Obama weighs sending guard troops to ...

Obama weighs sending guard troops to border

There are 9 comments on the KIDK CBS 3 story from Jul 24, 2014, titled Obama weighs sending guard troops to border. In it, KIDK CBS 3 reports that:

The Obama administration, after initially resisting the idea, is weighing whether to deploy National Guard troops to the southern border to help address a surge of migrant youth from Central America, many of them unaccompanied, a White House official told CNN.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIDK CBS 3.

Tea Party Supporter

Huntsville, AL

#1 Jul 24, 2014
Send them for what? Havent we done enough mental damage to these people? then they return and repuklicans refuse to give them any benifits,jobs even healthcare,but allow big bonus checks to be given to people who dont do nothing to get a bonus. But of course repuklican trash loves a good war thats paid for with taxpayer money and blood.
Electra41

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jul 26, 2014
We can be sure that Obama will do nothing useful.
spud

New Holland, PA

#4 Jul 26, 2014
I think it's all a big ploy to create some fundraising opportunities down on the border. It's always all about the fundraising.
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#5 Jul 26, 2014
spud wrote:
I think it's all a big ploy to create some fundraising opportunities down on the border. It's always all about the fundraising.
Politics to fundraising is what water is to wet. There has not been a crisis not used to raise funds. The lowest of them all was the Benghazi slaughters which were used to solicit funds.
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#6 Jul 26, 2014
Electra41 wrote:
We can be sure that Obama will do nothing useful.
Congress just voted to pursue a law suite because they claim Obama has done and is doing to much.

Where does this merry go round stop?

Either you want him to act or you want congress, and congress has shown they're willing to do nothing in hopes that America fails.
spud

New Holland, PA

#7 Jul 26, 2014
Delbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Politics to fundraising is what water is to wet. There has not been a crisis not used to raise funds. The lowest of them all was the Benghazi slaughters which were used to solicit funds.
Are you saying he's right to blow off urgent national problems as long as he can raise money? What kind of American does that make you?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jul 26, 2014
Useless pos, you are OUT.worst president EVER.
Tea Party Supporter

Huntsville, AL

#9 Jul 27, 2014
wild child wrote:
Useless pos, you are OUT.worst president EVER.
I think not. The last trash that was in office sent good brave Americans on a dummy mission looking for thing that never was,many died because of your king.GWB is the worst ever.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#10 Jul 27, 2014
Tea Party Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>I think not. The last trash that was in office sent good brave Americans on a dummy mission looking for thing that never was,many died because of your king.GWB is the worst ever.
Wrong , Those WMD`s are in Syria right now just as was reported that Sadam shipped them there just before the USA invaded Iraq.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 1 min Truth hurts 255
News Pro-Trump town riled up after immigration offic... 5 min Juan Valdez 6
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 8 min Justice Dale 2,520
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 21 min positronium 21,392
News Takata pleads guilty in air bag scandal, agrees... 49 min Rainbow Kid 3
News 'You have arrested a Good Man': He's a local pi... 1 hr Keith Lucy 1
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 hr J ValJean 476
More from around the web