Mayors seek immigration reform

Jan 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Politico

Some of the mayors closest to the debate surrounding illegal immigration say the time is now for a federal response, and they want Congress to act on reform before the moment slips away.

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Magadala

Raymond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Mayor Villarigosa is a hispanic Al Sharpton...

Wherever there is a line, they get in front.
ronnie

Provo, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

He cares about the familia??? He's supporting crooks. The invasion that ruined LA. I hope no one in Washington is paying him an ounce of attention. Look at his track record. He's nothing but a crook. Family's can all be together..... in there own Country.. WTF.

Level 2

Since: Nov 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ronnie wrote:
He cares about the familia??? He's supporting crooks. The invasion that ruined LA. I hope no one in Washington is paying him an ounce of attention. Look at his track record. He's nothing but a crook. Family's can all be together..... in there own Country.. WTF.
It's not Los Angeles' fault that you white people are incapable of assimilating with the new demographics of the city. All you guys do is run away and then cry about it.

Since: Jan 13

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Hispanic America wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Los Angeles' fault that you white people are incapable of assimilating with the new demographics of the city. All you guys do is run away and then cry about it.
Well said.
immigraniada

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hispanic America wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly,well said!!
immigraniada

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

This is not going to work. LA won't survive,taxpayers are moving out.... who will support this massive influx of poor. Other States/Cities are also feeling the massive cost.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

MyLittlePrincess wrote:
This is not going to work. LA won't survive,taxpayers are moving out.... who will support this massive influx of poor. Other States/Cities are also feeling the massive cost.
The biggest burden are people like you. PRs and that wretched Island have always been a welfare burden to the regular US taxpayer. You're of similar vintage.

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest burden are people like you. PRs and that wretched Island have always been a welfare burden to the regular US taxpayer. You're of similar vintage.
No mijo Illegals are. I wonder when will they wise up and demand their country back from that Corrupt Government and those pockets of cartel thugs/killer maniacs.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
No mijo Illegals are. I wonder when will they wise up and demand their country back from that Corrupt Government and those pockets of cartel thugs/killer maniacs.
You can ask the same of Fortuno and that just as corrupt Island government full of crime and drugs.

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You can ask the same of Fortuno and that just as corrupt Island government full of crime and drugs.
I will be the first to admit Puerto Rico is not what it use to be, but mostly due to the drugs coming into our isla thanks to the Mexican Cartels. Go ahead and spin that truth any way you like ,,, the truth will always prevail.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be the first to admit Puerto Rico is not what it use to be, but mostly due to the drugs coming into our isla thanks to the Mexican Cartels. Go ahead and spin that truth any way you like ,,, the truth will always prevail.
Mexican cartels don't have that kind of pull. There numbers in PR are miniscule. They're strongest only on the southern border. You need to look at your own as the culprits, before pointing the finger at them as the cause.

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexican cartels don't have that kind of pull. There numbers in PR are miniscule. They're strongest only on the southern border. You need to look at your own as the culprits, before pointing the finger at them as the cause.
Google and read Frijolito ( Mister know it all !!!)
The third Border: Puerto Rico backdoor into US mainland for the Drug Cartels
By: Gabe Guiterrez
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Google and read Frijolito ( Mister know it all !!!)
The third Border: Puerto Rico backdoor into US mainland for the Drug Cartels
By: Gabe Guiterrez
That's sensationalism. The PRs wouldn't let Mexicans run a business that renders that kind of cash. You need to filter your news. Not everything that's being reported is true. Look at Fox News. You're gonna tell me that they're fair and balanced? You're an idiot.
spud

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

After Villaraigroso's bufoonish performance at the Democratic convention, it's a wonder he as the nerve to say anything pubicly, let alone expecet to be taken seriously.
Really

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

spud wrote:
After Villaraigroso's bufoonish performance at the Democratic convention, it's a wonder he as the nerve to say anything pubicly, let alone expecet to be taken seriously.
He's got the idea he's another God.People like him have no shame. He's on the reconquista mission.
Nanuq

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
you my friend are just a Judah for Latino community ...at the end of these immigration debates you are gonna find yourself in bed with the devil and your outcome will be same as Judah's ...I will pray for your soul same way I pray for Gestapo officers
Magadala

Vashon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hispanic America wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what illegal aliens did in mexico, "...run away and then cry about it."

Why are you guys always blaming white people as people who are against illegal aliens?!!! Shows your stupidity OR is it too much to think that most groups are against you? I am a darkie visible minority, and I am so against illegal aliens and illegal immigration, you wouldn't believe!!!

Try this one on for size, how about anti illegal alien is a pro American thing.

As far as white people leaving LA, you mexicans and illegal aliens have a lot to be proud of with your LA reconquista!

What was once one of the best school districts in America is now ranked 50th...behind Mississippi!!! What are the stats now with mexicans, less than 50% even graduate high school?

Oh, yeah, I forgot, LA USE to have quite an emergency room operation and now, they are closed. Thank you mexicans!!!

Oh, yeah, that reminds me, how many of you are on welfare? I believe that according to the Centers for Immigration Studies AT LEAST(!) 70% of hispanic illegal aliens are receiving some type of welfare!!!

With all of this, you guys had better hurry up and have your fun in LA, there is no one left to pay for all of this!!! Oh well, you won't notice, you are use to living on dirt floors, surrounded by poverty and corruption. Now you have your little mexico, just like the one you left crying for a better life!!!
Magadala

Vashon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

immigraniada wrote:
http://youtu.be/zKoQgODwveE
Yeah! Come on down and continue being the underclass that you were where you came from! You are going nowhere!

One of the things that you mexicans don't realize is that Asians have very quietly made great strides and will be the benefactors of all you efforts while you are still TRYING to study for a GED...at age 40!

Asians primarily assimilate, pay their own way and ask for nothing!

mexicans want to stay mexican even though mexico doesn't give a crap about them, ask for special privileges every step of the way, AND STILL HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!!!!
Si Se Puede

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Thumbs up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••