Remember Maine! The Whitest State, Where Americans Are Still Doing...

Aug 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: VDARE

Everyone has heard the saying that immigrants-legal and otherwise-are simply "doing jobs Americans won't do."

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of58
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
quickindabarrel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 18, 2013
 
Adale wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of new england scum, we already know who you are.
Why are you illegals so short and round, midgets.your not Spanish, your Aztec and a mix of shet and mule.Cortez had an easy time with you midgets because you have no balls.
lol......too funny.
Adale

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

quickindabarrel wrote:
<quoted text>lol......too funny.
Did anyone tell you to take a break, get your illegal scum sucking arse back out in the field and start picking. Lazy peace of.....
quickindabarrel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Adale wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of new england scum, we already know who you are.
Why are you illegals so short and round, midgets.your not Spanish, your Aztec and a mix of shet and mule.Cortez had an easy time with you midgets because you have no balls.
yeah that cortez was a real charmer. I'll let you know when my balls or lack of scrotum become a factor in our relationship. Grab another lolipop to tide you over.
quickindabarrel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Adale wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone tell you to take a break, get your illegal scum sucking arse back out in the fielrubd and start picking. Lazy peace of.....
did you forget your pill this morning?
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bob wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know, the French sure helped us during the Revolutionary War . If you were A citizen you would have learned that in History class . But alias poor illegal that you are .Still eating you poop??
yes well the only thing they know is mexican crap like how to cross a border,anchors,lie,steal,foods tamps,medicaid,welfare,strawbe rry picking,beer,drugs,demanding amnesty livers,kidneys no time for school or speaking another languge only spanish.its ok could you imagine being told you can scrub my bathroom but you and your kids wont be americans lol lol if that doesnt say it all!!!!!! Gotta laugh very sad.go back to mexico.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 18, 2013
 
Adale wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of new england scum, we already know who you are.
Why are you illegals so short and round, midgets.your not Spanish, your Aztec and a mix of shet and mule.Cortez had an easy time with you midgets because you have no balls.
lol lol sooooooo true.ugly and nasty.
youtoo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 18, 2013
 
Brenda has a testicle fetish.
Brandon

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 23, 2013
 
The only thing I've seen since moving to Maine are cities like Portland, Augusta, and Bangor filled with drug abusers, alcoholics, loud mouthed aholes, and TONS of Massholes flooded the state to mooch off the welfare system. I moved to New England because of the stereotype that it's a nice place to live but it seems to be even more trashy than states from the south. I've hated it here. I've never seen such a large population of PILL HEADS in my entire life. And Im not racist but the "ethnic" types that move to Maine all seem to be meth heads and crack users. I mean I've had friends in other states and cities that are black, Mexican, or other group don't don't seem to be into drugs as much as the minorities in Maine. Recently I've been reading the sad news that Maine is the leading state in Prescription Drug Abuse. As well as other non legal substances. So strange that in travel Ads New England looks so innocent but in reality it's a trash state full of arrogant loud mouthed trash strung out on drugs. I can also see where it's easy for a Mexican to come here to get work because most the white people here are too drunk to work. Than again like I said most the minorities that flock to Maine seem to be looking for a free welfare ride. I can't believe I moved here!
Sue

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 23, 2013
 
libertarian4321 wrote:
It's kind of pointless to compare tiny, low population states with tiny economies like ME and VT to states like CA and TX.
NH, VT, and ME combined have only one "city" with more than 70,000 people. That's not even a big town in CA or TX.
HOWEVER, cities like LA and SanFran are said to have poor economies plus a couple Californian cities have a Homeless Population of 50% which means that 1/2 the city population is technically homeless. So bigger isn't always better. Specially when CA is filled with people doing immoral things and spreading AIDS. Also people from CA are rude, crude, and obnoxious. So don't act so high and mighty simply because cities in CA are bigger. And by the way Bangor Maine has a huge Metro area. There are towns huddled very close to Bangor. So even though Bangor Maines population is over 33000 people Bangor Metropolitan Statistical Area (with towns huddled right next to Bangor) have 153,923 people and a grand majority seem to actually have HOMES! So take that you Porn Making CA freaks!
Sue

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 23, 2013
 
libertarian4321 wrote:
It's kind of pointless to compare tiny, low population states with tiny economies like ME and VT to states like CA and TX.
NH, VT, and ME combined have only one "city" with more than 70,000 people. That's not even a big town in CA or TX.
Ah yes TX the moron state! Good point NOT!
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 23, 2013
 
Brandon wrote:
The only thing I've seen since moving to Maine are cities like Portland, Augusta, and Bangor filled with drug abusers, alcoholics, loud mouthed aholes, and TONS of Massholes flooded the state to mooch off the welfare system. I moved to New England because of the stereotype that it's a nice place to live but it seems to be even more trashy than states from the south. I've hated it here. I've never seen such a large population of PILL HEADS in my entire life. And Im not racist but the "ethnic" types that move to Maine all seem to be meth heads and crack users. I mean I've had friends in other states and cities that are black, Mexican, or other group don't don't seem to be into drugs as much as the minorities in Maine. Recently I've been reading the sad news that Maine is the leading state in Prescription Drug Abuse. As well as other non legal substances. So strange that in travel Ads New England looks so innocent but in reality it's a trash state full of arrogant loud mouthed trash strung out on drugs. I can also see where it's easy for a Mexican to come here to get work because most the white people here are too drunk to work. Than again like I said most the minorities that flock to Maine seem to be looking for a free welfare ride. I can't believe I moved here!
feel free to go back to mexico,no drugs there lol
bob

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 23, 2013
 
youtoo wrote:
Brenda has a testicle fetish.
You have a little boy fetish . She can suck on my testicles if she wants . And I'll eat her out if she wants . Jealous much ??? Freak !!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 20, 2013
 
Hola Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived for more than year in Holland which produces potatoes, peppers, flowers, cabbages, and other vegetables sold around the world. Yet, not once did I ever see a Mexican in the fields. Amazing. Not a single illegal alien saving Holland from economic chaos. How does this nation survive without Mexicans doing the work Nedelanders won't do? BTW, Libertarian, GFY.
The agricultural production of Holland is tiny. While the Netherlands is a pretty agriculture heavy nation by the standards of industrial nations, it's agricultural production is tiny compared to the USA. The agricultural production of California alone is vastly greater than that of the Netherlands.

On top of that, agricultural products in the Netherlands and the EU nations it trades with are EXTREMELY high priced.

Yes, if you want to pay European prices for fruits and vegetables, you could hire "Americans." But you'd see the prices of food sky rocket across the board.

No thanks. I prefer inexpensive produce. If you want to overpay, I'm sure Holland would love to have you back...
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 20, 2013
 
libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
The agricultural production of Holland is tiny. While the Netherlands is a pretty agriculture heavy nation by the standards of industrial nations, it's agricultural production is tiny compared to the USA. The agricultural production of California alone is vastly greater than that of the Netherlands.
On top of that, agricultural products in the Netherlands and the EU nations it trades with are EXTREMELY high priced.
Yes, if you want to pay European prices for fruits and vegetables, you could hire "Americans." But you'd see the prices of food sky rocket across the board.
No thanks. I prefer inexpensive produce. If you want to overpay, I'm sure Holland would love to have you back...
No one has the right to hire illegal aliens for any job in this country It is against the law! For ag workers there are unlimited H-2A visas for LEGAL foreign workers but some of the greedy growers gain more profit for themselves by hiring illegal aliens instead. If you think that these growers are passing any savings on to you/we the consumer you need a reality check. Educate yourself for God's sake! I am sick of stupid people like you.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 20, 2013
 
Oh, and I forgot to mention that these growers and other employers who hire illegal aliens DO pass something on to we the taxpayer and that is the social costs of their cheap, illegal labor via higher taxes for the rest of us. And the clueless thought that as a consumer they were getting lower prices by usage of illegal alien labor? Any so-called lower prices for goods are wiped out by these social costs ten-fold. I wish more Americans would actually educate themselves on this subject instead of just spouting clueless nonsense.
Jesus Malverde

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 25, 2013
 
Hm, lots of scatologists on this thread. Maybe from New England?
Jesus Malverde

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 25, 2013
 
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has the right to hire illegal aliens for any job in this country It is against the law! For ag workers there are unlimited H-2A visas for LEGAL foreign workers but some of the greedy growers gain more profit for themselves by hiring illegal aliens instead. If you think that these growers are passing any savings on to you/we the consumer you need a reality check. Educate yourself for God's sake! I am sick of stupid people like you.
It's not the farmers or ranchers that set the front-end prices for their products, it's the giant distributors like Walmart, RJ Reynolds, etc., that set the target prices for the producers. And those prices are set extremely low and force the producers to cut as many corners as possible including using labor contractors, who, in many cases use illegal labor.

If you want to blame someone, blame the big distributors like Walmart, etc.
Jesus Malverde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 25, 2013
 
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> feel free to go back to mexico,no drugs there lol
True. All the illegals drugs are exported to America and Canada. The Land of Duggies. L:OL
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 25, 2013
 
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the farmers or ranchers that set the front-end prices for their products, it's the giant distributors like Walmart, RJ Reynolds, etc., that set the target prices for the producers. And those prices are set extremely low and force the producers to cut as many corners as possible including using labor contractors, who, in many cases use illegal labor.
If you want to blame someone, blame the big distributors like Walmart, etc.
Proof of your claims, please. Besides no one has the right to hire illegal aliens for any reason. There two guilty parties here...the growers and the illegal workers. They are breaking the law by working here and they also broke the law the minute they set foot on our soil. Why do you hold illegal aliens blameless?
Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Oct 25, 2013
 
The USA should give the NE states to Canada.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of58
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min X -Man- 243,431
National Guard border duty faces hazy future 12 min Yep2 10
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 27 min johnny belinda 134,934
Goodbye, America: Frustrated, A Young Immigrant... 30 min Bama Yankee 1
Bachmann says she may make another presidential... 49 min ILLEGAL A-HOLE 7
Despite crush of children, illegal immigration low 53 min ILLEGAL A-HOLE 2
'Go home': Protests spread as opposition to ill... 1 hr the Light 7
•••
•••