Arizona prosecutors seek death penalt...

Arizona prosecutors seek death penalty against 3 tied to anti-illegal immigrant group

There are 3 comments on the blog.taragana.com story from Aug 14, 2009, titled Arizona prosecutors seek death penalty against 3 tied to anti-illegal immigrant group. In it, blog.taragana.com reports that:

Prosecutors said Thursday they plan to seek the death penalty against the leader of an anti-illegal immigrant group and two others charged in an Arizona home invasion that left a 9-year-old girl and her father dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blog.taragana.com.

Jrdn

Morgan Hill, CA

#1 Aug 14, 2009
Here we go again with the disinformation! Forde had long separated from the Minutemen and THERE IS NO TIE to the Minutemen. Nothing but slanderous trash.

“Press 2 for Deportation.”

Since: Apr 09

Columbus, MS

#2 Aug 14, 2009
I agree that these 3 should get the Fry Chair. What a bunch of loonies.
Lee Boule

Crownsville, MD

#3 Sep 7, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/mtaocof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 28 min Prep-for-Dep 111
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 40 min J ValJean 138,688
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 1 hr Cat74 41
News Bush rolls out six-point plan to address border... 1 hr Juan 4
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... 6 hr Billy Ringo 312
News Feinstein under fire from immigration advocates 9 hr Denny CranesPlace 2
News Obama Administration Released 156 Criminal Alie... 23 hr ronnie 3
More from around the web