Fasting for immigration reform: Strikers starve to push for change

Dec 7, 2013 Full story: MSNBC 7

WASHINGTON, D.C. When the hunger headaches get strong, Lenka Mendoza focuses on why she is fasting and dreams of what she would do if she won the right to legally live and work in the U.S.: She would return to her home country, Peru, to hug her cancer-stricken mom.

Full Story
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Dec 7, 2013
14 years and cant speak any English . Ya , she really wants to be American . Her kids could teach her or she could read their school books and learn . Its good these kids are getting down to a healthy weight . Now they can go eat more Tacos, or fast food. Kids want to get legal then return to their home country ?? Whos buying the ticket with what money ?? Drugs ?? Sure wish I could afford to go to Peru. And I work for a living . Maybe I need welfare???
sandy1

New City, NY

#2 Dec 7, 2013
Take away all these criminals taxpayer funded freebies, and they will self deport. No Amnesty, Ever!!!
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#3 Dec 7, 2013
place em downwind from taco bell
then see how long they fast
time to make them 'run for the border' essay
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#4 Dec 7, 2013
Get the hell out out out, you will not be legal anytime soon thank god.so stop dreaming waste of your time.we are getting tired of feeding illegals.
sandy1

New City, NY

#5 Dec 7, 2013
wild child wrote:
Get the hell out out out, you will not be legal anytime soon thank god.so stop dreaming waste of your time.we are getting tired of feeding illegals.
These leeching criminals are wasting their time pulling the starvation stunt to gain sympathy. The real Americans are not fooled by their tactics. Get Out Now!!!
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#6 Dec 7, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
These leeching criminals are wasting their time pulling the starvation stunt to gain sympathy. The real Americans are not fooled by their tactics. Get Out Now!!!
I laugh, they should thank us for making them go on diet.god knows they need one these prople are all heavy.
sandy1

New City, NY

#7 Dec 7, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> I laugh, they should thank us for making them go on diet.god knows they need one these prople are all heavy.
They should thank us for the food stamps and medicaid that they didn't deserve. The best thank-you would be for these leeching criminals to get the hell out immediately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In chairman fight, Jeff Sessions is battling hi... 3 min Obama is the POS 13
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 8 min Hooogle It 27
Obama's Amnesty Action Fuels Flood of Immigrati... 22 min Hooogle It 8
Mexican Consulate to Illegal Aliens: Don't Get ... 36 min Hooogle It 4
Obama heckled 43 min spud 21
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 47 min spud 194
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan 48 min Hooogle It 17
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Freespirit8 137,031

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE