Edgar Tamayo: Mexico's Government Goes To Bat For Yet Another Illegal Alien Murderer

Jan 21, 2014 Full story: VDARE 12

Mexican national Edgar Tamayo, who first entered this country as an illegal alien, is scheduled for execution by lethal injection in Texas January 22nd.

Full Story
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jan 22, 2014
Mexico should just declare war on the US and come rescue this guy.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 22, 2014
Holla Isabella wrote:
I hope they totally fuck up the execution. Can't find a good vein, have to stab him again and again all the while he is screaming and crying, then they put too little poison in him and it takes an hour to die while his mother and wife watch. Hell, I'd PAY to see it. Adios, pendejo.
lmao.made my day!
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#4 Jan 22, 2014
Holla Isabella wrote:
I hope they totally fuck up the execution. Can't find a good vein, have to stab him again and again all the while he is screaming and crying, then they put too little poison in him and it takes an hour to die while his mother and wife watch. Hell, I'd PAY to see it. Adios, pendejo.
You're a shy wordless person.....lol...but always absolutely correct.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Jan 23, 2014
Edgar Tamayo Arias, a Mexican national, was executed at 9:32 p.m. CT, the Texas Department of Criminal Justice said.

http://newday.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/23/convic...

He won't have to worry about crossing the border again, or for a better life.
Donny Brook

Bastrop, TX

#9 Jan 24, 2014
No more illegals. We could do the ones who we re-exported home and they came back and it couldn't keep awake one minute. If Obam loves them, take a few out of Huntsville and make them Michelle and the brats bodyguards.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jan 24, 2014
Oh they put him to sleep.all gone.this guy deserved, anyone else.
spud

Bangor, PA

#11 Jan 24, 2014
These idiots burn our flag to protest this country then risk their lives to come here. WTF. It's obvious that these are not the type of people we want coming here. A lot of the blame for this terrible murder can be put directly on our representatives who refuse to enforce our immigration laws. That would include ALL the Dems. and the neocon idiots who are the leaders of the R party. The amnesty pushers caused this.
Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#12 Jan 24, 2014
spud wrote:
These idiots burn our flag to protest this country then risk their lives to come here. WTF. It's obvious that these are not the type of people we want coming here. A lot of the blame for this terrible murder can be put directly on our representatives who refuse to enforce our immigration laws. That would include ALL the Dems. and the neocon idiots who are the leaders of the R party. The amnesty pushers caused this.
There are a lot of people that from Mexico that you would love to have as your neighbor. These people that burn the flags and march and come illegally are not reflective of most of the people in Mexico. You are correct! The blame has to be put on the US government for letting it happen.
Eduardo

Torreón, Mexico

#13 Jan 25, 2014
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of people that from Mexico that you would love to have as your neighbor. These people that burn the flags and march and come illegally are not reflective of most of the people in Mexico. You are correct! The blame has to be put on the US government for letting it happen.
Yeah, the drug dealers like your brother in law would certainly welcome more people like you.
USA violated the Vienna convention, if you Gringos don't want us there that's fine but don't go around saying that you are welcome here.
Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#14 Jan 26, 2014
Eduardo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the drug dealers like your brother in law would certainly welcome more people like you.
USA violated the Vienna convention, if you Gringos don't want us there that's fine but don't go around saying that you are welcome here.
What brother-in-law drug dealer are you talking about? Almost very family in Mexico has a family member or relation involved in the drug business. You want to crucify an innocent person because one of their relations is an idiot. I think you read my post incorrectly. You seem to understand English. Where did you go wrong on this one?

Did not say they are not welcome in the USA. They are welcome, but just like here in Mexico I also have laws to follow. Why should it be any different for a Mexican. Are you that special?

I said the USA is at fault for letting them stay illegally. There are more legal people in the USA from Mexico, then legal Americans in Mexico by a long shot. It is easier to get citizen ship in the USA then in Mexico also. They advertise heavy for Americans to vacation in Mexico. I would bet you would be welcoming Gringo's by the thousands to come to your resort. If not you would not be a good businessman. Maybe you should let everyone know that crosses legally from the USA that they are not welcome in Mexico. Here in Chihuahua they are making campaigns to get the tourists to return. I am not talking just about the border cities either. Many of the tourist shops are missing the days of the tourists coming to their towns before all the violence. You tell the Mexican people the Gringos are not welcome, they will laugh in your face. They are wishing the violence to stop, just as are all Mexicans. I do not see Canadians or people from any other country traveling here in Middle Mexico. The only place you see people from other countries in numbers is in the big resorts.

People that are crossing illegally into the USA do it because they cannot do it legally. Wonder why? Many of them come in broke and desperate. Many of them to set up their crime syndicates. That does not mean that I do not like Mexicans in the USA. In fact many of my friends were illegal, but they were the good people. I do not blame them for crossing. The government holds out the carrot and they come. If I were that poor and saw an opportunity I would probably do the same to feed my family.

I am welcome here. In fact I get preferential treatment because I spend a lot of money here buying products. I have keys to a friends family house that I am allowed to enter anytime, even if they are not there. I am getting ready to bring a friend in as an associate in my business. He is Mexican! I am advanced merchandise to cross the border, and upon returning pay them in full. They really appreciate my business, and sometimes put me in front of other buyers because I actually pay them.

At least 60% of the people here in Chihuahua are involved in the drug trade in one form or another. That is told to be by Mexican people living here in Chihuahua. You want to call them liars. Feel free to do so. You have to be careful who you are talking to about Narcos and criminals. I live in an upscale area and I am now finding out how many of my neighbors are involved in the drug trade. I am surrounded by them. So when I talk to them or say hello, I guess I am in your eyes associating with criminals.

Do not be so high and mighty. The USA gives more help to Mexican people then Mexico does. The Mexican people are fed up and are forming civil defense groups. The writing is on the wall. I lived in the USA, and people would go out of their way to help Mexican families with food and shelter from their own pockets when they were down. It is just when you push and demand rights, and get special treatment that citizens cannot get, that annoys people. It would not go over will in Mexico if the situation were reversed. Then I could understand you not wanting the illegal Gringos in Mexico.
Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#15 Jan 26, 2014
Eduardo wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about this one Edduaro. I met a guy here and he is a college graduate, and we are now great friends, as well as his family. His father is a Pastor. They invited me to their church. I went even though I am not a religious man. I liked their company and there are some good and solid things written on the Bible that can be used in your life. I am not going to give up having a drink now or then, or going out dancing. But I do go with them on occasion when they they something special to celebrate and would like my company.

After two years I found out that the Pastors wife has two brothers that were involved big time in the drug business. I have seen and met one of them once before. One is dead. Seemed like a successful businessman. My friends family has nothing to do with drugs, or anything criminal. So in your opinion I should not talk to them anymore, and forget what nice people they are. I guess I should make it a prerequisite, and ask anyone I meet before befriending them if they have any family involved in crime or in the drug trade. If I were dating again and were serious I should ask them up front if they had family involved in the business also.

Do you see how foolish your comment is?
Zanoni022114

Oakland, CA

#17 Feb 21, 2014
Storm Warning wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing is certain if there were not any Mexicans we would not have t argue about it.
Hm? You got a storm brewing or something? Looks to me like you may need some anger management classes. How does 52 weeks sound to you? Yep, one year of anger management classes.

If that doesn't help, your testicles can always be removed. Your anger problem could be linked to excess testosterone. More testosterone than you can handle.

Or, as a third option, maybe shots of estrogen will calm you down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 38 min xxxrayted 610
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 1 hr Guess Who 129
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Theresa 16,217
Distinguished pol 2 hr barefoot2626 56
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 2 hr spocko 41
Obama administration accused of political motiv... 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 1
Fremont immigration ordinance gets re-vote (Jan '14) 2 hr john 2
More from around the web