Napolitano defends US immigration reform amid fallout from Boston attack

Apr 23, 2013 Full story: Guardian Unlimited 24

Napolitano defended the interview procedures that were in place when the Tsarnaev family emigrated to the US.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
uglyliberalscum

Sayville, NY

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Janet From Another Planet.
Promotion time

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Apr 23, 2013
uglyliberalscum wrote:
Janet From Another Planet.
Come on

With Boston attack,

Fort Hood,

Our insecure southern border,
What's a few more parasites?

This is the land of LAW ABIDING FOLKS,
WHY are we even entertaining accepting those who defied our border and laws?

Since: Oct 08

Decatur, GA

#4 Apr 23, 2013
dem presidents always seem to appoint butch women to important jobs...wonder why that is?
It is the T

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Apr 23, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
dem presidents always seem to appoint butch women to important jobs...wonder why that is?
Somebody there has to have T
uglyliberalscum

Sayville, NY

#6 Apr 23, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
Because they're both disordered. Dem presidents: Disordered heterosexual sex-fiends. Butch cabinet women: Disordered butt-ugly lesbians.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Dems couldn't find anyone else as good.haha

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Big Sis is in a bad place, forced to defend the WH policies and speak to a media that is becoming less and less, controllable MSM.
Presidential rages, does not help.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#9 Apr 23, 2013
Now Janet comes close to the stupidity level of jackfish, Dun Lernt Meself 2 reed, Barfer Girks, Truman and Smellen!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/23/n...

“Obama Shames the USA”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#10 Apr 24, 2013
The Bride of Frankenstein has the gaze of a comatose person. What's up with that? Does she have a glass eye? I don't think she's all there. And our security sucks. We are not safe at all.
Disgusting

Kansas City, MO

#12 Apr 24, 2013
Too bad for we the people she refused to defend our rights and borders!
uglyliberalscum

Sayville, NY

#13 Apr 24, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
The Bride of Frankenstein has the gaze of a comatose person. What's up with that? Does she have a glass eye? I don't think she's all there. And our security sucks. We are not safe at all.
And ya know the thing about Napolitano...she's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a sharks eyes.
Tunnel to brain

Carlsbad, NM

#14 Apr 24, 2013
uglyliberalscum wrote:
<quoted text>And ya know the thing about Napolitano...she's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a sharks eyes.
The eyes are a tunnel to the brain, CLUELESS!
TedsLiver

San Francisco, CA

#16 Apr 24, 2013
Now we find out the Boston bombers and their families were on welfare. Time to say no to immigration reform.
Senior Citizen

Granite City, IL

#17 Apr 24, 2013
This is the same goon that turned all the illegal aliens out of prison BEFORE the sequester hit when she said they had no money to support them.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#18 Apr 24, 2013
uglyliberalscum wrote:
<quoted text>And ya know the thing about Napolitano...she's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a sharks eyes.
But we delivered the bomb

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#19 Apr 24, 2013
NO reason to think there was anything wrong with their original immigration. That's just self-serving rightie extremist politics.

However, the FBI WERE clearly warned by the Russians that Tamerlan was a radical and possible threat, and did little or nothing about it.

This is our wonderful new consolidated intelligence structure built thanks to Bush's Homeland Security Agency?

I'm not impressed.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#20 Apr 24, 2013
Amazing...the first 15 posts on here are completely worthless, stupid, dishonest, and mostly woman-hating CRAP.

I know you Righties are short on IQ, but really...can't you do better than this? You all appear to be morons, which is possible, but can't you do better than this??

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#21 Apr 24, 2013
Sorry...let me include posts #16, 17, and 18 as well. Some were apparently so stupid they self-destructed...LOL

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#22 Apr 24, 2013
Washington Post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/feds-s...
Call a place to hide reElection funds.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#25 Apr 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
NO reason to think there was anything wrong with their original immigration. That's just self-serving rightie extremist politics.
However, the FBI WERE clearly warned by the Russians that Tamerlan was a radical and possible threat, and did little or nothing about it.
This is our wonderful new consolidated intelligence structure built thanks to Bush's Homeland Security Agency?
I'm not impressed.
If it wasn't for Bush, you wouldn't have any intelligence at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 11 min J ValJean 137,639
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 1 hr John McCharlie 32
Immigrants Worry They'll Face Deportation After... 1 hr Who Guessed It 5
Catholic bishops push (again) on immigration re... (May '14) 2 hr wild child 12
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 2 hr swedenforever 101
Catholic Charities Flooded with Young Illegal I... (Jun '14) 5 hr tomin cali 55
Boehner, Back in DC, Denies Mocking GOP Colleag... (Apr '14) 6 hr swedenforever 17
More from around the web