Rep.: Immigration bill is Democratic plot

There are 4 comments on the CNN story from May 15, 2013, titled Rep.: Immigration bill is Democratic plot. In it, CNN reports that:

A prominent House conservative said Tuesday that the immigration reform bill under consideration in the Senate is part of an ongoing plot to build a massive new Democratic voting bloc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Barbosa

Watertown, MA

#1 May 15, 2013
So many were deported this last 5 years...i want to tell you Patriot Americans: any immigrant that are still in America are crème de la crème!!share ...give a little...get some...be Americans as the world se us...good night folks
Pathetic

Kansas City, MO

#3 May 17, 2013
Longstreet wrote:
Mestizos, the common type of illegal alien, is a
low IQ (85) bearer of crime, filth, and decay.
You have to hate the scum in Washington who promote
their presence.
Exactly!

“"One for the claws"”

Level 6

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#4 May 17, 2013
Barbosa wrote:
So many were deported this last 5 years...i want to tell you Patriot Americans: any immigrant that are still in America are crème de la crème!!share ...give a little...get some...be Americans as the world se us...good night folks
It is not as many people as you think that were deported. Many illegals have been deported more than once. They are counted as different people due to the fact they changed their alias.
Really

Kansas City, MO

#5 May 18, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>It is not as many people as you think that were deported. Many illegals have been deported more than once. They are counted as different people due to the fact they changed their alias.
Exactly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where They Stand: Ben Carson on Issues of 2016 ... 1 hr Holla Isabella 7
News Union spending for Obama, Democrats could top $... (Feb '12) 5 hr swedenforever 23
News Backers push for vote on driver's licenses for ... 5 hr Who Guessed it 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr Agents of Corruption 138,046
News Action Over Illegal Immigration Raises Rigid De... 8 hr Jose Cervantes 97
News Republicans are not compassionate 10 hr Earl 140
News Demonstrators rally, march to oppose family det... 10 hr sandy1 11
More from around the web