNN 56

First, that comprehensive immigration reform isn't just headed to the back burner but will be completely off the stove until 2015 and beyond.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brenda besson

United States

#43 Sep 17, 2013
MoralMajority wrote:
The so called immigration reform bill pushed by the treasonous marxist democrats to pander to illegal alien future democratic voters had so much fecal matter added to it by special interest groups like la raza that it became a "we have to pass it to see what was in it" debacle. Of course the immigration reform bill debacle passed the corrupt democratically controlled senate in order to pander to illegal alien future democratic voters but came to a screaching halt in the House.
Just to refresh everybody's memory, if the House hadn't been taken back under control by the TEA PARTY REPUBLICANS the immigration reform debacle bill would have passed the House and already been signed into law by clown barry.
true,now its dead lol as it should be,they will talk about the border and nothing else will happen thank god.then they will take the senate back,and we are good to go.we will get rid of stupid peole like mconelle,mcain,rubio,graham,an d replace them with real republicans,we wont talk amnesty again.
Juan Too

Las Vegas, NV

#44 Sep 17, 2013
The more important question is "what is holding up Bren's ultra saggy chichis"? Bwaaaajajajajaja
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#45 Sep 17, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so wrong, yet again, Turner. I hate YOU, you smug, sanctimonious, condescending, snotty piece of fecal matter. Oh, I so do hate you. You typify more than anyone else on this forum the liberal a-holes who support the illegal alien scum infesting this country like vermin.
Let me amend that. There are some stupid people in the country who blame their shortcomings on other people such as bus boys. These people are full of rage, but it is just sad.

The intelligent well adjusted people are just fine.
Brenda besson

United States

#46 Sep 17, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
The more important question is "what is holding up Bren's ultra saggy chichis"? Bwaaaajajajajaja
lol obsessed much,you wish you could see them lol in your illegal spanish dreams you sick perv,oh you are still illegal you moron.being on here makes you feel like you belong(not) hows that hip you cripple.lol no amnesty ja ja ja spanish music to my ears.bettet luck next time.
Brenda besson

United States

#47 Sep 17, 2013
Illegals are illegals period,get out out out out take juan and all his akas.dont wait coz nothing will ever happen to change that.
Brenda besson

United States

#48 Sep 17, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me amend that. There are some stupid people in the country who blame their shortcomings on other people such as bus boys. These people are full of rage, but it is just sad.
ok memo I know you are mad the busboys cant stay.but go to youtube look up adam lambert doing queen will blow you away.hes great.check him out doing satisfaction also pretty good.check out susan boyle doing wild horses,i think I told you that already.let me know what you think.its the one thing we agree on music.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#49 Sep 17, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> ok memo I know you are mad the busboys cant stay.but go to youtube look up adam lambert doing queen will blow you away.hes great.check him out doing satisfaction also pretty good.check out susan boyle doing wild horses,i think I told you that already.let me know what you think.its the one thing we agree on music.
Oh no. Not Adam Lambert. For some reason when I was young I could not grasp the obvious when it came to Queen, but Lambert is too far over the top.

I did see Queen five or six times. They were an amazing live band. I was just listening to their first album the other day.

I heard Susan Boyle. That is easily the best cover of Wild Horses.

The BusBoys were a good band, but I prefer the Pet Shop Boys.

After reading the posts on here tonight I need something to calm me down. Something mellow.

Good night.
Asian too

Chula Vista, CA

#50 Sep 17, 2013
tired of racism wrote:
If you all were not lazy enough then UsA would not need the demand of a whole lot of labor force but let us face reality there a a myriad of positions that you all would not be able to do because of your laziness. Quit relying on ebt, medicare and welfare and get busy. I am so glad Obama care is going to be in effect that way you all racist dummies will have to buy your own insurance.
How little must your pride and your lives be for you to believe what they have fed to you?? You people are really dumb. You are viewed as cheap and disposable - throwaways, expendable, all grouped into one with no individual worth. This is how these 'employers' that you brag need you so much really view you and they know that you people are dumb enough because of your machismo, among other things, to believe its!

Don't believe me? Start demanding fair wages and fair treatment and watch how fast these same businessowners drop kick your little butts across the border. I know the truth hurts but you people need to grow at some point, go home and fix your own country.
Brenda besson

United States

#51 Sep 17, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. Not Adam Lambert. For some reason when I was young I could not grasp the obvious when it came to Queen, but Lambert is too far over the top.
I did see Queen five or six times. They were an amazing live band. I was just listening to their first album the other day.
I heard Susan Boyle. That is easily the best cover of Wild Horses.
The BusBoys were a good band, but I prefer the Pet Shop Boys.
After reading the posts on here tonight I need something to calm me down. Something mellow.
Good night.
lol ok good nite but listen to adam he does freddy great,lucky you got to see queen I never did.they were great,adam has a great voice.
Brenda besson

United States

#52 Sep 17, 2013
Asian too wrote:
<quoted text>
How little must your pride and your lives be for you to believe what they have fed to you?? You people are really dumb. You are viewed as cheap and disposable - throwaways, expendable, all grouped into one with no individual worth. This is how these 'employers' that you brag need you so much really view you and they know that you people are dumb enough because of your machismo, among other things, to believe its!
Don't believe me? Start demanding fair wages and fair treatment and watch how fast these same businessowners drop kick your little butts across the border. I know the truth hurts but you people need to grow at some point, go home and fix your own country.
funny,first they would have to be legal to get more money,which is not going to happen.then they would get more money,then they would get fired for being demanding and we would have 30million people on unemployment,foodstamps and welfare,see how that does not help america.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53 Sep 18, 2013
spud wrote:
Democrats and neocons must hate American workers otherwise why would they even dream to grant such an amnesty? We need the jobs these buffoons are scrambling to give away and we certainly don't want the declining wages this stupidity would lead to.
seeing big companies lay off citizens then call for import workers shows it all. proves to all who see this dems are against citizens.
even some of the unions are backing this reform and foolish citizens in them do not see they could be on the chopping block next.
spud

Dallas, PA

#54 Sep 19, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people who hold anything against busboys are American busboys who lost their jobs to cheaper illegal aliens and people like me who don't like to see illegal aliens taking jobs from our neediest citizens. I blame Democrats and neocons more than anything else for aiding and abetting this problem. They could stop illegal immigration if they wanted to.
spud

Dallas, PA

#55 Sep 19, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
seeing big companies lay off citizens then call for import workers shows it all. proves to all who see this dems are against citizens.
even some of the unions are backing this reform and foolish citizens in them do not see they could be on the chopping block next.
Democrats are totally against the working man as far as this amnesty is concerned. They salivate over the prospect of adding 20 million government dependent people to our population because they know 90% will end up voting Democrat. Democrats see nothing wrong with creating more government dependent slackers because that is a major constituency of theirs. On the other hand, Republicans think it's better to increase legal immigration and the number of work visas we grant. That has the same affect on employment as amnesty. Somehow they are trying to make the argument that flooding our labor market, depressing wages and raising unemployment are OK as long as we have a legal and orderly system to achieve those goals. And make no mistake, the goal is to appease the exploiters, not the workers.
Juan Too

United States

#56 Sep 19, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> lol obsessed much,you wish you could see them lol in your illegal spanish dreams you sick perv,oh you are still illegal you moron.being on here makes you feel like you belong(not) hows that hip you cripple.lol no amnesty ja ja ja spanish music to my ears.bettet luck next time.
Show me your chi-chi's and I'd go blind.
Brenda besson

United States

#57 Sep 19, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me your chi-chi's and I'd go blind.
i would never let you see my beautiful.breast ,you would go blind,my girls are perfect just for the record.
Brenda besson

United States

#58 Sep 21, 2013
Not coming lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Paso-area advocates want long-lasting immigr... 4 min L Morales 29
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 5 min tha Professor 133
Obama immigration plan good, not great for economy 13 min barefoot2626 47
Obama alone after midterm repudiation 28 min tha Professor 312
Republican victory good for conservatives 31 min Ace McMillan 2
Republican Party shifts on immigration with hig... 36 min RustyS 1
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 40 min tha Professor 819
GOP's Sen. Graham: 'Shame on us' over immigration 56 min wild child 22
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr J ValJean 136,977

Immigration Reform People Search