Will House Republicans Follow the Mon...

Will House Republicans Follow the Money or Their Consciences on Immigration in 2014?

There are 2 comments on the Townhall story from Jan 5, 2014, titled Will House Republicans Follow the Money or Their Consciences on Immigration in 2014?. In it, Townhall reports that:

"Follow the money." It's still the surest way to trace the roots of a political disaster: Watergate, the S&L crisis, the mortgage meltdown, Obamacare, and just about every other avoidable mess that has shaken this nation over the past half century.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Townhall.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 5, 2014
Time to clean up america !!!!!!!!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#2 Jan 6, 2014
I am sure many will follow the Democratic lead and put power and money ahead of the needs and wants of the average American. That is the problem with the professional politicians that run this country. Most politicians are more concerned with reelection and having a good "consulting" job should they "retire" from politics than they are about the country or its citizens. The few politicians that do put the country its citizens and its laws above money and power are labeled "extremists" and "crack pots".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 38 min jimmy krack korn 138,944
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 57 min Your Ex 478
News Immigrant suspect faces tough battle fighting m... 1 hr livermore 3
News Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare 1 hr R12 Freon 2
News Column: Digging a hole in order to then build u... 2 hr wild child 1
News Scott Schmidt: Illegal immigration concerns are... 2 hr wild child 1
News President Trump's Legacy: The Great Wall of Mexico 2 hr wild child 1
More from around the web