Illegal alien wanted on child molesta...

Illegal alien wanted on child molestation charges in North Carolina

There are 41 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 10, 2013, titled Illegal alien wanted on child molestation charges in North Carolina. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Jose Guadalupe Ramirez-Ambriz, 38, is currently wanted on multiple counts of first-degree statutory sex offense with a child under age 13 and indecent liberties with a minor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

steave

Owosso, MI

#23 Mar 13, 2013
oh u dont know english i see mean shut the fuuuk up about other from another country and stop being lazy and get a job and stay off the computer and stop talking about people you dont even know cause of their origin you are one racist jack ass i ever know kept living in the old day fag you just jealous of them cause they can do better then you can you can work but you dont cause you are one lazy dumb ass that like to stay online and talk shit about others got get a real life and leave good people a lone i hate yankee racist like you bye bye jack ass i dont waste my time on scamy people like you
ima

El Paso, TX

#24 Mar 13, 2013
steave wrote:
oh u dont know english i see mean shut the fuuuk up about other from another country and stop being lazy and get a job and stay off the computer and stop talking about people you dont even know cause of their origin you are one racist jack ass i ever know kept living in the old day fag you just jealous of them cause they can do better then you can you can work but you dont cause you are one lazy dumb ass that like to stay online and talk shit about others got get a real life and leave good people a lone i hate yankee racist like you bye bye jack ass i dont waste my time on scamy people like you
WHAT??????? you haven't said one coherent sentence in all that mumble jumble mess you posted! are you just stupid or trying to appear so? Oh well, ain't bothering with the likes of you!
steave

Owosso, MI

#25 Mar 13, 2013
i think you are a one stupid ugly fat nasty cow ass white bitch racist whore how you like me now ? you the one need to go back to school and learn not to be so racist get off this site and get a job oh that right your job is to stop on here and run you fat nasty mouth about people you dont even know or ever meet go get a life fat cow

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#26 Mar 13, 2013
steave wrote:
i think you are a one stupid ugly fat nasty cow ass white bitch racist whore how you like me now ? you the one need to go back to school and learn not to be so racist get off this site and get a job oh that right your job is to stop on here and run you fat nasty mouth about people you dont even know or ever meet go get a life fat cow
I have a 12 year old grandson that writes, spells and composes better than you.

He doesn't call people names that disagree with him either.

So, what are you... 8, 9 years old? Or just another illegal troll?
steave

Owosso, MI

#27 Mar 13, 2013
go back to ESL i think u are illegal who hate his own race stop copy and paste every where here in this forum

Level 6

Location hidden

#28 Mar 13, 2013
steave wrote:
go back to ESL i think u are illegal who hate his own race stop copy and paste every where here in this forum
You pegged yourself with that one.

Troll.
White man

Houston, TX

#30 Mar 13, 2013
ima wrote:
I say find him and publicly castrate him!
As long as they are sure he is 100% guilty, after that use his body for science .
I really don't care what they do to him.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#31 Mar 14, 2013
steave wrote:
look they r human like us people in usa they have names you know use it stop calling them illegals aliens you not like it if they call you illegals white trash rest my care i win you guys lost get over it and move on with your life and leave them a lone they dont come to usa to mess with you guys god man some people in usa are really stupid and so jealous of others that come to usa you all think usa is all that will you all are wrong their other country that is hell lot better then usa is
They are here illegally without out our permission or the proper paperwork. It is what it is, they ARE illegals. I beg to differ, stealing and/or forging documents does do harm to many Americans. Forcing Americans to subsidize their incomes via freebies for their American-born also harms them by taking money that should be used to support their own families.
april

Owosso, MI

#32 Mar 15, 2013
don't worry Steve i am on Ur side i am married to a good man out of USA now what n if u really want to start Ur shit u guys really don't belong in USA n i do i am a native american so now what u all can shut the fuck up to Steve n another thing my 11 year act better then u all do at less he not racist u all was bring up the bad way of life people should not judge other cos where they come from n that god will get u all for that if i was u all i would go n pray n ask god to for give me
Vera

Houston, TX

#33 Mar 15, 2013
Ignorance best describes I can side with both the greed americans have for more money hiring illegals and then complain because there are here they wouldn't want to come and work at a less rate than americans if it wasn't for the need and greed of Americans themselves !!!! So stop blaming illegals when everyone has a pot on the stove " !!!!
ima

El Paso, TX

#34 Mar 15, 2013
steave wrote:
you looking at the reflection in your mirror? you must be and you see a fat cow in there, huh? your thoughts are your own reflection and vice versa! LOL ! LOL !
ima

El Paso, TX

#35 Mar 15, 2013
april wrote:
don't worry Steve i am on Ur side i am married to a good man out of USA now what n if u really want to start Ur shit u guys really don't belong in USA n i do i am a native american so now what u all can shut the fuck up to Steve n another thing my 11 year act better then u all do at less he not racist u all was bring up the bad way of life people should not judge other cos where they come from n that god will get u all for that if i was u all i would go n pray n ask god to for give me
april? steave? from the same place? you are both and the same posting as 2 different posters backing each other up, LOL ! LOL ! just how stupid do you think we posters are? HOW FUNNY, lmao never have I laughed so hard!!!
ima

El Paso, TX

#36 Mar 15, 2013
for got to add you're both STUPID, SAME EDUCATION....from the sound of it, at the most 5th education. LOL ! LOL !
ima

El Paso, TX

#37 Mar 15, 2013
perhaps april and steave are soul mates? LOL ! LOL ! find it hilarious THAT YOU WRIGHT using the same non sense mumble jumble, two of a kind!

Level 6

Location hidden

#38 Mar 15, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> april? steave? from the same place? you are both and the same posting as 2 different posters backing each other up, LOL ! LOL ! just how stupid do you think we posters are? HOW FUNNY, lmao never have I laughed so hard!!!
And neither one of them can write or spell worth a damn. ;-))
april

Owosso, MI

#39 Mar 15, 2013
bama yankee and ima r bf n gf cos they both racist nasty looking scumbags that dont hav a real life all they know is to talk shit about people they dont know get out of usa u dont belong here it is indian land not white trash land for white trash like u both my husband is from another country stupid fags n steve is my friend so get it right dont start with me i am not the one
ima

El Paso, TX

#40 Mar 15, 2013
april wrote:
bama yankee and ima r bf n gf cos they both racist nasty looking scumbags that dont hav a real life all they know is to talk shit about people they dont know get out of usa u dont belong here it is indian land not white trash land for white trash like u both my husband is from another country stupid fags n steve is my friend so get it right dont start with me i am not the one
steave and april are ONE POSTER, judging from your writing.

Level 6

Location hidden

#41 Mar 15, 2013
april wrote:
Kiss my grits.

You want to trash talk at people then you damned well better expect to get back, in spades.

Indian land? Buffalo crap. You think the American Indians just sprang up out of buffalo dung on the prairie? They are descended from the first immigrants.

You present yourself as the stereotypical illegal loving liberal and half illiterate to boot. You want people to take you seriously then disagree without being disagreeable.

If you feel that wanting our immigration laws enforced is racist, then you are in the wrong country. Go back to your teepee in the woods.
nope to juan the dope

Elk Grove Village, IL

#43 Mar 17, 2013
Juan wrote:
Update"
I've always wanted my own business and finally will be starting it. Juan's Electrical and Home Improvements, how does that sound ? Paperwork, all I need is a truck with a magnetic sign on the side. I have two friends that will be traveling to Florida with me and I'll probably have to hire acouple more. I cant; help but think my own company will do very well.
I may be gone for several days, I'll be moving and traveling to Florida. I'll keep everyone posted when I get settled. If you know anyone in Florida who needs work done, just send me an e-mail.
I'll be working the Vero, Stuart, St. Lucie areas. There's lots of retires in those areas who will need quality work done. My slogan will be "Quality work at a fair price".
Quality work? Who are you trying to kid? You can't even do a job without Geraldo checking your work. Get a license? Good luck with that one, you'll need to pass the test and your background check won't pan out too well now will it since you've admitted to being an illegal alien. We'll definitely forewarn the senior community about you and your status.

Jaun B. Fraudster
Juan's Electrical Nightmares, LLC.
Vero Beach, FL
1-800-GOT-Fraud
Juan

Pearland, TX

#44 Mar 20, 2013
I will do quality work. I will get alot of referals from happy customers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP committee blasts 'Schumer shutdown' as chai... 2 min Retribution 23
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 4 min positronium 16,302
News With Congress divided, US governemnt heads for ... 29 min sh----le democrats 12
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 53 min Impeach the moron 2,127
News What will Republicans say to justify condoning ... 1 hr Red Crosse 4
News There are 3.6M DREAMers - a number far greater ... 1 hr tomin cali 25
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 224
More from around the web