Froma Harrop: The chaos of our immigr...

Froma Harrop: The chaos of our immigration system

There are 21 comments on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Mar 28, 2014, titled Froma Harrop: The chaos of our immigration system. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

The story of Josue Noe Sandoval-Perez, an illegal immigrant recently deported back to his native Mexico, perfectly captures the chaos of our broken immigration system -- and for all sides of the debate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ronnie

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2014
So what you are saying is if you fix immigration they won't steal fake ID's and come here and work, taking an American's job? So reform would fix that? Nope once a thief, always a thief. They've easily ripped off the American people in the past, and now with reform there honest forthright side will suddenly appear? F no. They're cheater and thugs. This guy doesn't belong here and neither do millions of other thieves. They need to continue to deport the hell out of them until they stop coming in.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#2 Mar 28, 2014
ronnie shut up ... your probably a green alien yourself you dirty skin head... do you know what killswitch engage stands for? it stands for me ... the control be hind the assassins.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#3 Mar 28, 2014
i know 35 of them
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#4 Mar 28, 2014
one of them is married to me oh yeah and so is my ex
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#5 Mar 28, 2014
yeah i know who i am married to.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2014
Hi ronnie, you are soooooo right.get all of the mofos out.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#7 Mar 28, 2014
i wouldnt say it if i didnt mean it... who do you think i talk to on here? it isnt myself ... its the man the good man ... hes a big guy...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#8 Mar 28, 2014
I am not stupid... we have had bonds and deeds since 1894.. i have the first one... from the original Adler Edmiston
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#9 Mar 28, 2014
5555--- no he is no longer alive... but his family is... i am one of them... and you are not getting the original bethoven choir bond. thats mine.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#10 Mar 28, 2014
yeah i told you ... i am the control holder... it was decided by our elder.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#11 Mar 28, 2014
8675 she is still alive... she decided that i was the contract keeper when she gave me the cradenza ... yeah i keep all the documents. i have every original name... Bell... is Flo and i would be the only one that knew that
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#12 Mar 28, 2014
3547---- you dont have to keep badgering me i know who is what... thats why i am saying ... there is a murderer pretending to be something he is not.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#13 Mar 28, 2014
hes 5'8 he is small little guy and he knows he stole some ones real identity....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#14 Mar 28, 2014
thats Wright .... the little man always on the run.. watch out cuz he may or may not have a gun
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#15 Mar 28, 2014
who do you think i am protecting? hmmm.... my boys from a-z and i admit when they are with me.

“Trump ain't playing!”

Level 4

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#16 Mar 29, 2014
ronnie wrote:
So what you are saying is if you fix immigration they won't steal fake ID's and come here and work, taking an American's job? So reform would fix that? Nope once a thief, always a thief. They've easily ripped off the American people in the past, and now with reform there honest forthright side will suddenly appear? F no. They're cheater and thugs. This guy doesn't belong here and neither do millions of other thieves. They need to continue to deport the hell out of them until they stop coming in.
Ronnie, you are absolutely right, of course immigration reform will not suddenly turn them into honest folks! As a matter of fact, it will further enable them to continue cheating and stealing from Americans. People don't realize when these moochers are legalized, it will open huge doors of opportunity to them. They will no longer be working in the fields or in the kitchens. They will move up to better jobs with benefits. They will also qualify for all government programs and services available, if they're not already getting them. If they're getting them now, which most are, they'll just get more. Illegals have already placed an enormous burden on the taxpayers and wreaked havoc on the entire country, but legalizing them will give them full access to whatever they want. Be assured, they'll take advantage of it too! Take a look at the damage they've been able to do as non citizens here. It will be a drop in the bucket compared to what we're going to see in the days to come! God help us all!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Mar 29, 2014
Gfy get out dont come back, you will have very unhappy lives if you stay.you are not wanted.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Mar 29, 2014
Pale wild wood flower, take your meds.really.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#19 Mar 30, 2014
wild child wrote:
Pale wild wood flower, take your meds.really.

I think wild wood flower is to far gone for meds. The only thing that would help that is a bullet to the brain and out it out of its misery.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#20 Mar 30, 2014
Correction

and put it out of its misery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 min Tinka 147,179
News Only mass deportation can save America 42 min Tinka 114
News Rural America Braces for Labor Shortages After ... 1 hr Retribution 44
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 1 hr Retribution 59
The WTH? Files (Sep '10) 1 hr Tinka 1,207
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 2 hr Katrina 1,328
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 2 hr Katrina 9,644
More from around the web