Families in Homestead ask for deporta...

Families in Homestead ask for deportations to stop

There are 123 comments on the Local10.com story from May 12, 2013, titled Families in Homestead ask for deportations to stop. In it, Local10.com reports that:

Families and community organizers impacted by immigration raids are expected to join fasters in Homestead who are asking for deportations to stop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Local10.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#127 Jul 10, 2013
And do you really expect millions of Hispanic children to be told they are not citizens ? That will never happen. We will not allow that to take place.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#128 Jul 10, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> The 14th amendment had nothing to do with Mexicans you idiot.How much more nonsense can you come up with? There's a reason why birthright citizenship will come to an end for the children of illegals in the very near future and even you know that deep down.
Man you are stupid. How do you think you got your backdoor citizenship when you were not even born in the US?

Here is a tip. Think it through before your next stupid response. I am tired of taking you to school.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#130 Jul 10, 2013
Juan wrote:
And do you really expect millions of Hispanic children to be told they are not citizens ? That will never happen. We will not allow that to take place.
you will not allow it? funny, you're illegal and we don't care what you want or don't want. But there have been cases where even the kids have been removed to join their deported parents. So you see, this way the parents and kids NEED NOT be split up. I think this is a great idea, families belong together and not separated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Bush, Trump rising nationally for GOP, bu... 8 min Jelly Belly Popcorn 13
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 17 min Mothra 49
News Donald Trump's comments on immigration complica... 34 min Mothra 8
News How Undocumented Immigrants Help Strengthen Our... 1 hr Tortus and Hare 202
News Trump - what the village idiot says about the v... 1 hr BoneYard 446
News Another Bush Will Soon Be In Elected Office (Oct '14) 1 hr Illegal Pilgrims 153
News San Bernardino District Attorney blasts Donald ... 2 hr Californication 7
More from around the web