Advocates Seek to Empower LGBT Immigrants

Sep 22, 2013 Full story: EDGE 67

Sammie Willis, left, API Equality moderator, confers with May Liang, ASPIRE moderator, at last week's panel discussion on immigration reform.

Full Story
bob

United States

#23 Sep 23, 2013
leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>listen stupid if you neighbord has a house and they want a keep it with out eny renovation and you are able to upgrade you neighbord house you dont have eny rigth to make eny change and you neighbord house correct the europeans they were not invited to the american xontinent they were invaders who you lying
gibberish . Can you speak English ??? Are you drunk???? If white man leave we destroy everything you figure it out . Go live in caves and tents like you used too. Run around in your loin cloth. Bay to the moon. Believe that that world is flat.
bob

United States

#24 Sep 23, 2013
leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>ignorant person i bougth two houses full paid in ny that doesnt make me have the rigth to be here if thats the situation think .
Your right you dont . Please leave .
Trolling For Tards

Pennington, NJ

#25 Sep 23, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Native Americans: A bunch of wandering people with horses they wouldn't have if Europeans hadn't brought them, people so vicious that before a European came, one of every four males died a violent death. Inter-tribal genocides committed by these Native Americans" were thorough. Unbelievable torture and vicious murder were commonplace.
Radical queers don't like civilization; it reduces their quarry of victims. Now they're starting the "privileged heterosexual" routine to open American doors to thousands more perverts.
I see cordweiner forgot to take his meds this morning!!
Boris

Netherlands

#26 Sep 23, 2013
Just what America needs. Empowered queer wet-backs!

Food stamps! Welfare checks! Free healthcare!
Not Lashandra

Houston, TX

#27 Sep 23, 2013
JohnInToronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, go home to Europe and leave the country to its rightful Native American owners.
And hand over Canada to Russia so all the natives will be slaughtered. No more whining! Chop chop!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#28 Sep 23, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
I sincerely believe that illegal aliens should be rounded up, locked in chains--men, women, children--put in buses, driven to the Mexican border, made to get on their hands and knees, then forced to crawl the last one hundred yards into Mexico. They deserve nothing less than what we did to Nazis, Japanese, Viet Cong and other enemies of the people of the US.
I live in one of the warmest climates in the country. I see Latinos working all summer, cutting grass, cleaning pools, all the sub minimum wage jobs they "stole" from Americans. I wonder if YOU would enjoy cutting grass or trimming hedges in 110 degree heat? I know I would not last an hour before I dropped dead.

Let's see YOU get out of your air conditioned office next July and let's put a rake or leaf blower in your hands and see you in one of those jobs you are so worried about.

Level 1

Palm Springs, California

#29 Sep 23, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>gibberish . Can you speak English ??? Are you drunk???? If white man leave we destroy everything you figure it out . Go live in caves and tents like you used too. Run around in your loin cloth. Bay to the moon. Believe that that world is flat.
Dude, you criticizing anyone for English is laughable. I've been seeing your posts for a couple of days now and I can't recall seeing that terrible lack of grammar on Topix, ever. First off, there's a new invention you might find fun. It's called the COMMA.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#30 Sep 23, 2013
And all this has to do with helping LGBTQ refugees, how exactly?
Holla Isabella

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Sep 23, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you criticizing anyone for English is laughable. I've been seeing your posts for a couple of days now and I can't recall seeing that terrible lack of grammar on Topix, ever. First off, there's a new invention you might find fun. It's called the COMMA.
I can tell what you are doing: you are trying to take the position of smug, authoritative, sanctimonious, know-it-all, bleeding heart, devil's advocate, Mr. Objective Voice of Reason from the glo Rtry hole king and general dried dog sh!t epicurean Turner. Nice try, you are certainly as big an ass hole, but you lack the panache. Keep practicing.

Level 1

Palm Springs, California

#32 Sep 23, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell what you are doing: you are trying to take the position of smug, authoritative, sanctimonious, know-it-all, bleeding heart, devil's advocate, Mr. Objective Voice of Reason from the glo Rtry hole king and general dried dog sh!t epicurean Turner. Nice try, you are certainly as big an ass hole, but you lack the panache. Keep practicing.
Oh, I'm gonna go throw myself across my bed and bury my head into my poodle pillow on my bed and weep for the rest of the afternoon. Unless someone calls on my light up Princess phone.

Yawn.

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#34 Sep 23, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>They wouldnt know what to do with it . All these cities built on the land . You could not maintain them and the landscape is ruined forever . The Spainsh even brought horses , or you would still be walking everywhere. Like you car , Grocery store, doctors, Firewater,clothing ???? You didnt make it . Stop acting like a white man . Then talk cr2p
And what colour are you? I am white.
leonardo

United States

#35 Sep 23, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>Your right you dont . Please leave .
bob thats the name of my dog. Im not. Leaving because you are pc shi! And i have better things to do than listen a loser like you were not leaving because we ate from america not from other continent
bob

United States

#36 Sep 24, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you criticizing anyone for English is laughable. I've been seeing your posts for a couple of days now and I can't recall seeing that terrible lack of grammar on Topix, ever. First off, there's a new invention you might find fun. It's called the COMMA.
At least you can read my post . Can you figure his out ??? Just a bunch of words, makes no since .
bob

United States

#37 Sep 24, 2013
leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>bob thats the name of my dog. Im not. Leaving because you are pc shi! And i have better things to do than listen a loser like you were not leaving because we ate from america not from other continent
Its a screen name . LOL!!!!! Im insulted I have your dogs name , not the other way around. So your leaving ,or not leaving ??? You are from America ??? Where are you now??? You dont matter anyway if your illegal .
Beauty Queen

Wembley, UK

#38 Sep 24, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
A racist and a homophobe ...
bob

United States

#39 Sep 24, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I live in one of the warmest climates in the country. I see Latinos working all summer, cutting grass, cleaning pools, all the sub minimum wage jobs they "stole" from Americans. I wonder if YOU would enjoy cutting grass or trimming hedges in 110 degree heat? I know I would not last an hour before I dropped dead.
Let's see YOU get out of your air conditioned office next July and let's put a rake or leaf blower in your hands and see you in one of those jobs you are so worried about.
Its called drinking water, so you dont die . A little sweat might just do you good. So your a illegal hirer. Perhaps you could pay a little more for your lawn care you cheap o They dont just work yards and farms any more the are in construction , and factories taking a lot of jobs even Blacks would do but at a much lower wage and no benefits and the big business love it . While we have millions unemployed on welfare . There are still a few White landscaping companies out there . Because people refuse to hire illegals, and they get the job done and enjoy it . Illegals dont have the brains to work in an office but they are not on the farms anymore . Look in places like Target , Walmart , fast food ( college kid jobs ), or any factory in the early morning hours when they get off so they can scurry home , before the cops can get them. Those jobs could paid more and get American workers , but why??? When they can get Illegals for next to nothing and put Americans on welfare for the rest of the country to pay for ??? Ceo's make way more then they should because they undercut the American worker . This is Americans workers country those are their jobs not some Illegals . Just because Calif is so infested with Illegals does not mean there is not a lot of people that would do the jobs , just not a wages that they cant feed their families on . Americans dont pack their whole family under one roof. just so they can work for pennies . Do you ???? No we like to have our house and our parents can have their house and kids can have their house with their Spouse. And they can all have the pets they would . And you have your privacy . Different culture . This is not Mexico . I think we can agree that is a good thing with all the killing going on . But they were doing that before the Spanish came . Read some Aztec history .
bob

United States

#40 Sep 24, 2013
Trolling For Tards wrote:
<quoted text>
I see cordweiner forgot to take his meds this morning!!
Sounds like he does not need them . But you on the other hand should be locked in a rubber padded room , to bounce, and eat Jello . Stop drooling, or we are going to have to put you straight jacket back on . Your meds are coming .
bob

United States

#41 Sep 24, 2013
JohnInToronto wrote:
<quoted text>
And what colour are you? I am white.
Should I care ??? Color is not the issue here . It is legal or Illegal . Its not about race either . Next????
bob

United States

#42 Sep 24, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'm gonna go throw myself across my bed and bury my head into my poodle pillow on my bed and weep for the rest of the afternoon. Unless someone calls on my light up Princess phone.
Yawn.
Id laugh if I didn't think this was true.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#43 Sep 24, 2013
Obama is forcing same sex marriage on every state by enforcing an unexpected application of pension law. Defunding Obamacare will help stop Obama's anti-freedom agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Byron York: Why didn't Obama pass immigration r... 4 min brad 3
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Teaman 262,928
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 25 min Guess Who 62
Boehner: Immigration Reform Will Help Economy 30 min wild child 16
PolitiFact: Is ISIS in Mexico and planning to c... 34 min brad 7
Senator Jeff Sessions on on #Immigration on The... 35 min wild child 3
Congressional Hispanic Caucus comes under fire ... 39 min wild child 3
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE