Michelle Obama to Latinos: - We canno...

Michelle Obama to Latinos: - We cannotafford to wait on Congress' for immigration

There are 3 comments on the Lucianne.com story from Jul 13, 2014, titled Michelle Obama to Latinos: - We cannotafford to wait on Congress' for immigration. In it, Lucianne.com reports that:

First lady Michelle Obama grabbed the political reins during a speech to the League of United Latin American Citizens in New York City, telling the crowd of admirers not to worry - that her husband wouldn't wait on Congress to take action on immigration reform.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lucianne.com.

OMG

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 13, 2014
Anyone want to question her hate of whites?
OMG

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jul 13, 2014
I stopped wondering why she doesn't wear tight-fitting, slim dresses once I figured she has to wear full-skirted dresses so she can roll up Barack's pants under them.
OMG

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 13, 2014
Amigo wrote:
VIVA to Michelle!!!! LOL!!!!!
You know little.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigration raids net 21 arrests (Sep '08) 37 min Jeff Kohrt 23
News Union spending for Obama, Democrats could top $... (Feb '12) 1 hr Crepey Skin 26
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 hr katrina 4,431
News Why undocumented immigrants pay taxes 1 hr God Guns and America 16
News Is Trump building a blueprint for mass deportat... 3 hr God Guns and America 54
News Border Wall Presents Funding Challenges in El Paso 10 hr Retribution 39
News Do we need a registry of crimes committed by un... 10 hr spytheweb 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 11 hr Quirky 145,083
More from around the web