"Hispanic" Morals and Values
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bomb Mexico

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2010
Oh,HELL NO!!! Were on the subjct of Hispanic crimes,morals and values now. Its open season on hispanic crimes. Watch your heads everybody. Mesizo Mexicans are in the house!!
illegalsgottago

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Dec 22, 2010
They have morals and values? How would have guessed..../sarc
illegalsgottago

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Dec 22, 2010
ooops how=who...
Deece

Milton, MA

#4 Dec 22, 2010
What idiot created this thread? I guess it's open season for the racists who really only post on Topix because it's a convenient forum to bash Mexicans and Hispanics in general under the guise that they're opposed to illegal immigration.

This should be telling. I guess we'll soon find out who's motivated by bigotry. It'll be interesting to see who gravitates to this thread to join the anti-Hispanic lynch mob.

I hope this thread fails miserably. I'd like to believe there a plenty of Topix posters who are legitimately opposed to illegal immigration and able to discuss the issues without stereotyping Hispanics.

“The Left-Right Paradigm”

Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Truth Or Consequences, NM

#5 Dec 22, 2010
Deece wrote:
What idiot created this thread? I guess it's open season for the racists who really only post on Topix because it's a convenient forum to bash Mexicans and Hispanics in general under the guise that they're opposed to illegal immigration.
This should be telling. I guess we'll soon find out who's motivated by bigotry. It'll be interesting to see who gravitates to this thread to join the anti-Hispanic lynch mob.
I hope this thread fails miserably. I'd like to believe there a plenty of Topix posters who are legitimately opposed to illegal immigration and able to discuss the issues without stereotyping Hispanics.
"I want to hear Republican leaders stand up and say,'The Republican Party absolutely loves the Hispanic-American community; we resonate with your values; we are the party for you,' Instead, I'm just hearing xenophobia and racism. If they keep it up, all I can say is good luck in an increasingly diverse, multicultural America."

http://www.rgj.com/article/20101220/NEWS/1220...
GOP strategists worry about future of Hispanic vote
Deece the Dick

United States

#6 Dec 22, 2010
Deece wrote:
What idiot created this thread? I guess it's open season for the racists who really only post on Topix because it's a convenient forum to bash Mexicans and Hispanics in general under the guise that they're opposed to illegal immigration.
This should be telling. I guess we'll soon find out who's motivated by bigotry. It'll be interesting to see who gravitates to this thread to join the anti-Hispanic lynch mob.
I hope this thread fails miserably. I'd like to believe there a plenty of Topix posters who are legitimately opposed to illegal immigration and able to discuss the issues without stereotyping Hispanics.
Thats strange,I dont hear you pissing and complaining about the other idiot "Rico From East Los" posting stupid threads like "White morals ad values". Tha doesnt seem to bother you. Why is that???? They have names for people like you. "biggot". Since you are on the subject. Hispanics really dont have any morals or values. Just look at Mexico,theres your proof.
Bomb Mexico

United States

#7 Dec 22, 2010
spinmeister wrote:
<quoted text>
"I want to hear Republican leaders stand up and say,'The Republican Party absolutely loves the Hispanic-American community; we resonate with your values; we are the party for you,' Instead, I'm just hearing xenophobia and racism. If they keep it up, all I can say is good luck in an increasingly diverse, multicultural America."
http://www.rgj.com/article/20101220/NEWS/1220...
GOP strategists worry about future of Hispanic vote
Is that why he Republicans/tea party domminated the mid term elections? If your waiting for the republicans o tea party to say they love hispanics,your going to be waiting a long azz time.Why should anybody say they love hispanics when its mainly them that is destroying America like they did Mexico? Why should they lie? Its yur problem they dont tell you what you want to her. We dont hate all hispanics,just the illegal ones. It has nothing to do with racism whatsoever,its about not wanting our sovereign country invaded and desroyed by foreign invaders.If being ainst illegal immigration was racist,then Mexicans are the biggest racists on the planet.Mexico has far more strict immigration laws and they abuse,rape and sometimes kill illegal immigrants there. If you want to preach aout racism and Xenophobia,go to eico and practice what you preech there. Who cares what you "want" republicans to say. People in hell want ICE water too. Illegal aliens from Mexico are trying to dstroy America and we hate them for it. f the shoe fits,wear it.
Deece

Milton, MA

#8 Dec 22, 2010
I'll wear your insult as a badge of honor. I have no desire to earn acceptance in your little racist, anti-Hispanic clique.
Bomb Mexico

United States

#9 Dec 22, 2010
spinmeister wrote:
<quoted text>
"I want to hear Republican leaders stand up and say,'The Republican Party absolutely loves the Hispanic-American community; we resonate with your values; we are the party for you,' Instead, I'm just hearing xenophobia and racism. If they keep it up, all I can say is good luck in an increasingly diverse, multicultural America."
http://www.rgj.com/article/20101220/NEWS/1220...
GOP strategists worry about future of Hispanic vote
Thats obviously a B.S. thread. Obviously Hispanics are against illegal immigration themselves or have no impact on the votes and the domination of the mid tem elections is a prime example. That is one of the main reasons the repubs/tea party wonby such a large margin ,because Ameican voters of all races want crack downs on illegal immigration. report came out on the news yet again saying that the majority of legal hispanics are against illegal immigration and Asians who are passing up hispanics as the fastest growing minority in the U.S.are also against illegal immigration. Dont think or one second that its only whites that want immigration crackdowns and all minorities support it. Nothing could be further from the truth. Whites will always be the majority in America,It wont take much for us to see to it. You all have been saying that hispanics will be the majority for decades and decades now. I'm seeing less and less as years go by. BTW. The dream act got shot down and it wasnt only due to republicans. The democrats were against it as well and thats one reason why it didnt pass.
Bomb Mexico

United States

#10 Dec 22, 2010
Deece wrote:
I'll wear your insult as a badge of honor. I have no desire to earn acceptance in your little racist, anti-Hispanic clique.
You sound like the first racist to sign up for the anti American clique though.I dont see you whining on Rico's thread "white morals and values" Why is that,racist biggot???? If you dont like white people,get out of white America then.
Deece

Milton, MA

#11 Dec 22, 2010
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like the first racist to sign up for the anti American clique though.I dont see you whining on Rico's thread "white morals and values" Why is that,racist biggot???? If you dont like white people,get out of white America then.
If there's a "White Morals and Values" thread, I haven't seen it. I don't approve of that either. But I fail to see how creating a "Hispanic Morals and Values" thread is productive to the immigration debate. It is clearly intended to do nothing but incite hostility towards Hispanics - regardless of their legal status.

And for the record, I AM white. I speak out against a racist, incendiary thread and you draw the conclusion that I don't like white people????

Very lame. You are an incredibly juvenile person.
Desert Rat

Silver Springs, NV

#12 Dec 22, 2010
Deece the Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Thats strange,I dont hear you pissing and complaining about the other idiot "Rico From East Los" posting stupid threads like "White morals ad values". Tha doesnt seem to bother you. Why is that???? They have names for people like you. "biggot". Since you are on the subject. Hispanics really dont have any morals or values. Just look at Mexico,theres your proof.
Evidently you are too damned stupid to comprehend the difference between race and nationality. Not all Mexicans are hispanic, and not all American are white. There are a LOT of citizens of hispanic descent whose families have been citizens for over 150 years.

Would you accuse these hispanics of lacking morals, values, or patriotism?
http://www.homeofheroes.com/e-books/mohE_hisp...
Get Some Help Rico

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#13 Dec 22, 2010
Deece wrote:
<quoted text>
If there's a "White Morals and Values" thread, I haven't seen it. I don't approve of that either. But I fail to see how creating a "Hispanic Morals and Values" thread is productive to the immigration debate. It is clearly intended to do nothing but incite hostility towards Hispanics - regardless of their legal status.
And for the record, I AM white. I speak out against a racist, incendiary thread and you draw the conclusion that I don't like white people????
Very lame. You are an incredibly juvenile person.
Knock yourself out:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Bomb Mexico

United States

#14 Dec 22, 2010
Deece wrote:
<quoted text>
If there's a "White Morals and Values" thread, I haven't seen it. I don't approve of that either. But I fail to see how creating a "Hispanic Morals and Values" thread is productive to the immigration debate. It is clearly intended to do nothing but incite hostility towards Hispanics - regardless of their legal status.
And for the record, I AM white. I speak out against a racist, incendiary thread and you draw the conclusion that I don't like white people????
Very lame. You are an incredibly juvenile person.
Its irrelevent what color you are. Even if you are white,that doesnt make you judge and jury about whats racist and what isnt. So if you think this is a racist thread,then I should expect to see you post on the "white morals and values"thread,badmouthing and critisizing it too,yeah? If you dont,then it not only makes you a racist biggot,but a sellout as well. Whats wrong with posting a "hispanic morals and values thread anyway,something to hide? As you can see,anybody cn post their opinions regardless of what their opinion is. you sound like you have a guilt complex.
Bomb Mexico

United States

#15 Dec 22, 2010
Get Some Help Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock yourself out:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Exactly!! I noticed how that dumb azz "Deece" conviniently doesnt have any of her posts critisizing that thread. You can tell the difference of what that animal "Rico from East Los"posts on that thread compared to this thread. Theres not enoug time in the world to post all the hispanic morals and values,or shall I say lack there of. All I have to say is,"look at Mexico",theres your proof. "deece" is a bigot,racist jackazz.Thats why nobody gives two sh!ts about what she says,
Bomb Mexico

United States

#16 Dec 22, 2010
Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you are too damned stupid to comprehend the difference between race and nationality. Not all Mexicans are hispanic, and not all American are white. There are a LOT of citizens of hispanic descent whose families have been citizens for over 150 years.
Would you accuse these hispanics of lacking morals, values, or patriotism?
http://www.homeofheroes.com/e-books/mohE_hisp...
No,but your dumb azz seems to be so busy calling everybody who's Mexican "illegal parasite criminals" Practice what you preach,sh!tstick,bitter old man.
Bomb Mexico

United States

#17 Dec 22, 2010
Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you are too damned stupid to comprehend the difference between race and nationality. Not all Mexicans are hispanic, and not all American are white. There are a LOT of citizens of hispanic descent whose families have been citizens for over 150 years.
Would you accuse these hispanics of lacking morals, values, or patriotism?
http://www.homeofheroes.com/e-books/mohE_hisp...
Tell that to the jackazz that posted the "white morals and values" thread,fu#kstick.
Deece

Milton, MA

#18 Dec 22, 2010
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly!! I noticed how that dumb azz "Deece" conviniently doesnt have any of her posts critisizing that thread. You can tell the difference of what that animal "Rico from East Los"posts on that thread compared to this thread. Theres not enoug time in the world to post all the hispanic morals and values,or shall I say lack there of. All I have to say is,"look at Mexico",theres your proof. "deece" is a bigot,racist jackazz.Thats why nobody gives two sh!ts about what she says,
You're ridiculous. You think I'm going to bow to you and rush over to the White Morals and Values thread to appease you??? Fat chance.

I certainly don't think everyone who posts in the immigration forum is a racist but I most definitely think it's a fitting description of you. I've seen enough of yours posts to know that they are very racially motivated. Don't even bother denying it. Anybody who has seen you at work knows you are a racist - some may not choose to admit it - but they know it.

And spare me the BS of trying to make it seem like your intentions were pure when you created this thread. Your goalis to lure people into a Mexican / Hispanic bashing fest. That's all there is to it.
Deece

Milton, MA

#19 Dec 22, 2010
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to the jackazz that posted the "white morals and values" thread,fu#kstick.
Do you understand the concept of "two wrongs don't make a right". It applies here. You're behaving like a child.
Right Guard

Canyon Country, CA

#20 Dec 22, 2010
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>No,but your dumb azz seems to be so busy calling everybody who's Mexican "illegal parasite criminals" Practice what you preach,sh!tstick,bitter old man.
You are exactly the kind of ignorant bigot that liberals use as an excuse to slam conservative views. You and those like you are actually doing material damage to more-responsible, conservative interests.
And besides that, you are utterly and completely incorrect; WRONG- and your comments make everything else you say less credible to the vast majority of Americans. I am telling you; you may not get out much, but most people simply STOP LISTENING when the sort of bigoted BS you and those like you come into the conversation. People who expose themselves as bigots are simply dismissed as throwbacks, cretins, idiots, losers, and any views associated with them are looked down on by association.
YOU ARE PERPETUATING A STEREOTYPE and by that, you undermine conservative interests.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 2 min Cordwainer Trout 7
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 hr Mnbzxc 18,377
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 2 hr Flaming Star 315
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr X Crypsis X 144,099
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) 3 hr Well Well 691
News 'Beautiful Wall' a Tough Task Patchy border bar... 3 hr Well Well 33
News Texas Governor Goes After Sheriff Who Protects ... 4 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web