Undocumented immigrant who hid in Chicago church re-enters U.S.

Mar 19, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lincoln Daily News

An undocumented Mexican immigrant who made headlines after seeking refuge from deportation in a Chicago church joined a growing protest of deportees crossing into the United States on Tuesday, asking to be allowed to stay, organizers said.

Comments
21 - 40 of 84 Comments Last updated Jun 29, 2014
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dullard;
Boring, annoying and frequently idiotic omnipresent being that has at least one of its species in every institution. Usually parasitic and tries to attach itself to your leg and will lap up anything which sounds like praise that you toss at it. Master of inane conversations, highly sensitive. Usually has a need to prove its self-worth.
Urban Dictionary

Just in case your booklet entitled "How to Live Like a Mexican in the US" doesn't cover this word.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Usamycountry wrote:
<quoted text> You, sir, are part of a minority. A big majority of Americans support legalization.
no WE do not.you are no american, hi ima.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 20, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Lol lol , el stupido everyone knows about you jose, zannoni, juan, mexican pride you keep changing the name, but saying the same chit.oh and you are still illegal.vamos already.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Illegal-Aliens must be deproted now!
And, those-companies which hire the Illlegal-Aliens must pay the cost!
The U.S.Gov ernemtn must protect Americans first!
Americans mean those who have American-nationality!

Wars, nuclear-power-plant-dsasters, huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters must occur in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia now!

Wars, nuclear-power-plant-dsasters, huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia
will cause resonstruction-demands in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia!

Wars, nuclear-power-plant-dsasters, huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia
will inrease Japan's, China's, Taiwan's, South-Korea's, Germany's and Russia's domestic-deamnds!

Wars, nuclear-power-plant-dsasters, huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia
will decrease supplies from Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia!

Japan must have military-draft-system of Japan in Japan now!
All Japs between the age of 18 and 27 must be drafted by Japanese-Forces now!
All Japanese-men and all Japanese-boys between the age of 18 and 27 must be drafted by Japanese-Forces now!
All Japanese-women and all Japanese-girls between the age of 18 and 27 must be drafted by Japanese-Forces now!

Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan and Germany must increawe their military-budgets and military-forces now!
Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan, British, Italy and Germany must protect Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan, British, Italy and Germany by themselves now!

We are Americna-99%!
I love the U.S.! I love American-99%!

Remember Pearl Harbor!
Finally, Japan will be destroyed!
Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia are evil-fascism-communism-empires !
Kyle

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 20, 2014
 
Send his a** back!
Usamycountry

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir are clueless, most polls have shown that American citizens do not want legalization. Most American citizens want our immigration laws enforced. This country does not support the illegal invasion taking place. How sad when you are not wanted in one place but your sill remain. It reminds me of a dog that you kick around and he still stays, you people have no respect for yourselves.
How is the weather in that parallel world you live in?
Usamycountry

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! They do not.
Yes we do. Every single poll shows support for legalization that goes from 60 to 80%.
Usamycountry

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

wild child wrote:
<quoted text>no WE do not.you are no american, hi ima.
Yes we do. It is very easy to search for polls that support it. And yes I am an American.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OneRepublic wrote:
dullard;
Boring, annoying and frequently idiotic omnipresent being that has at least one of its species in every institution. Usually parasitic and tries to attach itself to your leg and will lap up anything which sounds like praise that you toss at it. Master of inane conversations, highly sensitive. Usually has a need to prove its self-worth.
Urban Dictionary
Just in case your booklet entitled "How to Live Like a Mexican in the US" doesn't cover this word.
Perfect description of Rico.. AKA Jose . It`s easy to see!
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Usamycountry wrote:
<quoted text> Yes we do. Every single poll shows support for legalization that goes from 60 to 80%.
Exactly amigo! These anglo azzzwipes are clueless!! LOL!!!
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect description of Rico.. AKA Jose . It`s easy to see!
His mom (who he lives with) probably has a t-shirt that reads "I'm with stupid" and an arrow pointing to him.
Alamo Survivor

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Q: What were Davy Crockett's last words?

A: " Wher'd all these friggin' landscapers come from?"
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Usamycountry wrote:
<quoted text> Yes we do. Every single poll shows support for legalization that goes from 60 to 80%.
Exactly amigo!! These anti immigrant clowns are clueless!!!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 22, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Usamycountry wrote:
<quoted text> Yes we do. It is very easy to search for polls that support it. And yes I am an American.
WE DO NOT, and I'm an American too (patriotic) though, BIG DIFFERENCE.... NOT A TRAITOR to the country they call theirs. I would die defending this country and it's citizens and I'm just an ordinary hard working citizen, who appreciates those that love their country and treasure the freedoms our founding fathers fought so hard for us and WE INHERITED for our future and our children's. If ever I'm needed or I see the need to volunteer in any way, I'LL BE THERE......even if it's only to tend to the wounded or to feed them. Don't see any volunteers amongst you liberals, every one of you is out there just expecting handouts from the dictator or waiting for their free trinkets he promised to keep you silent, happy with your toys and keep you idolizing him.
Texas Patrol

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 22, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> WE DO NOT, and I'm an American too (patriotic) though, BIG DIFFERENCE.... NOT A TRAITOR to the country they call theirs. I would die defending this country and it's citizens and I'm just an ordinary hard working citizen, who appreciates those that love their country and treasure the freedoms our founding fathers fought so hard for us and WE INHERITED for our future and our children's. If ever I'm needed or I see the need to volunteer in any way, I'LL BE THERE......even if it's only to tend to the wounded or to feed them. Don't see any volunteers amongst you liberals, every one of you is out there just expecting handouts from the dictator or waiting for their free trinkets he promised to keep you silent, happy with your toys and keep you idolizing him.
Take your meds,
Vaca Vieja.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 22, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Texas Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds,
Vaca Vieja.
LOL ! that it? Yep, the truth has a tendency to hurt, huh? I'm not sorry in the least.
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 22, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> LOL ! that it? Yep, the truth has a tendency to hurt, huh? I'm not sorry in the least.
Your name has a tendency to indicate that you easily hallucinate, azzzwipe!! LOL!!!
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 22, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> LOL ! that it? Yep, the truth has a tendency to hurt, huh? I'm not sorry in the least.
Have you noticed how "Jose" responds to posts that are directed to him, as other posters? He's losing it!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Mar 22, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed how "Jose" responds to posts that are directed to him, as other posters? He's losing it!
this proves he's using different aliases but forgets and responds which is a dead giveaway !!! LOL ! yep he lost it long time ago !
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Mar 22, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Texas Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds,
Vaca Vieja.
LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds 12 min Brian_G 220
GOP base includes racist 'elements,' congressma... 22 min Asian Guy 268
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 50 min Just Slim 135,056
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 53 min sheepleloveroyalty 5
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 53 min Subliminal 246,122
Councilwoman, clergyman at odds over 'illegals'... 56 min sheepleloveroyalty 18
Alex Nowrasteh: The Conservative Case for Immig... 1 hr sheepleloveroyalty 1
Bachmann says she may make another presidential... 3 hr Subliminal 262
•••
•••