Employers dropping coverage for thous...

Employers dropping coverage for thousands of spouses over ObamaCare costs

Posted in the Immigration Reform Forum

Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#1 Aug 22, 2013

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Imagine that...BO"s grand legacy is crumbling right before his eyes. That's what happens when a pile of garbage is forced upon Americans., when the very politicans who pushed it don't even know what's in it. The same thing will happen with their immigration bill. The gabage they keep trying to foust upon us will be the total undoing of this country.
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 23, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
Imagine that...BO"s grand legacy is crumbling right before his eyes. That's what happens when a pile of garbage is forced upon Americans., when the very politicans who pushed it don't even know what's in it. The same thing will happen with their immigration bill. The gabage they keep trying to foust upon us will be the total undoing of this country.
Good assessment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Illegal alien' or 'undocumented immigrant'? U.... 2 min Dee Dee Dee 19
News Feds move to replace US border barriers in New ... 2 min uniform 1
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 3 min inbred Genius 349
News US government to reopen after Republicans pledg... 8 min Rico from Chandle... 7
News What will Republicans say to justify condoning ... 13 min Cujo 85
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 15 min Rico from Chandle... 16,585
News Senate Moderates To Pitch Leaders On Plan To En... 40 min Tie Your Mother Down 66
More from around the web