'Nuclear option' will make Hill more ...

'Nuclear option' will make Hill more toxic

There are 8 comments on the KCCI-TV Des Moines story from Jul 15, 2013, titled 'Nuclear option' will make Hill more toxic. In it, KCCI-TV Des Moines reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCCI-TV Des Moines.

OBNTG

West Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Hope the Demolosers like it when the republicans take boh the senate nad the house in 2014- and the White House in 2016!
icky sticky

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2013
The "nuclear option" is a naked grab for dictatorial powers by the thuggish Democrat party. It's just their thinly veiled fascism finally popping to the surface.

They've long believed that Americans need to be firmly led by the nose by a small cadre of liberal elite. The feel they should be the ones pulling us around by that nostril ring.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#3 Jul 15, 2013
I hope the breakdown is even better than what we saw in 2012. Karl Rove had no idea what hit him. :)
Brenda besson

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2013
Loooooosers,the democrats,they all have egg on the face.republicans will keep the house.and they will get senate back.everyone will vote for them
Makes sense

Evansville, IN

#5 Jul 15, 2013
OBNTG wrote:
Hope the Demolosers like it when the republicans take boh the senate nad the house in 2014- and the White House in 2016!
Why Obummer has been doing nothing, but trying to get Republican laws passed?

If you weren't such a racist DF, you'd see it.
OBNTG

West Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 15, 2013
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Obummer has been doing nothing, but trying to get Republican laws passed?
If you weren't such a racist DF, you'd see it.
I am a Native American woman who will not let any dick like you stop me from voicing my opinion- go crawl back in your cave.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#7 Jul 15, 2013
I agree, NUKE the capitol!
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#8 Jul 16, 2013
Didn't the busheviks use the nuclear option several times?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 14 min Agents of Corruption 12,138
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 43 min Big Al 207
News Comedy Central Comic 'Roast' Demands Open Borders 1 hr Prophet Meowmed 2
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 1 hr positronium 1,290
News Trump returns to immigration issue with Arizona... 1 hr Prophet Meowmed 27
News Sessions targets more sanctuary cities 1 hr freebird 18
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Raydot 147,926
More from around the web