Paul: '16 voters ready for Libertarian

Paul: '16 voters ready for Libertarian

There are 167 comments on the Politico story from Feb 17, 2013, titled Paul: '16 voters ready for Libertarian. In it, Politico reports that:

Sen. Rand Paul says he'll wait until 2014 to decide whether to run for president, but he believes voters are ready for a Libertarian-minded Republican candidate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#22 Feb 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
We remember your last prediction:

"The secret will soon come out that Romney will select RAND Paul as his VP pick. Then kiss obama goodby."

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#23 Feb 18, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
How is voting in a primary "dishonest"? I have the right to vote for the GOPasaur of my choice.
Btw, it works just as well for House & Senate primary races as well.
Same for primary voting for the Dems. Explains why Hillary LOST the primary, ya think?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#24 Feb 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Rubio/Paul will be the next winning ticket.
Just like Romney/Ryan?

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#25 Feb 18, 2013
Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Same for primary voting for the Dems. Explains why Hillary LOST the primary, ya think?
Obviously it didn't matter since the Dems won regardless.

That's why I vote for the worst GOPasaur in the primary; to ensure whatever Dem wins their primary will easily beat them.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#26 Feb 18, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
We remember your last prediction:
"The secret will soon come out that Romney will select RAND Paul as his VP pick. Then kiss obama goodby."
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a
You idea of a predicktion is having one as a warm up before your main event with bubba.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#27 Feb 18, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Romney/Ryan?
Well, you know what liberals say. America, home of the freebe, and home of the slave.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#28 Feb 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
What it proves is that you're clueless, desperate and a federal-dollar-addicted okie that bows at the alter of traitor/grabber coburn.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Cat74

United States

#29 Feb 18, 2013
Democrats don't have a viable candidate in 2016. Hillary will be disgraced for her cover up of Obama's dereliction on Bangazi, and everyone knows Biden is an old drunk. Who else can they field?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#30 Feb 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Leading Geneticist: Human Intelligence Slowly Declining...Liberalism is a disease that attacks the brain cells.
If you want to cite research, there is evidence that conservatives tend to have fewer brain cells than liberals. They also have a marked advantage in symptoms of paranoia. You can look 'er up.
Cat74

United States

#32 Feb 18, 2013
OMG, thank you A C.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#33 Feb 18, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Democrats don't have a viable candidate in 2016. Hillary will be disgraced for her cover up of Obama's dereliction on Bangazi, and everyone knows Biden is an old drunk. Who else can they field?
Hillary gets the nomination if she wants it.

Other likely candidates include:

Gov Cuomo
Gov O'Malley
Gov Patrick
Sec Napolitano
Delaware AG Beau Biden
Mayor Booker
Sen Gillibrand
Mayor Villaraigosa
Sen Warren

Of note, only 3 of the top 10 contenders are white men; all the rest are women or minorities.

The top GOP contenders for 2016- all white men execpt for RU-B-O, and many would consider him white too.
Cat74

United States

#34 Feb 18, 2013
I think Americans have had a taste of the minority President. Democrats will settle for that old drunken white guy, Biden. It is his turn, and he will lose, because he will choose Hillary for V P.
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#35 Feb 18, 2013
I could really get behind a TRUE Libertarian. The GOP wont pick a TRUE Libertarian type conservative. They will pick a nazi fascist warmonger big spending type...

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#36 Feb 18, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I think Americans have had a taste of the minority President. Democrats will settle for that old drunken white guy, Biden. It is his turn, and he will lose, because he will choose Hillary for V P.
Even a Biden/Hillary ticket could beat any GOPasaur ticket.

Level 7

Location hidden

#37 Feb 18, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Your current prediction is about as accurate as the one in the last presidential election.

Level 7

Location hidden

#38 Feb 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama so loved the poor......he created 12 million more.
A lie, but moderately funny.

Level 7

Location hidden

#39 Feb 18, 2013
sickofit wrote:
I could really get behind a TRUE Libertarian. The GOP wont pick a TRUE Libertarian type conservative. They will pick a nazi fascist warmonger big spending type...
What are the policies of a "true" Libertarian?

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#40 Feb 18, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>What are the policies of a "true" Libertarian?
No government, no rules, everyone for themselves.
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#41 Feb 18, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>What are the policies of a "true" Libertarian?
Small government,keep USA out of wars equality for ALL people....keep religion out of government and follow the constitution word for word.

Level 2

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#42 Feb 18, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
These right-wing nuts will label themselves everything but what they really are in the hope of finding a path into the White House…
NOPE; it won’t happen…
‘We the People’ are only supporting true patriotic Americans with intelligence… right-wingers need not apply.
HMMM Since 1980, I do the math for you, that is the last 32 years the GOP has held the WH 24 years or 75% of the time. "We The People" occupy both sides of the road, you flake!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 14 min Born USA 3,459
News Donald Trump Targets Illegal Aliens: - We Are a... (Nov '15) 15 min KING_TUT 87
News Adios, Three Amigos: Obama heads to last summit... 16 min Denny CranesPlace 17
News Supreme Court Immigration Ruling Leaves Million... 19 min Cat74 53
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 35 min Le Jimbo 52
News Undocumented entrepreneur faces uncertain fate 37 min Cat74 31
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 37 min Ismail 733
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 46 min X Crypsis X 141,579
More from around the web