Survey firm to plead in Pa. illegal immigrant case

Feb 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Evening Sun

Federal prosecutors say a Texas seismic surveying firm and an employee have agreed to plead guilty to charges related to transportation of 19 illegal immigrants for a project in central Pennsylvania.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

When they continue to target business's that employ illegals they will leave. I was talking to a friend today that said, they've been played. 10-12 hour days with minimum wages has made many a company rich. What cheap Mexican Labor doesn't understand, it brings down the entire working public. Drags down Americans in their ability to sustain employment simply because they won't spend 65 hours per week for anyone. But if they legalize this bunch, watch out. The free ride is over for employers and cheap Mexican labor. They'll have to pay work comp, health care and tax which is why this country is out of work. To many CEO's have had the good ride and hopefully it will even the playing field for Americans.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Illegal aliens are working for "contractors" all over the gas fields in Pa. This is the tip of the iceberg and a small fine for one company will do nothing to stop it. These are the jobs our politicians are telling us will be created while the environment is being destroyed just like the coal companies did. The energy companies and politicians are getting rich while the residents of Pa. get nothing but polluted land.
If ICE would come in and raid each job site and shut down those that have illegal aliens working thousands of unemployed citizens would have good paying jobs almost overnight.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

that fine is petty, they need to take over half of these companies worth as well as put all involved i a cell. catch them again take the company. and jail all involved.

what is being done right now is next to nothing.
those charges need to be mandatory felonies with a sentence to match.
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

[while Buzz and Totoro try to repair a cardboard spaceship, Jessie starts playing Spanish music. As a result, Buzz starts involuntarily dancing, and grabs Jessie into his arms]
Buzz Lightyear:[chuckles] I, uh, I have no idea what came over me.
Jessie: Just go with it, Buzz.
[Jessie and Buzz tango to a Spanish rendition of "You've Got a Friend in Me" as the other toys watch]
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435761/quotes
Heather from LI

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Blacks = animals, and worse than illegals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag 217,952
Voices: Obama deporter in chief? Not quite 6 min Bama Yankee 8
Conservatives Rand Paul, Ted Cruz test U.S. pre... 15 min Memo From Turner 21
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 37 min Freespirit8 133,515
Rand Slams Bush Over Immigration "Act Of Love" ... 55 min Memo From Turner 118
Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest r... (Sep '13) 2 hr Adam 36 2,780
Top 5 Reasons Why Immigration Reform Means More... 2 hr CRIMMIGRANTS 7
•••
•••